L had the book??

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Jiyeon walked out of the house and saw L standing outside.

'Shall we go for a walk?' He asked, as Jiyeon nodded hesitantly, tagging along behind.

The walk was quiet, as Jiyeon's mind was continuously thinking of Joon's words.

She took a look at L, and took a deep breath.

'L ssi.' She said.

L took a look at Jiyeon and smiled.

'May I... Ask you a question?'

L's heart started accelerating, as he nodded his head.

'Does Minwoo really exist?'

'What makes you say that?' L asked, surprised by her question.

Jiyeon lowered her head.

'I think I know... But I'm not sure...'

This was the time, as L bravely took a deep breath and stopped her from walking.

'Mwoh?' Jiyeon stared at L.

'Jiyeon... Actually, Minwoo... He's...'

'Hoya, isn't it?'

L stopped, as his mouth hung open.

'Hoya, right?' Jiyeon asked again.

L tighten his fist, as Jiyeon continued saying.

'He knows me so well... Its unbelievable... I think... He's Minwoo...'

'What if he's not?' L asked.

Jiyeon looked down, as she played with her fingers.

'If he's not... Maybe... Maybe I should accept who he is?'

L's heart dropped as he heard Jiyeon's words.

'You... What?'

'Hoya oppa... He has been such a nice person.' Jiyeon said, as she blushed a little.

'You can't like him.' L said sternly, as he held onto Jiyeon's shoulders.

'Why?' Jiyeon looked disappointed, as she pout a little.

'Are you that disappointed when I say that?' L asked, hoping her answer was no.

'I... I ' Jiyeon stuttered.

Suddenly, rain came pouring down hard, as Jiyeon covered her face with her hands.

L immediately took off his jacket, as he lifted it above Jiyeon's head.

'Come. There's a shelter there.' L said, as Jiyeon ran towards the shelter with L.

The both of them stood under the shelter, as Jiyeon shivered.

'its cold..' She mumbled, as L took a look at her.

He wanted to hug her so much, but couldn't.

Instead, he saw a mart right in front of him.

His smile came up, as he ran out of the shelter.

'I'll be back.' He said, running off to the mart.

He walked in as he cooly shook the raindrops off his hair, and grabbed two coffee and warmed it up in the microwave.

'I'll take these.' He said to the aunty, as he grabbed the bag of coffee turned towards the door.

Jiyeon hugged herself, as she felt a warm coat on her shoulders.

She turned around to see the drenched Hoya, smiling warmly at her.

'Oppa...' she smiled, as Hoya took out a small hankerchief.

'Look at you.' He said, as he helped Jiyeon wipe the raindrops off her face.

Jiyeon couldn't look at him in the eyes, and just stood there.

'I was worried about you.' Hoya said, as he buttoned up his coat onto Jiyeon.

'So I came and looked for you. Let's go, I've brought L's car.'

'Wait... L...' Jiyeon mumbled, but Hoya pulled her into the car.

'He'll be fine. I'll come back again. You're more important.' Hoya smiled as he drove off.

He looked at the rear mirror as he drove off, and smirk a little, as he saw the small figure behind.

L stood in the rain again, as he held onto the two cans of coffee, witnessing Jiyeon and Hoya being imtimate with each other.

L felt his tears dropping, as he felt the raindrops hitting his skin.

It hurts his skin and mostly, it was like needles, piercing through his heart.

 

L walked into the house, as he rush into the room, to see Hoya smiling to himself.

He grabbed Hoya's collar, and pulled him out of his seat.

'You're doing this all wrong.' L huffed, as he pulled Hoya nearer to him.

'I told you, I'm playing a fair game.' Hoya smiled, as he pushed L away.

'Telling Jiyeon you're Minwoo is not a fair play.' L tried to stay calm, as his voice wavered a little.

Hoya looked at L in confusion.

'I did not.' He said, as he took his dry shirt, and walked out of the room, leaving the drench L standing in the middle of the room.

L took a look at Hoya's bed, as he saw a pink book under his pillow.

'What's that?' L thought, as he took it out and read.

His eyes widen, as he continued reading.

 

Jiyeon sat in her room, as she dried up her hair.

Her heart was still accelerating, as she thought of Hoya.

Slowly, she slept peacefully, hoping she would dream of Minwoo.

 

'Minwoo oppa!' Jiyeon shouted, as she saw him running along an endless road.

Minwoo suddenly stopped, as he turned around, waving to Jiyeon.

'Hoya... Hoya oppa!' She screamed with joy, as she ran faster towards him.

Slowly, as she got nearer to him, Hoya's face suddenly faded.

His eyes became narrower, with thick eyelashes, and his nose became much more define.

Slowly, Hoya stopped smiling, and his face turned into L's.

Jiyeon woke up in surprise, as her heart couldn't calm down.

'What's wrong with that dream?' She thought to herself, as she walked out of her room, to get a cup of water.

*Jiyeon ah! We're going to get some breakfast with one of your friend. We won't be back till lunch. So get some food for yourselves.

She read the note and smiled.

'Is Hoya still asleep?' She mumbled to herself, as she tip-toed towards Hoya's room.

She opened the door slowly, and went in.

It was pitch dark, and no one was inside.

Jiyeon shrugged as she sat on Hoya's neat bed, and took a look at L's messy bed.

At a corner, she found a pink edge sticking out under L's pillow.

'What's that?' She thought to herself, as she walked over to it, and pulled it out.

 

 

Just then, L walked in, as he brought in a cup of water, and saw Jiyeon standing in the middle of the room, starring at him.

'Good...Morning?' He said, as he walked to his bed, and packed.

He lifted up his pillow slowly, and looked at the white empty spot.

'Where is it?' He thought to himself, as he panicked a little.

'Looking for this? Perhaps?' Jiyeon said as she took out her pink diary and showed it to L.

 

***

Uh-oh...

Total misunderstanding!

What will happen next??

Please subscribe and comment!!