Minwoo.. Jiyeon...L...

Separated by the word: BLIND.

L collapsed on the sofa as Jiyeon went to the kitchen to get some warm water.

She soaked a pink little hanky into the basket of warm water, squeezed it dry and started to walk to L.

She knelt beside the drunken man, who looked really drunk.

She sighed at his red bloated face.

'My idol.' She mumbled as she puts the warm hanky onto his forehead.

L winced a little, but went back to sleep in comfort of the warmness on his head.

'Jiyeon...' He mumbled, startling Jiyeon.

Jiyeon leaned closer to hear what he was saying.

Unexpectedly, L suddenly clinged his arms around Jiyeon's neck, and brought her closer to him.

He opened his eyes slowly and smiled to himself.

'I must be crazy.' He mumbled to himself as he smirk.

Jiyeon looked at him with wide eyes.

'I'm seeing Jiyeon...' He laughed.

'Is it that funny?' Jiyeon asked him, as he laughed even louder.

'I'm even hearing her...' L smirk a little.

Afraid, Jiyeon took a step back, but L held onto the back of her neck tighter, causing her to crash onto L's chest.

'Don't....Go...' L mumbled in his drunken dream, as Jiyeon breathed in his alcoholic smell.

'I can even smell her...' L mumbled as he sniff Jiyeon's hair.

Jiyeon giggled at L's reaction, but stopped when she stare at L's angelic face.

Slowly, she felt L's hands wrap around her neck, as he pull her closer to him.

L's smirk melted Jiyeon's heart.

Afterall, L was Jiyeon's eye candy.

Jiyeon could feel her heart accelerate as L opened his eyes a little and softly glanced at Jiyeon.

Slowly, he caressed Jiyeon's smooth long hair, as he suddenly whispered to himself.

'How I wish this isn't a dream...' He smiled to himself, as he could suddenly see a blur vision of Jiyeon.

Closing his eyes slowly, he mummered the last few words.

'If I told you...'

 

Jiyeon's eyes never left L's as he dropped dead on the sofa again.

'What do you want to tell me?' Jiyeon whispered in his ear, trying to make him reply.

Instead, a soft snore came out, leaving Jiyeon in agony.

'Yah.... L ssi... You can't sleep here...' She shook him.

Knowing that L is practically dead in his sleep, she sat beside him and analyze his face.

'Yah.... What do you want to tell me?' She asked, knowing that she's talking to herself.

Not expecting any replies from the dead body next to her, she jumped a little when he heard L mumbling.

'Minwoo... Jiyeon... Me...' 

'Mworago?' Jiyeon asked as she shook L.

'Yah! Wake up!!' Jiyeon shook him furiously.

She wanted to know something about Minwoo.

Its been more than a month since Minwoo literally disappeared in front of her.

And to be truthful, she wanted to give up at a certain time, but couldn't as Minwoo is her first love.

Completely unconcious, L went back to snoring again.

Jiyeon sighed as she hugged her knees, and blew her fringe.

.

.

.

 

Sorry but just a short teaser!

HEEHEE
I've been really busy lately!

SO sorry!

Will update soon!!