The fight's aftermath

Oblivion

What happened before:

 

Chanyeol is a kid that lost his parents and grew up in an orphanage. He meets Suho who helps him manage his powers, but Chanyeol then escapes and starts living by himself. Once he sees two people with powers fighting and finds out one of them is his friend, so he protects him from the other one. He has to contact Suho, who gives him information about a guy that could help his friend. When Chanyeol gets there, the guy hesitates at first but then helps his friend, Kyungsoo. After that, they get back to Chanyeol's flat and get information about some organization that uses people with power from a girl that killed his dad. Then they go to a karaoke bar, where they meet Baekhyun, whose sister Kyungsoo killed in the past, accompanied by his friend Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan. They start fighting and destroy the building. After that, a special unit surrounds them and puts them in a van, handcuffed. Meanwhile Suho deals with his ex-girlfriend, trying to get some information from her.

 

NOW:

 

They were sitting next to a café they didn’t even know, Luhan seated next to the shop door and unconscious, while Sehun was trying to wake him up, terrified that something could happen to him. He used all of his power at that moment and Sehun was afraid of the worst. The older one was still breathing, fortunately.

 

Sehun tried to clean his boyfriend’s face with his sweater, but he just made his cheek dirtier. Both of them were covered with dust that formed a huge cloud after the building collapsed.

 

“Luhan?” Sehun looked at him, worried, placing a kiss on his cheek even if it was dirty. However, there was no response from the other one. Sehun knew he’d be alright, he just felt all of this was his fault and was on verge of crying. He didn’t cry though.

 

He almost jumped from shock when Luhan loudly coughed, opening his eyes and blinking fast as the dust got into them.

 

“Luhan, are you ok? Are you in pain?” Sehun asked, concerned. Luhan just laughed and coughed loudly again, trying to get the ubiquitous dust from his lungs.

 

“I’m okay.” He said, smiling. “Where’s Baekhyun though?” Luhan wondered as he couldn’t see the third one, no matter where he looked.

 

“I don’t know, we lost him while we were escaping. He’s probably hunting that guy.” Sehun shrugged. “We should go find him.” Said Luhan, trying to get up but failing miserably, his body not being able to stand.

 

“Wait!” Sehun caught Luhan as he almost fell to the ground again. “You should be more careful, you wasted most of your energy.” Sehun said, fixing Luhan’s hair. “We should go home, Baekhyun will come later, don’t worry.” He smiled and kissed Luhan.

 

“I’ll call a taxi ok? Don’t try to stand up again.” Sehun said and went to get a taxi. “And now you’re being commanded by a youngster, where did you get with your life” Luhan thought and laughed, not being able to hold his consciousness anymore.

 

-      -      - 

 

Baekhyun stared at the two guys in front of him with a deadly glare, because that’s all he could do. When he tried to use his powers again, beat them, shout at them or just move from his spot, every time he got an electric shot and every time the electric current was stronger and it hurt more. After that experience he realized he can’t move or say anything. The other two realized that from watching him, even Kyungsoo who couldn’t see him clearly, got that.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know who those guys were and what they wanted from them. It was truth that they caused a building to demolish itself, but there were no people inside. Those guys looked like they were serving the country, but why did they give them electric shocks? Was that even legal? Weren’t there some laws that forbid that?

 

All of those questions were flowing in his head, mixing up with his hate for the guy sitting in front of him. If he could, just if he could move his hand, he would kill him in a minute, without hesitating. What he did to his sister wasn’t something he could ever forget.

 

Chanyeol had similar thoughts, regarding the situation they were in. He was panicking inside and it was very visible on his face. He was afraid of what they were going to do with them, but he didn’t even try to oppose. He saw what they did to the other guy after all. He was wondering why did they capture them like that and who were they.

 

Kyungsoo, however, had more than a slight idea of who they were and what they wanted from them. They. They probably heard there was an incident happening in the streets and the government had to intervene. The government had to send the special unit to capture them. Not bothered with Baekhyun’s stare, because he couldn’t see it, he started to think what they could do to them, what were their intentions, but as much as he tried to figure it out, he was just coming up with doubtful ideas. To tell the truth, he had no idea what was going to come after.

 

Knowing he’ll get punished for that, Kyungsoo looked up to Chanyeol, mouthing the word “They”, so his friend could also understand what was happening. He couldn’t see anything and it hurt him every time he opened his eyes, so he kept them closed, but he could feel Chanyeol’s nervousness.

 

The moment he did that, electricity flew through him and he flinched in pain, moving his head back to the position it was before.

 

Chanyeol didn’t move his head, just his eyes, but it was enough to get what Kyungsoo was trying to tell him. He finally remembered what they were talking about with the girl, Sunhee. So this was the government’s organization that was trying to use them for who knows what. They caught them.

