Karaoke bar

Oblivion

SEHUN´S POV

 

It was almost night. We were walking in the park, our fingers intetwined. We were silent though. I don´t know what was Luhan thinking about, but my mind was filled with Baekhyun recently. Everything happened so fast.... he hadn´t had his revenge he longed for so long. I felt sorry even if it wasn´t my fault. I knew it wasn´t, but I could have been nicer to him, or I could have persuaded him to stop that and continue with school or something, which I hadn´t.

 

I sighed. Why am I thinking about sad things when I´m in the park with Luhan?

 

"You know...“ he started. "I can´t see you well, but I can feel that something´s wrong and it isn´t the fact they didn´t have the chocolate flavoured one.“ he smiled. There was a little dark, because you definitely couldn´t say all of the street lights worked as they should. In spite of that fact, Luhan´s smile was so bright I could see it even kilometres away. I had to smile too.

 

I lifted my hand to ruffle his hair. "You know what bothers me.“

 

He nodded. "Then why don´t we take him out?“ he looked at me. "What about a karaoke bar? Didn´t he say he likes to sing?“ his eyes were glowing and I would have to be too cheesy to describe the look he was giving me, so I won´t.

 

"That´s a good idea, I guess.“ I nodded.

 

"Good? Just good?“ Luhan hit me, pretending to be upset. I stucked out my tongue and quckly kissed him before grabbing his arm and taking him to my place.

 

-

 

"Hyung?“ I called when we got home. Nobody was responding but pure silence.

 

"Baekhyun-hyung?“ I tried again. Nothing.

 

"Baekhyun?“ tried Luhan this time. Again, nothing. "Maybe he went out himself?“ Luhan guessed, but I shook my head, that wasn´t his style. It was true that he sometimes behaved like a little emo, but not that one that goes to cemetery to cut his wrists because the life is unfair.

 

"Baekhyun?“ I looked to his room, but it was empty. Messy but empty. I still had a feeling that he´s home though, so I called him again.

 

"BAEKHYUN-AH!“ I shouted. Luhan looked at me frowning.

 

The moment I shouted it, the door of my room were flung open, Baekhyun standing in them. "When did I let you use informal language with me? I am your hyung, Oh Sehun!“

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?“ I shouted at him, not responding to his complain, I was kind of shocked. I had no idea why he would be in my room.


He looked at me ironically. "What do you think I am? ing to all those pictures of Luhan you keep in your desk, wardrobe, bags....“ he would probably continue if he didn´t notice Luhan, standing a few metres aside. Baekhyun immediately stopped his list of places i keep Luhan´s pictures. He was staring at him with horror in his eyes, mouth open, his cheeks starting to paint in red. "Oh.....“ was the only thing he said.

 

After that really awkward moment of silence he started to talk again. "I-I´m sorry... I was.... It was just a joke, you know...“ Baekhyun said awkwardly, trying to laugh it off even more awkwardly.

 

Luhan laughed too and the rest of us loosened up a bit. "I know.“ he nodded and looked at me.

 

"So...“ he started, the right corner of his mouth plucking. "..you keep pictures of me-“ "Actually we came here to ask you if you-“ I interrupted him, trying to talk it off, my face was already red enough, but Luhan didn´t let me and interrupted me like I did before.

 

"No no, I know you´re trying to-“ "No I´m not, I just want him to know why we-“ "Yes you are, look at yourself you´re like a tomato!“


Baekhyun coughed a few times to gain our attention. It seemed like we totally forgot about him.

 

"Sorry.“ I apologised. "We thought about-“

 

"Come to karaoke bar with us, it will be fun.“ Luhan interrupted me, AGAIN. I pierced him with my eyes, but he just grinned a little, noticing it, but not even looking at me.

 

Baekhyun looked at us and remeasured us both.

 

"Not with you two, lovebirds. Especially not with you, Oh Sehun!“ he said pointing at me. "I don´t want to be just the third wheel as always.“ he then added, totally serious.

 

"We won´t -“ I started, but it was useless with Luhan next to me. "Ow, come on! I heard there are free drinks in one of those karaoke bars in the town. But it´s just for tonight, special occasion.“ Luhan said.

 

Baekhyun, who wasn´t paying attention up to then, just heading to his own room stopped and looked at Luhan. If it were me, he wouldn´t even listen to it. I´ve always wondered how Lu does it. I want to have this persuasive ability too. But maybe, just maybe it was connected with the fact that if you would disagree with him, he can smash your head against the table or let the ceiling fall on you if he wanted to. But just maybe.

