Reunion

Oblivion

CHANYEOL´S POV

 

My heart was beating fast as the unknown man threatened me with a knife. "What do you want here?“ he asked in a deep voice. I breathed nervously, but then I realized I didn´t have to be afraid. Hi Chanyeol, I´m your mind. You have those freakin´ fire powers, so just the hell use them!

 

Yeah, that wasn´t a pointless remark. I closed my eyes and imagined his hand and mainly the knife it held. I focused on it and soon it started to burn the guy´s hand.

 

"What the - ?“ he screamed. He then threw his hand up, the knife making a cut on my jaw as he released the grip. I hit him with my elbow immediately, the sound of the knife falling on the ground disappearing in the sound of my heartbeat. I quickly turned over to see the guy bending in pain, holding his stomach.

 

"What the ?“ he looked at me with confused expression, still groaning in pain. The guy was a kid. Just like me. He had dark brown hair and tanned skin, wearing jeans and a jacket. He didn´t look like somebody I would expect here. However, I didn´t have time to think about these things. I needed to get rid of him, so I can get Kyungsoo to that guy that can help him.

 

I breathed in and concentrated on my hand, pointing it at the other guy. He gave me a really confused look as I shot him with flames. Wait, shot him? Did I shot him? But where is he?


I turned around multiple times but he was nowhere to be found. This was weird. Really weird. He basically disappeared from the Earth´s surface.

 

Suddenly, a hard object hit my head. I fell to the ground from the shock of it, but I was still conscious, so I got up a little dizzy. The guy dropped a big stone and disappeared when I pointed my hand on him. Again. He evaporated.

 

I decided not to bother with it anymore and ran back to the car, checking on Kyungsoo´s vital signs once again. His pulse was much less obvious. My heart jumped. I had to take him there immediately.

 

I practically jumped to the car, starting up, driving according to what the navigation said. Only about 15 minutes were left to get there as the navigation was saying.

 

I rode the fastest I could although I knew the car will probably slide if I brake. Another few minutes passed by. Suddenly, something appeared next to me on the front seat. It was the vanishing guy. "I´m sorry about what happened before. Yixing is expecting you guys.“ he said. I freaked out and swerved the car because of the shock from somebody appearing next to me. Did I say I was a bad driver?

 

The car went out of the road, turning around multiple times and finally bumping into the tree. As soon as it hit the tree, airbags went off, punching me into my face.

 

As I released myself from the airbag, I looked behind me, only to find an empty seat. I was going to have heartattack that day, I was sure about it. "Hey you! Where is Kyungsoo?“ I shouted. I knew that this guy had something to do with it.

 

He appeared right in front of the car, holding Kyungsoo´s unconscious body. I got off the car.

 

"You think he would survive it? Oh god, you´re not helping him, you´re killing him!“ the guy said. I kind of loosen up since I knew Kyungsoo was there, hopefully still alive. "What the hell was that? Appearing in the car scaring me? It was your fault that he-“ I started, but the guy interrupted me, carefully handing me Kyungsoo´s body.

 

"You have to walk now. It´s only about a kilometer this way.“ he pointed to the dark and disappeared. Oh . I didn´t know him but I already hated this guy.

 

"Don´t worry, we´re almost there.“ I said to Kyungsoo and started to walk in the direction that guy gave me. The more I walked, the more I realized how my head was hurting and how heavy Kyungsoo was.

 

Soon I came across a little path that led me to a house. I couldn´t see clearly, it was dark, so I made a few fireballs to lighten up the way there. The house was a lot smaller than I expected. Well, to be honest, I expected a dark mansion for vampires, surrounded by cemetery or something like that. This was just a regular house placed in forests. And it had two barking dobermans guarding it. Great.

 

That guy appeared again. He didn´t even look at me and came to those dogs. "Daisy! Princess! Look what I have here! Sausages!“ he gave it to them and turned around at me.

 

"Go in, Yixing is expecting you.“ he said. I nodded and made my way to the house. I wondered who would name their killer dobermans Daisy and Princess.

 

SEHUN´S POV

 

"Ding ding!“  the doorbell was heard. "The pizza is here!“ I smiled at Baekhyun, but he almost didn´t notice it. "Heeey, food is here!“ I waved my hand in front of his eyes.