 

-      -       -

 

“Don’t tell me you haven’t heard about him. I know Kris is somewhere there. They keep him imprisoned. What did they do to him?” Suho’s voice resonated through the wall.

 

“I already told you I don’t ing know!” the girl that was with him tried to defend herself, but without any impact. A scream was heard.

 

“We’ve been through this. You know you better tell me everything or-“

 

“I DON’T KNOW!!” she shouted. “How many times do I have to tell you!”

 

“But that’s not what I want to hear.” Kai heard Suho through the door, his ear glued to it, listening to what was happening in the next room for a while. He didn’t know what was that all about, but he was somehow sure the girl didn’t deserve it.

 

“What are you doing here?!” Kai heard Yixing’s voice and immediately disappeared from his current position. Literally.

 

“Come on Kai, I saw you eavesdropping, don’t try to hide.” Yixing rolled his eyes, his voice monotone.

 

Kai appeared behind Yixing’s back and sighed. “So what, I’m just curious.” He retorted.

 

“Of course, you are JUST CURIOUS and that’s why you eavesdrop here for longer that you should.”

 

“You could have stopped me whenever you wanted if you knew about me.”

 

“I know, but I didn’t come for stopping YOU.” Yixing said and made his way to the door Kai was listening through before, slowly opening it, not being sure what he’d find there. To his relief the girl, Taeyeon, was just tied up to a chair and completely wet, without any sign of major injury. Even though, things shouldn’t be like that if he could intervene.

 

“Joonmyun I think you should-“ Yixing started but his words were interrupted by loud “OKAY, JUST STOP THAT!”

 

“She’s a girl, you can’t just-“ this time he was interrupted by Suho. “Don’t worry I won’t do anything to her anymore.” He said. “She just started talking.” He smiled.

 

“So, Taeyeon, tell me everything you know about where is Kris and what are the organization’s intentions.” Suho smiled warmly and sat to the chair next to her.

 

“We would all like to know.”

 

-      -      -

 

Sehun laid Luhan’s unconscious body on his bed, cleaning his dirty face with a wet towel. He was thinking about what had happened that day and why did it happen. They just wanted Baekhyun to cheer up and to forget about his revenge for a while. Even though Luhan kind of tricked him, he looked like he was having fun.

 

Baekhyun always loved singing, he was even in the school’s choir. In fact, he was one of the best. Sehun felt really bad seeing Baekhyun, his best friend, forgetting about what he loved and devoting all his life to revenge, becoming grumpy and moody.

 

He knew it was hard for him, it is always hard to loose a beloved person, a relative, a sister. But there were more things to live for then revenge. And now he was somewhere out there, probably fighting  the guy that killed her and Sehun didn’t even know if he will come back.

 

That day was everything happening so fast. Sehun didn’t even realize all of it until then. He was staring at Luhan, cleaning his already clean face, his eyes getting teary. It was too much things happening in one day.

 

“I love you.” He whispered to Luhan’s ear and caressed his hair, smiling even though tears were falling from his eyes. He then got up.

 

“Come on Oh Sehun, you are such a crybaby!” he said out loud and went to the kitchen to make himself a hot cup of tea.

 

-       -       -

 

Baekhyun was looking at those two in front of him. It looked like they knew something. The small head was giving the taller one some sign, or some sort of instruction. It looked like they had something like a secret –

 

No, he reassured himself. He was just being too paranoid. He was just going crazy from the fact that he had to look at him. At the stupid face. It looked like he wouldn’t harm anyone. That was a mistake. Deadly mistake. The guy who killed his sister, his beloved sister, was in front of him and he couldn’t do anything.

 

The anger was building up inside him and he promised himself that as soon as he gets out of there, he will kill him. He will kill him and his friend too. He will finally get his revenge he was longing for so long, the revenge he had been preparing for for years.

 

The only pleasure he could get at that time was the fact that he made the guy blind. Which was a pity on the other hand, he won’t be able to see how Baekhyun will rip him into pieces.

 

Suddenly, a strange sound caught attention of all three of them. It was a hissing sound coming from below their legs.

 

“Gas!” Chanyeol stated as he smelled something strange. Of course, he got electric shock for it.

 

Slowly but surely, the gas filled the small space and even if they tried not to take deep breaths, it got into their lungs.

 

Sooner or later, they all fell into a deep slumber.

 

_____________________________________

(A/N)

So guys, I decided to continue writing this fic, maybe EXO's comeback influenced me, I don't know :D I won't be changing the POV anymore like I did before, but I'm not going to change it or rewrite the previous chapters and as you can see I'll probably change the setting often, so if you don't like it, tell me I can reduce it ;)

Also I wrote a little summary of what happened before, because I haven't updated this fic for really long, so I guess you don't remember. I had to read through it to remember too :D um, maybe I watched too much supernatural, but I guess it's useful :D

Thank you for reading and sorry for grammar mistakes or typos :)