 

"Come on, we know you love singing!“ Luhan smiled.

 

"Free drinks you say?“ Baekhyun asked, suddenly interested. Luhan nodded.

 

-

 

"Liar!“ Baekhyun accused Luhan when we arrived to that karaoke bar. "I just tried to make you go with us so you would cheer up.“ Luhan said and looked at him like a lost puppy. Or maybe more like Bambi.

 

"Phe...“ Baekhyun hissed. "Sehun-ah, be a good boy and tell your boyfriend not to talk and make fun of me, ok?“ oh god, he was acting mean once again.

 

" you.“ I said dryly. "No, go him, just not in my presence.“ Baekhyun said and went to the bar to at least buy something when he couldn´t have it free. I would kill him that moment if I could.

 

I looked at Luhan and shrugged, coming to Baek once again, trying to persuade him to sing so he wouldn´t be such an annoying burden.

 

 

CHANYEOL´S POV

 

It had been a few days, maybe it was a week ago I threw that girl out of my house, but I couldn´t stop thinking about it. She really did that to her father and was fully acquainted of what she did. She even planned it. I couldn´t believe it. How happy I would be if I could meet my parents again, tell them I love them and apologise to them. At that time... I was just little boy and I really didn´t know.... but maybe.... maybe I was able to stop it, maybe I knew how to do it. Maybe I was just too angry to do so. Maybe....

 

"Hey, are you always so grumpy? You used to be so happy and cheerfull as a child.“ Kyungsoo smiled, looking from above on me. I was lying on a couch so I sat up.

 

"You´re right, I should stop thinking abou sad things. It´s a nice Saturday night, why don´t we go somewhere?“ I grinned.

 

Kyungsoo seemed surprised from my sudden change of mood, but when he realized what I said, he immediately agreed.

 

"Great idea, I don´t want to cook anything today.“ he giggled, looking in the direction of my kitchen.

 

We took our wallets and other important things, going out to breathe some fresh air. We walked in silence after we left my flat and I felt that I have to start the conversation so my thoughts won´t wade around my parents again.


"So, have we decided where are we going? I´m a little hungry.“ I said. "We haven´t“ Kyungsoo answered truthfully. "What about this?“ he pointed to the end of the street where a neon sign representing some kind of happy noodles was glowing.


Since the time I started working in a fast food I didn´t like the food. Not that somebody would spit on it or something, it just gets too... wore down. I was hungry though, and that fast food seemed like the nearest source of food so I nodded.

 

"Ok.“ was the only thing I said and the next moment we were seated, eating like we hadn´t had any meal for months. After our stomachs were full, talking was much more easier. We were walking through streets, talking about unimportant things. When we passed a karaoke bar, a stranger just opened the doors to go out and I heard a beautiful sound. To be more exact, somebody´s voice. Although it was a male´s voice it sounded beautiful. I stopped Kyungsoo.


„What happened?“ he asked, surprised.

 

„Let´s go there.“ I said, not asking him if he wanted to, grabbing him by his hand going to that karaoke bar.

 

Normally, people would chat loudly, sing along with the person with microphone or just do their own bussiness. This time it was different. People were staring at the thing that could be called stage, all of them with opened mouth, completely quiet. The only thing that could have been heard was the beautiful voice I heard before, singing. I wasn´t looking to the stage, I didn´t care how the person looks like, I just wanted to hear the voice. But Kyungsoo had a different opinion. He was staring at the stage with eyes wide open and a shocked expression.

 

"Oh god...“ he said and immediately turned around, quickly going back to the door. Before he could open it, silence took over the bar, only a sound of a falling microphone could be heard.


I turned around to find out what happened.

 

.

___________________________________________________________________________________
 

(A/N)

So, basically, this is kind of filler chapter with cliffhanger at the end I guess....
It´s really bad written, I do realize it... If I´ve ever had any sort of ability to wrire I lost it long ago xD
Also, there are lots of mistakes, so if you coud correct me it would be great ;)
BTW, I haven´t treated my subscribers well and i´m aware of it, but okay, let´s do something.... what about if you write a comment, just to show me somebody is actually reading it and I´m not writing it for myself (which I am xD) and my baby.. aaaaaand i´ll give you..... i´ll sent you a kiss. Ha, who wouldn´t accept a kiss from an ugly potato? :DDD
I also have some baekyeol oneshot thing, should I post it?