Room 205

Oblivion

 

Sunhee pulled out something that turned out to be a very detailed map of the building and its’ surroundings. In front of her sat Sehun, looking at the map with a frown while Luhan was cooking something simple for a lunch. “So, this is it? The building? That’s all?” Sehun looked at it, unsure. It appeared too small to be what it was supposed to be.

 

“No” Sunhee shook her head. “That’s not all, it’s just one building of the complex, the one where they should keep their prisoners. Also where your friend and my mom should be, it’s the only map I could get and the only one we need.” She said. “But don’t ask me how I got it”

 

Sehun looked at her suspiciously but didn’t ask. He was just hoping she wasn’t planning any trap on them so he was also making a plan B in his head in case she’d betray them. “So how do you plan to….” He started but wasn’t even allowed to finish his sentence, because Sunhee started describing every detail of her plan. He tried to find some deficiency on her plan but so far, there weren’t any. She had planned everything to the tiniest detail. And that seemed really suspicious, at least to Sehun. There was supposed to be a fly in the ointment.

 

“But there’s one problem” she said after she ended the description of the actions they should do. Yes, that’s what Sehun was waiting for, now it seemed more realistic to him. “We need to do it exactly like I said. If we miss something, if you take the wrong turn, if somebody sees us while we’re helping my mother and your friend – tiniest detail wrong and they’d find us out.” She finally ended. It didn’t seem just realistic, it was more like impossible, which felt like the right plan to Sehun. He was finally convinced she was talking the truth, although he still kept his plan B in his head.

 

“Anything I should know?” asked Luhan when he came with two bowls of soup, putting them I front of the people sitting. Sehun smiled and looked to Sunhee, knowing she’ll have to repeat what she had just explained. “Kinda” he chuckled and gestured to the kitchen, meaning Luhan should take his food there too.

 

-       -       -

 

As the two of them were sitting on a bench, an awkward silence took over.  “What are we going to do now?” Kai asked, looking at Taeyeon. The said girl looked at him, frowning.

 

“What do you mean by that? I thought it was you who wanted to leave?” she asked, confused, but at least not that hungry anymore. Kai nodded. “But I haven’t quite thought it out.” He shrugged.

 

Taeyeon sighed. “So I’m stuck here with an idiot, great.” She said but Kai ignored the remark. “Why did they want you there? What did they want from you?” he asked. “Oh not this again, please.” Taeyeon said. “I thought that the moment we’d disappear from that place I’d at least have the chance to enjoy myself.” She said and looked at Kai. “Which I’m not sure I’ll have now.” She said under her breath.

 

“If you don’t like this, we can pretty much split up and go our own ways.” Kai shrugged. He wanted to help her at first, but it seemed to him that the girl just kept on complaining about everything he did, so this thought naturally came across his mind. If she just needed to use him, fine, but he couldn’t fulfill everything she wished, he barely knew her.

 

Taeyeon nodded. “I think that is a good idea.” She said, also being fed up with that guy. She knew she should be thankful towards him that he helped her get out, but on the other hand he was pretty annoying and she didn’t need him, at least she thought that.

 

“Wait.” Taeyeon stopped Kai as he was going to walk away. “Where are you going to sleep?” she asked, being embarrassed about it, because she realized she didn’t even know where she was and where was her home.

 

Kai turned around to face her and grinned. “That’s not going to be problem for me.” he winked, tapping on his , disappearing the very next second.

 

“Idiot.” Taeyeon hissed.

-       -       -

 

“Listen, Kris, we have no time to play games. As I’ve told you many times before, I don’t care what you will have to do. Just go and make the small one talk. You know he knows more than he tells us.” The low voice resonated through the room.

 

“Sir, apparently, he lost contacts with-“ “DON’T INTERRUPT ME WHILE I’M SPEAKING.” The man raised his voice to Kris, not caring about what he had to say. “There are 7 billions of people out there, do you know how many of you must be there? Don’t you know yourself how dangerous those people can be? Listen, if we want to protect all those people, we need to find them all. As you know, there are those that want to help us voluntarily, like you. However, you are all just an exception. The more of those people that will be out there, the more of them will try to destroy us, the harder it will be for us to keep people safe. I hope you’re realizing this.” The man stopped talking for a while, waiting for a positive response from Kris.

 

“Of course I am.” Kris nodded, not looking at the man’s face. “Great. So now go and find out this rebellion group or whatever it is supposed to be and destroy them. If you bring them alive, better for you. We don’t want to hurt anybody, right?” the man smiled, but Kris couldn’t see it since he wasn’t looking at his face. He just nodded and left with a silent “Yes.”

 

-

 

Kris walked to Kyungsoo’s cell, not being sure what he will do with him. They had tried many things on him but either nothing could break him, or he really didn’t know. However, his power was useful, so he couldn’t get too carried away, they’d need him. The other thing was, he was blind. What could he do with a blind man? He can’t even tell them where they are, he can’t show them anything. He sighed and entered the cell.

 

“Nice to see you again. Too bad you can’t say the same.” He smiled at the resigned figure that was sitting in the corner. “Let’s take a walk.” “I haven’t eaten since the morning” Kyungsoo said, making clear that he won’t cooperate until he gets something to eat.

 

Kris sighed. “I know, sad, isn’t it. Too bad my boss wants the information you’re hiding.” Kris said. “It’s pointless to tell you I don’t have any ‘super secret info’, right?” said Kyungsoo and sighed too. “I have never participated in any rebellion against your godly organization. Just get that.” He continued, knowing his words had no meaning.

 

Kris looked at him for a while and then helped him get up. “My boss doesn’t think you’re telling the truth. You have to at least know about it since you knew Joonmyeon. Let’s not talk about it here, we have a better rooms for it. Thinking about that, have we ever evaluated your power? Room 205 is free now. I think your friend has just been there. What a coincidence!”

