History

Oblivion

KYUNGSOO´S POV

 

It took us almost a whole day to get to what Chanyeol called home. We stopped a few cars and a truck, but the day spent on the road was worth it. We finally got there!

 

To be honest, we didn´t talk too much during the long way there. It was kind of weird and moreover, the weather was really hot in contrast to last few days, so we were just happy when a car stopped next to us and took us a bit closer. When we managed to talk, it was always Chanyeol who was talking about what happened since we last met and how was his life since then. He also wanted to know how my life was and why I wasn´t at my stepmother´s anymore. I answered him truthfully that I left them, but then he also asked me a lot of things about Suho as he found out I knew him. I came up with bunch of lies, which he fortunately believed. I don´t want him to know about my past. At least not yet. He was maybe the only person that was happy thanks to my presence and didn´t want me dead. Yeah, that was definitely a big advantage.

 

"WOOOW!" I widened my eyes in disbelief. I thought he lived in like house made of sticks. This was much MUCH better than I thought.

 

"So you live in here..." I said, exploring every single corner of his flat. Yes, it was small, but I loved it. The thing that I loved the most about it was the fact Chanyeol was willing to let me sleep there. Wait, was he?


"Sorry, it´s messy. I didn´t know I will have a guest." he giggled and scratched the back of his neck. "I guess that´s an obligation to tell that to everybody that enters here, isn´t it?" I smiled warmly. Chanyeol shrugged, smiling.

 

"Soooo...." I started. "When we met like this, you know, I guess it´s fate, you know... maybe, if you could...." I stuttered. Chanyeol laughed. That freaky laugh. It hasn´t changed since orphanage. That and lots of other expressions ad actions would made him unique even if he haven't got any powers.

 

"You don´t have to ask, I got that the first time you asked me where I live." he said and smiled. Oh yes, and that creepy smile. Incredible how he hasn´t changed since back then. Oh, I´m repeating myself again, but it just fascinated me.

 

I laughed awkwardly. "Am I a big burden?" I asked, honestly worrying if he could afford me staying there. "Don´t worry, I´ll kick you out when you´ll be." he laughed lightly. I repayed him with small laugh too and hoped it was really just fun.

 

He told me to stay there and went shopping for some food, which was great, because I could at least repay him by cooking something delicious. I seated myself on his old sofa and sighed. It has been ages since I felt so great, since I had someone to laugh with, someone that seemed to care about me. I looked to the ceiling. There were tracks from leaking water, I scanned them for so long I closed my eyes and pieces of memories started to appear.

 

-flashback-

 

"No no no....You must feel it." said Suho, approaching me. He grabbed my hand and put it on my chest. "You must feel it there." he said, completely serious. I only laughed, not believing what he have just said. "It´s a joke, isn´t it?" I asked doubtfully. Suho sighed loudly.

 

"Look," he said, his hand holding his forehead. "You have to concentrate. If you don´t feel it don´t wonder why you´re not able to do it." he said, probably loosing his patience at me. I laughed. It was like a hundredth time that day and I couldn´t do what he wanted. I just couldn´t move the earth so easily how he thought.

 

"Don´t ing laugh at me!" he raised his voice. Yes, he definitely lost his patience, but I didn´t stop. I was laughing even harder. I wasn´t afraid of him. Not anymore. He had never done anything to me, he had always just sighed and let it be. However, this time it was different. It was probably too much for him, he apparently couldn´t stand me being so spoiled all the time.


"SHUT THE UP!" he shouted at me as a huge wall made from water first encircled me and then fully engulfed me. Soon my breath was gone and I was drowning. I inhaled water and felt like fainting. At that moment the water around me splashed the ground and I was free. I coughed hard trying to get the water from my lungs, but I didn´t have enough time for that. I was pressed to the wall by Suho, my limbs unable to move because of his water prison. He grabbed me by my neck like he would want to strangle me.

 

"Don´t you ever try to with me." he said in low strict voice. That was the first time ever he had done anything to me. He just bursted out, that was everything. At least I thought so.

 

"O-okay" I said confused and coughed. Suho stared at my face, his expression slowly changing. He released his grip and let all the water that held me against the wall splash the floor again. He sighed and gave me one of those pitiful looks.

 

"Kyungsoo I´m .... I´m sorry... I.... I didn´t mean to hurt you." he stuttered. I looked away. I hated it when he looked at me like that, like lost puppy begging for help. If he had teached me something instead of giving me those sad eyes it would be much more useful.

 

"I´m sorry.... are you hurt?" he said with sudden tone of worry in his voice. I stayed quiet. I was lucky I haven´t drowned a few minutes ago. Of course I WAS hurt.

 

Suho caressed my cheek, wiping the water away. Wait, what the was that? I looked at him like he just ate a whale . "Suho? What was that?" I asked awkwardly, but instead of an apropriate answer I got a kiss. Pretty long and affectionate one if I could judge. Well, better say it would be if I haven´t freaked out and ran away, leaving Suho where he was. At that time, I had no idea what he wanted from me and why he behaved like he did.