 

"Um, yes? Sorry, what did you say?“ he woke up from his daydreaming. I sighed. I knew what he was thinking about. It had been almost two years. Two years from the night when it happened. From the night this guy, Kyungsoo, killed his sister. I´ve never found out why he did that, but since then, he spent every day in those two years finding that guy, planning his painful death. Tonight, every night he stayed awake, every day he devoted to his revenge should have been worth it. He wanted to kill him tonight. He wanted to fullfill his revenge.

 

However, happens. It didn´t work out as he wanted to. He didn´t say much since he came back home, but I heard him mumbling about some guy with fire powers that helped that Kyungsoo guy. I felt sorry for him. He tried so hard all those months and years.

 

I had already offered him help, but he didn´t take it. He wanted to do everything solo. It was HIS revenge and.... I don´t know, I think he hates Luhan for no reason. Anyways, I´m here to help him and I think he will need me, need US, even more then before if that guy has a helper.

 

"Here you go.“ I gave the delivery boy the cost of the pizza plus some tip. He bowed and walked away. I came to the kitchen, putting the box on the table next which Baekhyun sat. "Hey you! What´s up with that face, I´ve got pizza!“ I knew what was up with him, I just wanted to cheer him up. But yeah, I was always bad at it.

 

Baekhyun looked up to me with The Face. "Say that again.“ he said. To my relief he changed to a calm expression. "What?“ I asked him. I didn´t know what he wanted from me.

 

"You said ´whathup´.“ oh god. Here we go again. Annoying Baekhyun being super-annoying again. Of course I knew he just missed an opportunity he had been preparing for those two long years, but that didn´t mean he neccesarily had to be so annoying.

 

"WhatS up.“ I tried my best to pronounce it correctly. "Better now? Are you going to eat now?“ I blinked a few times, waiting for his response.

 

"That´s much much better.“ he smiled and took one piece of pizza, taking a bite. I slightly slapped the back of his head.

 

"I hate you“ I said, sitting down, taking a piece of the pizza too.

 

"That feeling is two-sided.“ Baekhyun grinned. "But the pizza is great.“ he added, smiling. I smiled too, but I knew he´s just faking it. He didn´t want me to worry about him, but I knew him too well.

 

SUHO´S POV

 

I handed her a towel. She snatched it, looking offensive at me, using it to dry herself. "You left a really big wet stain on my back seat. You better dry that too.“ I smiled, teasing her. "You´re not funny anymore.“ she hissed, drying her hair.

 

"I´ll get you some tea.“ I said, going to the kitchen. I knew she won´t escape. She could escape although, this log cabin wasn´t even near what a prison should look like, but she knew that if she did so, I would find her. And it wouldn´t take me long time. She knew me well and I did her as well.

 

It was long ago when we dated. Well, to tell the truth, I wasn´t so old, I would lie if I said it was SO long, but it seemed so anyway.

 

However, it had been years since we had broken up. Even back then, we knew our reunion wouldn´t be so smooth. We went our separate ways just to meet today, after several years of not knowing about each other. It wasn´t exactly what you would imagine as a reunion. She knew something and I wanted to get that from her.

 

"Here.“ I put the mug of tea on the table in front of her, sitting to her left. She looked at me. "You won´t drink anything?“ she gave me a suspicious glare. "You stupid. I won´t poison you, you know that.“ I said with a small smile.

 

"Right, because I´m useful, right? Like a thing.“ she noted annoyingly. I didn´t say anything and just watched her drink that tea. I noticed that she was trembling, so I stood up and covered her shoulders with my jacket.

 

"I´ll get some blanket.“ I said, heading upstairs. "Don´t try to be nice. I know you. Oh god, you almost drowned me a few hours before!“ she said, putting stress on the last sentence.

 

"You tried to escape, that was not my fault.“ I explained her calmly, already standing on stairs. "And you wonder why I did so?“ she said in that annoying woman voice. "Please just calm down, okay? I´ll get you that blanket. Tomorrow we´re heading to Yixing´s.“ I said.

 

"Oh my god, how could I ever date this guy?“ I heard a whisper from downstairs.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hi guys! Thank you so much for subscribing (wohoo 10 people lol :D) and especially for commenting!
BTW, I need your help, I need an identity for the woman in the last part, somebody from a girl group? My friend suggested Taeyeon, what do you think? :D
I was just putting there random girls so that world wouldn´t be filled just with guys :D and now I need an identity for them (ok just her :D)