 

-       -       -

 

Baekhyun was sitting in his cell, alone. It was boring and the cell wasn’t anyhow heated, so he sat in the corner in fetal position, mumbling his favourite songs all over again. He wasn’t even that afraid anymore. He knew what can wait for him out of the cell, but he also found out they want him alive and more or less healthy, even though his power wasn’t as powerful as others’. He was waiting for their next step. At least that was the scenario he made up in his head, he knew he wouldn’t stand a chance if he wanted to escape. There were CCTVs everywhere.

 

It had been about a day since he saw the other guy, although he wasn’t sure about it. He didn’t know the time, nor what part of the day it was. He hated the other guy just for the fact he could be friends with someone that killed his sister. On the other hand, he was bored, really bored and started wondering if they’d put him to that cell again or if they would split them to different cells. He’d just use some company before he’d start to go crazy, which he wasn’t that far from.

 

Suddenly the door opened up and before he could even realize it, the giant crazy looking guy was lying on the floor of his cell, face down. He was glad he finally had something to occupy his mind with.

 

Baekhyun stared at him for a while. If he had a stick, he’d poke him with it. As hecame closer, he noticed he was covered in bruises and burns. He must’ve been in the room 205, Baekhyun thought and was right. He turned him face up and tried to slap his face so he’d wake up, but got no response.

 

“Come on, wake up” Baekhyun said as he shook his arms. “You better wake up, because I don’t want to be in a cell with a corpse, you hear me?” he continued shaing him, still with no response. He then sighed and gave up, wishing he had a marker so he could have some fun.

 

“I really don’t like corpses.” He looked at the other that was still lying on the floor.

 

-       -       -

 

“If they are too stupid it’s their fault, why should we help them? Are they anyhow special?” asked a male voice, its’ source, a new face there, sitting on Yixing’s couch.  Suho haven’t thought this over.

 

“Take this as the last straw, Tao, just pulling the trigger of what we’ve been planning for so long. The organization has gone too far. It isn’t just about them, it is an act of defense from our point.” Suho said, trying to persuade the newcomers.

 

Next to Tao, controlling time, sat Minseok, controlling ice, and standing behind them was Jongdae, the lord of thunder and lightning. All of them were old Suho’s companions and haven’t seen each other for a while. Back then they agreed to intervene whenever the organization crosses the imaginary line. It has been years since the organization crossed it, but nobody seemed to be brave enough to try and stop the organization. Not alone.

 

Suho knew that, that they wouldn’t try themselves, that’s why he called them over, because as he said, the line was crossed too many times and this was the last straw to his patience. He wanted to save them, at least Chanyeol, who was the innocent one in that. However, to organize something as big, he couldn’t be alone. He needed them, those that came. Since Kai escaped with Taeyeon, they also didn’t have much clues and information, Kai’s power would be useful too. But there was no time to waste.

 

“So what do you want us to do?” asked Minseok. “That’s it.” Suho sighed. “I don’t have any plan, as far as I know, their defence is brilliantly thought over, so our powers wouldn’t stand a chance against them. That’s also why I called you. I need help with this.” He said frowning.

 

-       -       -

 

“When I was thinking about the journey, I didn’t expect taking buses.” Sehun retorted, watching the landscape they were passing by. “And what did you imagine?” Sunhee asked, a bit afraid they might back away.

 

“I don’t know, something more interesting, like flying on a dragon, Pegasus, fighting with demons, anything….” Sehun sighed. Sunhee desperately looked at Luhan who was smiling and gesturing that she shouldn’t take him seriously. Sunhee smiled back and nodded.

 

“We just need to get closer and bus is the cheapest option.” She said and shrugged. “We will have to walk when we’ll get to that town.”

 

-      -       -

 

It had been a few days since Taeyeon saw Kai the last time. She would have never thought it would be so hard without any money, without any help. She was starving. At first she refused to even touch the garbage bin, but ended up waiting in front of fast food and asking people who finished eating if she can take their leftovers. She really regretted the decision to escape with the guy. She was angry at herself she didn’t think over the consequences. Oh how would she love to get back to Yixing’s house, even to Suho. Of course he probably wouldn’t be that nice to her, but she would have at least gotten normal meals. This was just torture of her pride if there was any of it left.

 

Once, she was lucky and a picky customer left her almost whole burger, so she went to the park to eat it. It disappeared in her in less than a minute, so she could observe people then. If she at least knew where she was…

 

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. It was him. He was walking in the same park with a girl and brand new clothes. Then he saw her.

 

“Hi there, what’s up, you don’t look anyhow happy?” Kai asked. “Because I am not. How the are you surviving without any money?” she asked, hissing. “You wouldn’t believe, but the golddigger concept works also the other way round.” He winked. “Hey, want me to buy you food? Drink? Clothes?” he asked.

 

“NO. I don’t need anything from you.” She shook her head as if she despised him. “Ookay then.” Kai shrugged, but Taeyeon stopped him again. “Okay, you won.” She said after slightly hesistating.

 

-

 

Kai bough a large pizza and some drink for her in a pizzeria near a bus station. As she was walking out, holding her pizza, she passed by a girl and two guys. After a few steps she stopped and turned back, realizing she saw a familiar face. She knew that girl from somewhere, she was sure, but from where?

 

_______________________________________________

(A/N)

Okay I know this chapter , but I'm too lazy to rewrite it so you just have to hope the next won't that much :D Sorry :D

By the way I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages again, I'm so lazy -_- anyways, thank you for subscribing and for that one upvote, it doesn't really deserve it :D