 

-after 3 months-

 

I rolled away from Suho to my side of the bed. It felt weird, I felt weird, everything was weird. This was not what I was supposed to do and this was not what I wanted to do. But it happened and that wasn´t the first time. I knew he loved me, he never said that, but I knew it, or at least thought so at that time.

 

It was wrong. All of it was wrong. The fact that I couldn´t return his feelings and especialy the fact that he was the teacher and I was the student. He knew about that going through my head, but he just ignored it. He pretended that everything was okay and still tried to teach me how to use my powers wisely. Theh, it wasn´t useful anymore.

 

"Kyungsoo?" he leaned closer to me and I could feel his skin pressed to my back. He caressed my head, his hand playing with my hair. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" he said like he was the most caring person in the world. If he was, he would hold in his lust or whatever it was and wouldn´t be ing me whenever he wanted.


"Everything" I said, quickly getting up, grabbing bathrobe and rushing away. I didn´t even turned around. I knew he had that lost puppy face and I was sure I would throw up if I saw it one more time.

 

Yeah, that was it. I needed to get away from there.

 

-after another year-

 

She betrayed me. She didn´t keep her promise. How could I believe her? I was so stupid.

 

I thought I finally found someone to share my happines with after escaping that damned house with that damned person. I was free and happy for a second. I felt that things couldn´t get better, but I was terribly wrong. I thought I could tell her everything, including the fact I could move the earth and had a great strenght. She accepted it well, she said that her brother was like me, so she understanded. Boom, another lie.

 

All this time I´ve been with her, telling her everything...... she was just using me to get the money, nothing else. She worked for them, telling them every detail about me and my powers, and at the end, she told them where I was. They were planning to get me, but no, nothing like that happened.

 

I wondered if she also wanted to betray her brother like that. Yeah, only wanted to. She had no chance to betray anyone anymore. She chose the wrong person.

 

I was disgusted from how things went. My fate was so similar to Suho´s and I was scared I´ll end up like him. No, I couldn´t let her betray other people, I couldn´t be soft like him.

 

"Sorry..." she said, looking to her feet with that fake caring face. Now I knew it was all fake. All the time.

 

"So you´re sorry now?" I said sarcastically, I was so angry I´d probably never been in my entire life. "You´re saying you´re sorry?" I laughed. "They are probably approaching us right now, don´t they? What will they do to me after they´ll get me, huh?" I asked looking at her, waiting for response. She was just standing there, staring at her feet. I grabbed her hair violently and made her look at me.

 

"Talk to me you little !! What will they do to me?" I shouted right in her face. She was trembling with fear, exactly as she deserved it.

 

"I...I don´t know..." she stuttered. "So you don´t know..." I said calmly. "So you don´t know..." I repeated. "TELL THAT TO MY ING HAND!"

 

As I shouted, I felt all the strenght flow to my right hand, my muscles clenched. Without thinking about it, I buried my hand into her abdomen, her gut surrounding my hand, blood splashing both of our bodies. I felt those drops of that red fluid on my face. I could even feel the warmth of her insides. She immediately started to cough and throw up blood. My body was trembling like it could fall into pieces right there. What was I doing?

 

She backed a few steps, fear mirroring in her eyes. She threw up blood again. I looked at my right hand that was covered in blood up to my elbow, then I turned to her again. She was panting like it could help the huge blood loss, not succeeding in catching a breath. The red coloured liquid and that ferric smell were everywhere.

 

She looked at me in horror but at that moment I collected myself and was ready to finish that for ever. I held out my hand and punched her in her chest as strongly as I could. I felt and even heard her ribs breaking up, piercing her lungs, which combined with my hand crushing into her ribcage caused one big pneumotorax and that together caused a state incompatible with life.

 

Her body covered in blood fell to the ground. She will never betray anyone anymore.

 

I looked at myself. I was all red, my clothes drenched in blood of hers. Then I heard that scream and something blinded me. "HOW COULD YOU..." I heard. That must have been her brother.

 

I stomped to the ground. A little earthquake caused that guy to fall and stop that dazzling light, so I could see again. Before that guy managed to get up, I concentrated my power under the building next to him, making it tremble and causing a few bricks to fall on him and his unconsciousness. I was lucky nobody ever really went to that place.

 

The last thing I remember is me passing out. Then I woke up on a place I knew too well, wearing clean clothes that didin´t belong to me.

 

Suho....

___________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Yay, another chapter after a long time but you know what? It´s WEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD! :D It´s again and again revealing the history and nothing happens, sorry -_-  

Yeah and BTW, don´t mind that whale , I just like WTF comparisons xD

Well, I know 13 people won´t do much, but it would be nice if I get some comments just to see if anybody reads it :D And hey, if you think it´s , let´s just pretend I´m 12 years old and can afford writing ty stories xD
But srsly, sorry for grammar mistakes and typos ;)