The fight

Oblivion

No one´s POV

 

Baekhyun suddenly stopped singing. He stood there, staring on the boys next to the entrance like he had just seen a ghost. Was it possible? Was it him? There? At that moment?

 

He was so distracted by the silhouette of his enemy in his sight that he let the microphone fall on the floor. As it was rolling on the floor, a few ear-shattering sounds resonated through the room, causing people to hold their ears in pain.

 

Sehun frowned, rushing to the stage to find out what happened, but it was too late. He already had to close his eyes, not wanting to go blind from Baekhyun´s dazzling light. It must have been the guy Baekhyun´s chasing after, otherwise he wouldn´t react this way. He knew him well enough.

 

Before Sehun could even collect himself and found out what was happening, the floor was shook, sudden flashes of light piercing through the whole building causing him to temporaly loose his eyesight. He so-so jumped aside before a huge arrow made of fire could make it´s way through his insides.

 

People started to scream and panic, trying to get out of there as fireballs and blinding light were flashing through the building. Walls started to fall apart. Desperate people tried to get out of it, to save their lifes.

 

"BAEKHYUN! STOP IT! GET THE OUT OF THE BUILDING! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HERE!!“ Sehun shouted as he tried to support Luhan, who held the walls together with his power, not letting them to fall apart when some people were still there. It wasn´t as easy as it looked. There were so many things that could fall on somebody and Luhan couldn´t control them all, so Sehun had to help him with that, using wind to stabilize them at least a little bit.

 

The situation on the other side was simillar.

 

"Kyungsoo! Stop it! You´re killing people!!“ shouted Chanyeol, but apparently not loud enough. He used his fire barrier to protect the people from the eye-burning light and shouted again.


"LET´S GET OUT OF HERE!“ he said, this time loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear him. However, he didn´t respond.


" this.“ Chanyeol mumbled under his breath and grabbed protesting Kyungsoo, mingling with the crowd trying to get out of there, shooting some fireballs in direction where he thought the enemy should be. They were almost there, when he got hit by a solid piece of concrete. Apparently they were spotted. Chanyeol immediately fell on the ground, unconscious, overlying Kyungsoo. The crowd didn´t care much who were under their feet, they wanted to get out of there quickly, stepping on the two of them.

 

As Baekhyun couldn´t see neither of his enemies, he stopped, partly because he wasted main part of his energy. He searched throughout the crowd, looking for them, panting from exhaustion.

 

"Where is this er and that flame of his...“ he mumbled for himself.


"SATISFIED? THEY´RE GONE!“ Sehun shouted at him. "GET THE OUT OF HERE TOO!“ he continued, seeing as his lover was struggling with all those walls, trying to hold them.

 

"I won´t make it for long.“ Luhan said, wasting all his energy for it.

 

"HURRY UP YOU STUPID EGOCENTRIC !“ Sehun insulted Baekhyun and kissed Luhan on his forehead. "Just a moment. Just endure it for one more moment. For me.“ he smiled and helped the few lost people to get out by litterally blowing them out of there.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo didn´t want to be trampled by a crowd of terrified people, so he made a little earthquake just about a meter around them so as the people were falling, he could get up and take the heavy unconscious body of his friend with bleeding head with himself.

 

At the moment, they were outside, Chanyeol slowly waking up, Kyungsoo helping him by slapping his face.


"Aaarrrgggh, stop it.“ Chanyeol opened his eyes and held his head, then looking at his bloody hands.

 

".“ he hissed.


"Come on, get up. We have to get out of here as quickly as possible, they´re after us.“ Kyungsoo said, his voice unlike their surroundings. He held out his hand, helping Chanyeol to get up.

 

"Don´t try to escape again!“ said the beautiful voice that was singing before. This time it wasn´t anything nice to hear though.

 

"“ mumbled Kyungsoo, but at the same time he was blinded by Baekhyun´s light. Again. Baekhyun wished he could have better ability, something that could tear off Kyungsoo´s limbs and grind it into a dust. Unfortunately, all he could do from distance was making him blind, but once he gets near to him, he´d beat the out of him, he was sure.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, Luhan used the only energy that was left in him and fainted, Sehun hurrying to support him, or just to catch him, not wanting him to get hurt more than was necessary. He catched his falling body and hold it, hurrying to get out of the building that was going to collapse. He made it out only few seconds before the unstable walls fell apart, covering the street in dust. He was going to kill Baekhyun and this time he ment it. What the have just happened? A few moments ago, they were in a bar having fun and suddenly they were trying to survive. , he should choose his friends better.

 

As he was out of the range of the dust cloud, he seated Luhan on the pavement, letting his upper body lean against a café door, checking on him, coughing loudly. He didn´t know where they were right then and he didn´t know where Baekhyun was. He just hoped he would be alright, that all of them would be alright.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo was blinded and he could swear he wouldn´t see anymore. He didn´t know if the light was still surrounding them or he was really blind. He couldn´t see anything. Nothing at all. He tried to locate his enemy using his ears, but every resistance he tried to make and every attempt to attack was just a waste of time. Useless.

 

Chanyeol was standing near him, feeling like his head could fall into pieces, feeling like fainting anytime, just managing to keep his flame field that protected him from losing his sight. However, he didn´t see clearly at all. His head was pulsing with pain, different patterns in his sight.

 

As he heard two familiar voices near him, he realised the light is over and the two of them are fighting just with fists, Baekhyun in advantage, because he could see, unlike Kyungsoo. Chanyeol let the field surrounding him disappear in attempt to run to them and stop them, but suddenly an ear-shattering high-pitched tone crawled to his ears as well as to the other boys´.

 

Two helicopters were floating in the air above them, police cars surrounding them, even special unit members were there. However, the three of them didn´t even notice. They were too busy with holding their ears, trying not to become deaf, hunched in fetal position.

 

Suddenly the sound disappeared. They started to open their eyes, seeing what´s happening and except for Kyungsoo whose eyesight was damaged, they knew they´re in trouble.

 

At first they tried to oppose the cops in special armor, but all of them were so exhausted that no other possibility than giving up, letting them put them on handcuffs and following them to the special unit´s van was left.

 

They were sitting in there, guarded, all their energy wasted, faces expressionless. Everytime somebody moved he got punched in his face or stomach. They didn´t know what was hapening, they didn´t know what was going to happen next. They didn´t know anything....

___________________________

(A/N)

OK. What the did I just write? :D I don´t know it keeps getting worse and worse, but whatever. Sorry for the lenght, it´s kinda short this time.
If there´s somebody who reads it, comments are appretiated ;)
BTW, should I start to write it in no one´s POV? Is it better like that?