The first clash

Oblivion

(A/N)

Hi there, i´m sorry if it , I write mainly because it helps me relax so i´m not sure about the quality of it xD

And of course, sorry for my bad English, especially tenses -_-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

CHANYEOL´S POV

 

It took me a while, but finally I realized why this guy was so familiar to me. I saw how the first guy was about to give him another round of terrible pain. "STOP IT!“ I shouted, not knowing what to do. I just didn´t want the only friend I had ever had to feel such a pain or even get killed. Yeah, it was him. It was Kyungsoo. I recognized him even after all those years. There was no doubt it was him. But why the hell he got himself involved in such a crap?

 

The first guy turned at me, raising his eyebrows. "And you are?“ he asked. Oh Chanyeol, think about something badass, scare him to death so he runs away and leaves you and Kyungsoo alone! God, it must have been what I thought, because I said: "Not anybody whose friend you should beat up!“ I wasn´t really sure about myself, but it just came to my tongue itself.

 

I saw a slight smile on Kyungsoo´s face. Now he wasn´t the only one ed up. "What gives you the right to think so?“ he said, grinning. Suddenly, Kyungsoo tried to punch him, but he saw that, caught his fist and gave him another load of his light-something. Kyungsoo groaned in pain as he did that and immediately fell on the ground, unconscious. I hoped he was just unconscious, he wasn´t looking like he´s breathing either.

 

My eyes widened as I saw that. I quickly ran to him, not minding the first one trying to finish him up. I standed in his way. "Get out.“ I said calmly. Honestly, he was a little too small to command me, even though, he did that. "You get out and let me finish what I started!“ he shouted at me and pointed at me with his hand. He looked like he was charging or something similar at the moment.

 

I grabbed Kyungsoo´s body and as he shot that lightning thing at us, something like fire defence field deflected it. Wow, I didn´t even know I could do this.

 

As he was staring at it like a statue, I checked Kyungsoo´s pulse. He was still alive, but in deep coma and he was shaking. It scared the hell out of me. I had never seen anything like this before. I was slapping him, trying to wake him up, but he was still in that state.

 

"What the...“ the other guy said, not believing what he just saw. "Are you... you are.... too?“ he looked at me confused, but then he shook his head and walked towards us. "You think you can shake me off that easily? With some lame defence field? YOU!“ he shouted angrily and sprayed us with another dazzling flare. I embraced Kyungsoo with my body, trying to cover him the best I could. I felt the light burning the skin on my neck and everywhere my bare skin was displayed. I felt heat rising up as well as my anger. What the hell Kyungsoo did to him that he wanted to kill him? Did he had any right to kill my friend? No until I was there.

 

Then it happened again. I don´t know exactly what, I don´t remember it. My mind went blank the moment I said myself I must protect Kyungsoo in any possible way. Then I remember lying next to Kyungsoo´s unconscious body, everything near me was either on fire or already burned. The other guy was gone. Did I..... did I kill him?

 

I immediately shook off this thought and begun to completely devote to my, as I hoped, still friend. "Kyungsoo?“ I shook with him. Nothing. "Kyungsoo!“ I tried again, this time louder and harder. He screamed as if he was in pain, but immediately went back to unconscious. What should I do now?

 

BAEKHYUN´S POV

 

I wanted my revenge. This guy just ruined it. Ruined everything. I needed to get rid of this guy, forever. To clean him up from Earth´s surface. To kill him.

 

I found him and waited for him in that park. It was supposed to be his last minutes on this world. Everything was going well, exactly as I had planned and it would have gone great if this strange guy hadn´t appeared. He just popped up from nowhere, claiming he was his friend. Honestly, I can´t imagine anyone who could be this guy´s friend. Not in this life.

 

As I soon found out, he had powers too. And no weak ones. He litterally threw me away with those flame wings or whatever it was supposed to be. He really didn´t appear that powerful at first. I had to escape, so I won´t get hurt any more. But next time I´ll see you Do Kyungsoo, you are dead.

 

"Guuuuuys, could you pleeeeease stop it at least when I come home? It is really annoying and disturbing seeing you two constatntly making out.“ I said tired, annoyed and kind of grilled when I came home.

 

I had been sharing a house with Oh Sehun since about 5 years ago. We considered each other as best friends, but than something came between us. It´s name was Luhan. I don´t know where he digged him up, but he was the reason Sehun seemed more and more far away from me. I guess he didn´t even notice it since he was all the time with Luhan. If he was there with me, I could get rid of Kyungsoo much more easier. But no, he had to stay home and make out with his flawless boyfriend, that didn´t even lived there.

 

"What´s that thmell?“ Sehun said, "I mean, what´s that Smell?“ he corrected himself. Yeah, he had some problems with lisping, but everybody found it cute, so he didn´t bother himself with correct pronunciation often. Only when he saw I´m annoyed, because I hated it.

 

"Have you been doing barbecue without us? How could you?“ Sehun tried to be funny. Luhan giggled. "No, you´re NOT being funny Oh Sehun.“ I glared at him. Luhan looked at me, worried, and then said something to Sehun. I guess it was supposed to be whisper, but I heard it too.

 

"I think I should go, your friend looks very tired, you should find out what happened.“ he said and kissed him on his forehead. Oh god, again. "Ok, bye baby.“ said Sehun, they kissed and Luhan left with smiley face and "Bye Baekhyun!“

 

After he went away, there was a moment of silence. Then, Sehun spoke. "So what happened?“ he asked. "You don´t have to ask just because your boyfriend told you so.“ I said, annoyed. "No, I´m really interested in it. You look like something went wrong.“ he shrugged. I looked at him. "You didn´t kill him, did you?“ he asked. Of course I didn´t. How could I know he had some scumbag firestarter friends. "No.“ I answered briefly.

"Oh....“ Sehun nodded. "I think you need to sleep.“ he adviced me something I already knew. "Or we should order pizza and die from the awesome taste of double cheese salami pizza with peppers.“ he grinned. Much, much better idea. Even "assassins“ need to eat after all.

 

CHANYEOL´S POV

 

I slapped him hard again. Nothing. I was helpless. The only friend I had ever had was just dying in front of me. I knew that if I called ambulance they won´t help him. This wasn´t anything medical. This needed somebody who knew something about powers. Somebody who.... then it hit me. The only person who fulfilled this condition was.... Joonmyun.

 

However, I escaped from him, I can´t contact him just because. Well, okay, this wasn´t "just because", this was a serious problem. I breathed in and out a few times. Okay, I will do this, I´ll call him. I need to help Kyungsoo, I must help my friend.

 

I pulled out my mobile phone and found "Suho“ in my contact list. It was still there. Now just press call........