Chapter 2

Losing To You

 

Losing To You Chapter 2

 

Min Seol

One week…

It had been one week, since he had kissed me.

One whole week since that jerk was avoiding me!

Who did he think he was? He hadn’t even given me any chance to confront him.

One week had ruined every joy that my first kiss had brought and all I wanted to do at this very moment was, corner him and coax his reasons out of him, somehow…

Of course, something like this didn’t work with a bunch of people surrounding us, at dinner. And by bunch of people, I meant both our families.

Appa wasn’t there but omma and Geum Hee ahjumma were and Ha Ni unnie and Seung Jo oppa were too. It would become quite uncomfortable, if I started talking about that topic now.

I sighed for the nth time in half an hour, while pushing the food around on my plate.

This was all just too damn frustrating! What the hell was I supposed to do now?

Next to me, Eun Jo muttered something that sounded like ‘so whipped’. I assumed he had meant Seung Jo oppa, who, with Jae Mi in his arms, was on his way upstairs.

Honestly said, Eun Jo’s statement was actually true to some extent, especially since Jae Mi’s birth.

Seung Jo oppa turned around and shot the slyest grin I had ever seen in our direction: “Don’t get me started little brother.”

I had no idea what he had meant by that but it sure had its effects on Eun Jo.

Apparently Ha Ni unnie knew exactly what was going on, because the next thing I knew Eun Jo was choking on his food, while she laughed to her hearts content.

Now that really was strange…

 

Eun Jo

Once I finished choking on my food, Omma spoke up: “Eun Jo-ah is there something you want to tell omma?”

“No, nothing of that sort omma.” After these words left my mouth, Ha Ni hyung-soo started laughing again.

I groaned inwardly.

I was sure they knew it, hyung and hyung-soo, both. Somehow they had managed to find out about me kissing Min Seol. I couldn’t guess how but I was absolutely sure they knew it.

I couldn’t have acted more stupid, even if wanted to. What had I been thinking at that point?!

Kissing Kim Min Seol?!

I was positive that I had been completely nuts, at that moment!

A sigh escaped from my lips.

What was I actually trying to do here?

Denying any feelings I had for that idiotic girl?

Hadn’t I already settled that I wasn’t as stupid as my hyung, when it came to these matters?

So many damn questions!

Why?

There you go. That was just what I needed, another damn question.

On its own, my hand reached out for the water bottle and I startled out of my trance, once my skin made contact with another one. My gaze wandered over to my right, where Min Seol sat, hand stretched out in front of her, just like mine.

She had her eyes cast downwards, a furious blush was spread over her cheeks and I could practically hear her brain working. No doubt, she was thinking about the kiss.

I suppressed the childish urge to smirk at her and handed her the bottle: “Ladies first.”

My mutter was rewarded with a darkening of her blush and two mumbled words, when she finally lifted her head and looked at me: “Thank you.”

 

Author

Ha Ni watched the two teenagers with a growing curiosity. They really were quite intriguing. They seemed to have so much in common with Seung Jo and her that she was rather fascinated by them.

Then again, there was something in Eun Jo that was different from her husband. Unlike Seung Jo, the younger Baek was less hostile, less cold, if you could say so, than his hyung had been after his first kiss with Ha Ni.

Their kiss on New Year’s Eve must have had some effects on them. It should have had, in Ha Ni’s opinion. It had been both, Eun Jo and Min Seol’s first kiss, she knew that already.

The two were still staring at each other and seemed to be a bit lost, as cliché as that might sound but it really looked like that. They hadn’t even noticed the fact that their mothers had turned their attention to them.

With amusement Ha Ni took in the scene of her mother asking her mother-in-law, mouthing actually, if something was wrong with their youngest children. Geum Hee could merely shrug. She had no idea. This thought brought her to the conclusion that some investigations were necessary once again.

Ha Ni thought that the young ones had had enough embarrassment for one night and at least cleared , albeit a bit loud.

This action brought Eun Jo and Min Seol out their cozy little world and landed them directly in the present.

When they behaved, as if nothing had happened and continued to eat their dinner, Ha Ni had to keep herself from grinning and excused herself, now that she was finished with her food.

Seung Jo had warned her not to interfere in their matters and she wouldn’t… that is, until Min Seol actually asked her to do so. Her little sister was going to tell her about the kiss soon anyways, she was sure about that point. She would not be able to keep such secrets from Ha Ni; she never had been in the first place.

This time would not be any different…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

Like it? Hate it? Love it? 

I don't have much to say right now, just tell me what you think.

please subscribe and comment!

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes! =)

p.p.s. I Love you all <3