Aliens

Oblivion

 

“Don’t play with me! Kris would NEVER do that. I know him better than any of you….” Suho said, shouting at first, but then his voice started to quieten down, as well as himself. He couldn’t believe that, she wasn’t telling him the truth, Kris would never betray them, he was the one who wanted to fight against the organization. He was the one who gave him the idea, he was the one he believed the most. He wouldn’t.

 

“I’m telling you the truth.” Taeyeon said bitterly, seeing all the doubts in Suho’s face. She just wanted all of this to come to an end. Now that she told them everything she knew, she was damned. These guys didn’t need her anymore, they would leave her somewhere, toss her away like a piece of used toy they don’t need anymore. It would be just a matter of time until the organization would find her and kill her for giving away the information. She was going to die, there was no other way.

 

“No you’re not!” Suho shouted at her, not wanting to believe her, even when he knew she wouldn’t lie to him, not after all of what she had been through, not after all of what he had done to her.

 

Taeyeon stayed quiet. Why would she argue with anybody like that. She told him the true and she was going to be killed for that. She at least hoped it would be less painful than what Suho was doing her. She would never imagine drawing the water out of her body would hurt so much, not being able to breathe, feeling her body falling apart, all her organs stopping to function, then getting that to normal just to repeat it again. Over and over, until she was willing to tell him what he wanted to hear.

 

“Calm down. She is telling you the truth.” Yixing came in the room again, heading to Taeyeon, freeing her by untying all the ropes. Even after he did that, she stayed sitting on the chair, looking to nowhere. She was feeling worse than a piece of .

 

“But all that she said – it’s not true, it can’t be. You know Kris, don’t you? You know yourself he wouldn’t do that.” Suho said, still not believing what he heard.

 

“People change, Suho.” Yixing sighed and looked at Taeyeon, examining if she needed any treatment.

 

“But this is Kris! This is saying he betrayed us!” Suho shouted again, almost feeling his tears coming out of his eyes, but not letting them.

 

“You need to calm down. Please go take a walk and breathe some fresh air. You can’t act like this. You almost killed her.” Yixing frowned at Suho. He knew Suho can be dangerous when he gets that angry. It wasn’t happening very often, but when it did, everyone should stay away from him.

 

Suho took a deep breath. “Maybe you’re right, I need to calm down to sort things out.” He said after a while of looking through the window. Meanwhile Yixing was repairing the damage Suho made to Taeyeon’s insides.

 

“Of course I’m right.” Yixing smiled to himself. “Stop that, just kill me before they will.” Taeyeon said, almost inaudibly, she was defeated, she gave up. However, Yixing just smiled and continued what he was doing.

 

After a moment of silence, when Suho was looking out of the window and Yixing was fixing Taeyeon’s body, Kai’s voice came from the living room. “Whoa guys!” he called them. “There is something on TV that might interest you!” he said.

 

Kai was right, what was airing in the news right then was quite interesting for all of them.

 

“A building in the center was demolished by an unknown object. Over a hundred people are now without home and several shops were destroyed. There are no victims confirmed. Police talks about possible terrorist attack from an uknown terrorist group, but doesn’t want to give other information. Witnesses talk about aliens with supernatural powers…..”

 

All three of them were staring at the TV. Supernatural powers…. That meant there were more of them. Someone they didn’t know about with powers. Or could it be the other way round? Could it be work of someone they knew? Suho was afraid of this option more than he would admit.

 

“I saw a dazzling white light coming from that building! There was an eathrquake so I tried to run away! It was awful!”

 

Earthquake. That was it. “Doesn’t that remind you of someone? Earthquake? Light?” Suho asked, frowning.

 

“Do you mean they met again?” Yixing asked.

 

“It’s possible.” Suho nodded, visibly calmer.

 

“You guys really don’t plan on telling me something, right? Like always, I’m just good for the work.” Kai complained, but nobody really payed attention to him. He was really fed up with not getting to know anything, he wasn’t a little kid that wouldn’t understand what was happening. What if he just disappeared and found out himself? They probably wouldn’t even notice.

 

At that time, Taeyeon appeared in the door, still not feeling well, but well enough to tease Suho. Her hatred for him just deepened every time. “Seems to me your little friend is back, isn’t he? What do you think, will he join forces with your betrayer friend?” she smiled sarcastically. She didn’t mind if he did something to her, it wouldn’t change anything.

 

However, Suho was a lot calmer, so he just ignored her. After the news ended, he looked at her again. “Go to sleep.” He said. “There’s a room prepared for you.”

 

“Oh nice, does it have iron bars?”

 

-          -         -

 

Sehun woke up to realize there was nobody next to him and panicked. Where was Luhan? He was worrying about him. Luhan used all his energy the day before. He couldn’t even stand on his own legs and now he was gone. His mind wasn’t working all straight at the morning, so he was imagining someone kidnapped him and did awful things to him. He rushed to the living room and then to the kitchen, just to find Luhan there, standing next to the stove, already dressed in oversized T-shirt Sehun was usually sleeping in and Sehun’s favourite pink boxers.

