Decision

Oblivion

 

“So, this is my plan.” Sunhee started. “We need to get to the organization’s headquarters. That will be probably the hardest part, because they guard it really hard. It’s hidden in the forest in the South region. It’s guarded by armed men, dogs and a system that was specially developed to turn back every attack including your powers. The only way we could get inside is to pretend we’re going there voluntarily, that we believe in their “better tomorrow” crap. After that, we could split up and you could go find your friend, I will go to save my mother.” Sunhee explained, looking at the two men.

 

“Are you sure the three of us is enough to implement do such a plan?” