Friends??

Separated by the word: BLIND.

 

Joon sat on the steps outside his house.

He glanced at his watch over and over again. 

'It has been 30 minutes. Where did Jiyeon go?' Joon whispered under his breath.

Just as Joon was about to call Jiyeon, she appeared walking up the steps.

'JIYEONNIE!!' Joon exclaimed as he jumped down 4 steps and landed in front of Jiyeon.

'Why are you so late? Did something happen?' He rushed his words.

'Sorry I was late.' Jiyeon smiled as she felt the steps with her walking stick.

'I got stopped by a person and was delayed due to the bus.' She sighed.

'Person? Who? Did that person do anything to you?' Joon started to get worried.

'Nope. But I caused him to fall. That's why.' 

As Jiyeon explained to Joon about the Cd and the incident, they reached their doorstep.

'Well, you're lucky that you met someone nice.' Joon said as he pat Jiyeon's head.

'I'll see you around.' He smiled as he entered his own house.

Jiyeon felt for the password lock at the side of the door knob and pressed the buttons.

Beep Beep Beep!

And the door fell wide open as she walked slowly in.

'OH? You're back!' Qri jumped out of the sofa and led Jiyeon to the dining table.

'Why are you so late today? Many business today? Your basket's empty!' Qri cheered as she passed Jiyeon a pair of chopsticks, a bowl of rice, and a plate of side dishes.

Jiyeon put down her chopsticks and dug for her CD.

'I was late because of this.' She held out the CD and showed it to Qri.

Qri Gasped.

'OMO! How did you get it back?'

'I don't know. The staff reappeared and pass it to me.' Jiyeon shrugged as she picked up her chopsticks again and started eating.

'He even wanted to be my friend.' She said through her mouthful of rice.

'Really? That's great! Yah, is he hot or something?' Qri asked, feeling delighted.

'Yah unnie... How am I suppose to know?' Jiyeon frowned.

'oops. Sorry...' Qri apologized as she put the CD at the side of the table, and started eating.

'So what's his name?' Qri continued investigating.

'If i didn't forget, I think its Minwoo or something.' Jiyeon nodded.

'Does he sound nice to you?'

'Molla.' Jiyeon said as she finished up her last mouth of rice.

'I said if we could bump into each other again, maybe I would consider to be his friend.' 

'I'm done. I'll get a bath now.'

Jiyeon said as she fold up her stick and held her back.

She stood up and used her hands to feel for the path in front of her.

As she reached her room, she put down her walking stick and her bag onto her desk, and reached out for her pyjamas.

******

 

L was tumbling around in his room with Sunggyu.

'Yah. Stop that.' Sunggyu told him as he was about to sleep.

'I can't...' L whined as he sat up.

'Hyung. I'm feeling very frustrated now.' He said.

'I don't know why, she's just a blind person. I'm a star. But why do I feel that she's more attractive than me?' 

L turned around to wait for Sunggyu's reponse, but was only replied by his loud snorings.

L hit Sunggyu's head.

'Always sleeping.' 

As L walked to his table, he touched the rose that he just put in the vase of fresh water.

His hands moved to the medication.

How am I suppose to meet her again???

 

L waited at the streets where they met everyday.

He hoped that he would bump into her again.

But for one full week, all he faced was screaming fangirls asking for a photo taken or an autograph.

He sighed as he looked at his watch again.

'It has been a week. Are we really not that fated?' He sighed.

As he was about to leave, he saw a petite girl walking towards his side.

'Excuse me! Would you like to buy some roses?' Jiyeon asked around.

No one seemed to bother her, as they just walked past and ignored Jiyeon.

'Thank you...' She smiled even though no one bought her roses.

Slowly, Jiyeon past by L.

Unwilling to lose her again, L grabbed Jiyeon's arm.

Startled, Jiyeon let go of his grip and smiled a second late.

'You want to buy roses?' Jiyeon said as she step a few steps back.

'Mmm.' L mumbled as he took out his wallet.

'Thank you!' Jiyeon cheered as she passes a rose to L.

'It'll be 2 dollars.' 

L took out 5 dollars and passed it to Jiyeon.

'Sorry, but may I know if how much is this?' Jiyeon smiled to L as she touched the note.

'5.' L replied.

Jiyeon folded up her walking stick and took out a long box from her bag, and opened it up.

L was amazed.

Jiyeon felt for the words that indicated 5 and put it in, and then felt for a 2 dollar and a 1 dollar coin out for L.

'Here's your change.' she smiled as she closed her box and walked away.

'Wait!' L stopped her again, and this time, he blocked Jiyeon's road.

'Is there anything i could still help you with?' Jiyeon said as she unfolded her stick.

'Don't you remember me?' L asked.

Jiyeon paused for a while.

'I'm the staff of Infinite...' L tried to recall for Jiyeon.

'Oh?? Minwoo ssi???' Jiyeon smiled.

'Minwoo?? Yah, that's right. I'm Minwoo.' L scratched his head.

Out of so many names, why did he chose Minwoo at first?

'Its nice to see you here again!' Jiyeon smiled as she hugged the basket on her right arm.

'I guess we could be friends right?' L asked, fingers playing around.

Jiyeon paused for a while.

'hmmm.... Hello. I'm Park Jiyeon, 19.' She said as she held out her hand.

L smiled.

'Kim Minwoo. 20.'

Both of them giggled as L took her hands to shake.

'Nice to meet you.' Jiyeon cheered as she cocked her head to one side.

'Nice to meet you too.' 

 

Finally both of them became friends!!!

:D

Please subscribe and comment!!