 

“Luhan?” Sehun said, relieved.

 

“Ahhh, Sehunnie, you’re awake.” Luhan smiled when he saw him. “I’m sorry, but I had to use your clothes since I don’t have my own here.” He said as he put the eggs and bacon he was making on plates.

 

“Luhan what are you doing! You should be resting! It was too much for you yesterday!” Sehun was panicking.

 

“Calm down, Oh Sehun!” Luhan giggled and put the plates on a table. “ I think I can decide what I can do and what I can not….. It’s true I was exhausted yesterday, but I just needed to rest. It’s okay now.” He pulled off a serious smile.

 

 “Are you sure?” Sehun asked, still worried.

 

Luhan just nodded. “I made you a breakfast.” He pointed at one of the plates with eggs and bacon. “Besides…” he smiled. “You wouldn’t be able to take care of me, you’re still a baby.” Luhan giggled. Sehun made a fake offended face and sat down to enjoy the breakfast Luhan made him.

 

“By the way, have you seen Baekhyun? He didn’t come home after what happened yesterday. I’m worried he might have problems. I tried calling him but his phone is dead.” Sehun said, picking the bacon.

 

Luhan’s expression suddenly darkened. “No.” He shook his head. “He’s not here. I thought you knew where he was.” He thought about it for a while. “If it’s like that, we should look for him. He might be in danger.”

 

Sehun nodded. The picture of his best friend, lying somewhere, needing his help scared him. He hoped they would find him before it was too late, because he might need them. He hoped he’d be alive and okay.

 

“We should just get back to the place where it happened and look for something. Maybe we’ll find a clue.” Luhan shrugged. “Don’t worry, we’ll find him.” He smiled at Sehun then, encouraging him.

 

“Right, we will.” Sehun nodded and finally got to eat the breakfast.

 

After they had their meal and got dressed, they went to the place where it all happened the day before. They espected some investigation about it, it wasn’t common that a stable building would fall down so easily, but there were policemen everywhere, police dogs, police tapes and cars, herds of people watching them work, chatting.

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” Sehun asked, surprised to see such an amount of people. Luhan just quietly watched the scene in fron of him.

 

“Terrorists did it!” said an older lady, when they asked her what happened. “They say it was terrorists, but some people claim they saw aliens with some sort of superpowers.” The lady smiled. “What a creative mind people have these days!”

 

They thanked her and moved away from all the fuss. “So, what are we going to do? They are not going to let us in.” Sehun said and Luhan had to agree with him on that. Actually, there was nothing much of what they could do if they didn’t want to give themselves away. It was enough that all of those people saw their powers the day before.

 

“I don’t know” said Luhan truthfully.

 

-          -          -

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes, but closed them right away. When his eyes got used to the whiteness, he found out he was in a small room that couldn’t be larger than 3x2 metres. It was padded white room with one big fluorescent lamp on the ceiling, which was the only source of light. The room looked like it had no doors. He wondered how they got him inside if there weren’t doors.

 

Chanyeol was starting to feel depressed from all the white and the feeling of no possibility of escaping from there, until he realized he was fully .

 

“Oh .” He covered his lower parts, but then he realized nobody was there, so he let go.

 

“Hey!” he tried shouting, wondering if anybody would answer him, he didn’t expect anything however. Even though, a voice came from somewhere. A man’s voice, but changed by computer.

 

“Welcome, Chanyeol.” the voice said and Chanyeol covered himself again. He had no idea where the voice came from and also he was afraid there were some cameras watching him.

 

“Who are you and what do you want from us? Are you some sort of big brother?” He asked, looking to the ceiling, the light blinding him.

 

“I hope you don’t mind we took your clothes. It could be dangerous for you.” The voice said, totally ignoring Chanyeol’s questions.

 

“Don’t worry, we will soon move you to other place, we just needed to make sure you won’t freak out.” The voice continued. “This chamber is powerproof, so please don’t try to use your powers here it would only exhaust you.”

 

“” Chanyeol hissed under his breath.

 

“Don’t try to escape, it’s impossible. This will be your home for a while, so get used to it.” Were the last words the strange voice said.

 

Chanyeol was scared. Scared, confused and once again scared. He didn’t know where he was, he didn’t know what was happening, he didn’t know anything. Was this supposed to be the end? At first he was trying to get out, he was banging on the walls, trying to use his powers, trying everything he could think of, but the voice was right. It was impossible. After what he thought were several hours, he sat to the corner and cried. He would never thought he would cry in any situation but he did.

 

After he let the tears out, he started thinking. There were three of them. Did that mean the other two were in same rooms? Or what happened to them?

 

_________________________________

(A/N)

lol I'm sorry for the lame title, I have no idea why did I even started giving names to chapters :D Nevermind, I really appreciate everyone who actually reads it and I'm sorry for any mistakes :)