The competition begins..

Separated by the word: BLIND.

L sat in his car as he took a look at Jiyeon's window.

'No one's home?' He asked himself, as he tap his fingers on his window.

'Aish... Molla...' He said, as he decided to drive off.

As he glanced at his side mirror, he saw jiyeon.

His eyes started smiling, as he reached for his car keys again, this time, to turn it off.

But he stopped again, to see someone beside her.

'Hoya?' He excalimed softly to himself, as he watched Hoya smiling to Jiyeon.

 

 

'Its already 10.' Hoya sighed as he stopped Jiyeon at the stairs.

'Gomawo... Hoya ssi.' Jiyeon smiled as she bowed.

'Hey...' Hoya smiled and put his hands on Jiyeon's head, lightly patting.

'Call me oppa.' He winked.

Jiyeon smiled even wider, as she giggled a little.

'Gomawo oppa.' She said.

'I had a fun time today.' 

'Before you go...' Hoya stopped her.

'You have not answered me yet.' 

Jiyeon look at Hoya, wondering what he was talking about.

'Next time...' He said.

'Next time, when spring comes... Will you go with me?' 

Jiyeon looked at Hoya, as she felt his sincereity in his eyes.

Jiyeon shook her head.

'I'm sorry oppa. I can't promise that.'  Jiyeon said honestly.

She enjoyed her time with Hoya, but her heart still beats for Minwoo.

And until the day she hears Minwoo says that he doesn't love her at all, she would keep her promise to wait for him to come back.

'But what if he doesn't come back?' Hoya asked with an obvious disappointing voice.

'Until the day he tells me he doesn't love me.... Or else... I would wait for him. Even till I die.' Jiyeon smiled to herself.

Hoya sighed.

'Arasso... I'll see you someday then.' 

He turned around, as Jiyeon smile, and disappeared in the building.

 

Hoya skipped to his car that was parked behind the apartment.

But before he could even reach the car, he felt someone pulling him backwards, and the minute he turn his head, he received a punch.

Hoya fell on the ground as he took a look at the furious L.

'What do you think you're doing...' L said, as he climbed on top of Hoya, crabbing his collar.

Hoya hugged onto his camera, as he smirk a little.

'Why are you smirking?' L panted, feeling his heart accelerating faster than ever.

'Myungsoo ah...' He pushed L off and stood up, brushing his pants and rearranging his shirt.

'Don't be so violent. You'll ruin my camera.' 

'You bastard... ANSWER ME!' L shouted at Hoya, as he pushed himself off the ground.

'I just went out with Jiyeon.' Hoya answered without a care.

'You can call it a.... Date I guess.' Hoya smiled as he leaned onto his car.

'Hyung... Don't make me do this...' L said as he raise his punch.

'I won't.' Hoya shrugged.

'But let it be a fair competition.' Hoya said as he leaned forward, eyes meeting L's.

'I won't let you get near her.' L said.

'We'll see.' Hoya smiled, as he climbed into his car, and drove off, leaving L standing in the middle of the car park.

 

 

L felt like pulling his hair off, as he sat in the car park, with a bag of beer in his hands.

He started gurgling in... 1 bottle, 3bottles...5 bottles...

 

 

 

Jiyeon sighed as she jumped onto her bed, and looked out of the window.

She started reflecting on herself, as images of Hoya filled her mind.

She feels so guilty.

Her mind shouldn't be him, it should be Minwoo.

But she just couldn't help it, she couldn't think of Minwoo at all.

How he looked like... Not a single picture of him passed by her mind.

Little that she know, that she had already met him so many times...

But oblivious to the fact that Hoya has been holding her diary, she finds him amazing, his mindset seem like hers a lot.

She sighed, but spotted someone lying on the road in the middle of the car park.

'Omo...' She mumbled to herself, as she climbed out of her bed, and opened the windows.

'Eottoghe... He's gotta get out of there...' Jiyeon thought to herself, as she ran out of her house and reached the car park in no time.

'Excuse me...' She poked the man, lying on the ground with his face away from her.

'Excuse me... You can't sleep here...' She shook the man, as she tried flipping him around.

'???L?' She exclaimed, as L turned his head, reaching for his bag of beer.

'Hajima..' Jiyeon said, as she took the bag of beer away from his reach and pulled him up.

'GIVE IT TO ME...' L hiccupped, as he collapse on the ground again.

'Achkkk.' Jiyeon mumbled as she tried lifiting him up again.

'Let's go up first.' She shrieked a little, as she used up her whole energy to get him into her house...

 

 

 

******

 

OHHOH. 

What will happen to the both of them?? :P

Please comment and subscribe!