The beginning

Oblivion

(A/N)

Hi there! Here you have the EXO weird power rangers stuff :D This is just something like summary of what happened before the story starts, so you know... I´ll probably be switching POVs, I´ll see....

As I said, It´s cliché, I know.... I feel like I´m copying everything and everybody :D but whatever.....

Also, thank you, _fanboy  for subscribing and commenting even before I posted something ^.^ I hope I won´t dissappoint you and also all of you who are going to read it :)

btw, forgive me my bad english, I´m really not sure with tenses -_-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Chanyeol, stop playing with those matches! How many times I have to tell you that you could get burned or set something on fire?!“ scolded mother her child. "I´m sorry, mum...“ he looked down to his feet and sighed. Chanyeol was always fascinated by fire and flames. He didn´t know why, but unlike the others, it never hurt him when he put his fingers into the flame. He have also never had much friends, he prefered to stay alone and play with fire. Literally. His parents were really worried about him. They knew he wasn´t like any other child. They had been to almost every psychologist and child therapist in their neighbourhood. However, they didn´t found out neither the reason why he wasn´t acting like every other kid, nor how to treat him. They were desperate, and mostly because of his fascination with fire. It could lead to dangerous situations. Because of that, they tried to discourage him from it, they were banning him everything when he hadn´t obeyed, but nothing helped.

 

One time, when he accidentally killed his hamster by burning him down, it was too much for his parents and they bursted out with anger, banning him everything they could think of, putting him in house arrest. It wouldn´t have changed anything, but Chanyeol got really angry at them. He really didn´t want to kill the hamster, it was his only friend, besides, it was just an accident. He got so angry at his parents that he wished they would die. He was just a kid and didn´t realize what he wanted.

 

The next thing he remembers after entering his room angrily was the picture of their house, burning down in flames. There were firefighters all over the place as well as ambulance and police. He was covered with a blanket, sitting at the backdoor of ambulance. He stared at their house, horror and fear mirrored in his eyes. After he realized what was happening there, he started crying immediately for his parents. Yes, he was angry at them before, but he still loved them. "Mom? Dad?“ he shouted, crying, running to the house, looking all over the place in search for them. Nobody.

 

Then a woman came to him, catching him, so he wouldn´t run to that dangerous place and tried to calm him down. "Shhhh it will be alright“ she said, hugging him. "Where is my mom? I want my mom!“ Chanyeol shouted again. She looked at him with apologetic face. He was too young to understand. "Where is she? And where is my dad? I want my parents!“ he cried. "I´m sorry dear, but they....“ she looked down to the ground. "They went to heaven.“ she said silently. Chanyeol looked at her with confused face. "They won´t come back.“ she explained. "But don´t worry, we will take you to a place where you can make lot of new friends, you´ll see, it will get better.“ she smiled. Chanyeol started crying loudly. "But I want my parents!“ he sobbed, but everything was in vain, they were gone.

 

It took Chanyeol several months till he started to get used to the life in orphanage. He still missed his parents indeed. He still didn´t have any friends, the other kids only laughed at him, because he was weird. He tried to overcome the grief by playing with his favourite element, fire, as he did when his parents were still alive.

 

Once, they gathered all the kids in the living room. All of them knew what was going to happen. Either somebody was chosen by a family or a new kid was being introduced. But Chanyeol didn´t know, he was still the new one there. He stood behind everybody, waiting in anticipation. Suddenly a woman he knew very well came in, holding hands with a boy, who could be around his age. "Calm down kids!“ she shouted and waited till all the kids are quiet. "This is Kyungsoo“ she said after a while. "He will be living with us from now on, so please be nice at him.“

 

The boy was looking sadly at his feet, staying quiet. After the woman told children to be friends with him and left, everybody went back to the action they were doing before, either it was playing or fighting with each other. This was a new kid. He had to built a respect in there, or else he would be just another weird one and they wouldn´t play with him, like they didn´t with Chanyeol. Until then, he didn´t interest them.

 

Kyungsoo was standing there, looking at his feet, like he didn´t even realize where he was and what was happening. Chanyeol looked at him for a while and then decided to come to him and help him. He remembered how it was to be the new kid.

 

As he came closer, he smiled and looked at the kid. "Hi“ he said, when he noticed Kyungsoo wasn´t paying attention to him. "Um, hi?“ Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol sadly. "Do you want to be friends?“ Chanyeol asked him immediately. Kyungsoo looked shocked. He was still confused by the death of his parents and now some weirdly smiling kid from orphanage wanted to be friends with him. „Um, okay?“ he agreed haltingly. Chanyeol smiled and dragged his new friend to the side of the room, so he could talk to him. Finally, he had a friend.

 

Despite this weird start of their friendship, they built up a really strong one. They were always together, telling each other what was on their minds, playing with each other, laughing together. They also told each other their life stories, which how they found out were oddly similar, spending time together, since no other kid wanted to play with them. It was hard there, but as they had one another, they could bear it better. However, everything has it´s end and so did their friendship.

 

Once, a family chose Kyungsoo to live with them. It would be such a happy moment for any other child, but he would rather still be in the orphanage with Chanyeol. But that wasn´t his choice and he had to go. Their lives separated.

 

From this point on, Chanyeol turned back to his reclusive himself. When he was 15 years old, he had to leave the orphanage, because they had no place for him anymore and he was now capable of taking care of himself. He always remembered the times he had spend with Kyungsoo as well as he tried to remember faces of his parents.

 

When he got off, he had no place to go, so he just stayed at the street, begging. Soon, he was found by a stranger, offering him a help.

 

"Hi there“ the stranger smiled at him. Chanyeol bowed and asked if he can help him with something (for money of course). "Actually, you can.“ the stranger said. "I saw you making a fire with nothing but your hands.“ after the stranger said this, Chanyeol froze. He was careful not to be noticeable, so how he found out?

 

"I have a special power too.“ the stranger smiled. "I´m trying to gather all of us to help people.“ he said. Brightness of his smile almost annoyed Chanyeol. "I don´t understand.“ he shook his head in confusion. There were more people like him? The stranger offered him his hand and they shook with them. "My name is Joonmyun, but people call me Suho, the guardian.“ he smiled brightly. "And you are?“ "Chanyeol.“ he introduced himself. "Ok, so come with me, Chanyeol, I´ll explain you everything.“ and as he said, he did. He told Chanyeol about the existence of 12 powers and how they were lucky they can control them and many other things that Chanyeol forgot later.

 

He agreed on staying at Suho´s, since he had nowhere to go, and training his fire control skills. Suho showed him many ways to improve his abilities and control them. Chanyeol was really happy at first, but then he realized, that Suho won´t let him out. He wanted to meet all the other people that had these special abilities, he wanted to use them as well. But he wasn´t allowed. "You can´t go out until you can fully control your powers.“ Suho always said. "You could hurt someone.“ he would add. But Chanyeol was 100% sure he wouldn´t hurt anybody. Never. He wasn´t evil or anything and now, after year and something he thought he could control his powers well. Therefore, he decided to run away. His power was fire, unstoppable and changing and he was also like that. One night, while Suho was sleeping, he did so and run away.

 

He was happy he´s free again, but his stomach warned him that he needs also something to eat. He started to work in one bistro, earning enough to buy a really small flat placed somewhere at the outskirts of the town. When he thought he is ok with everything, he started going to school again.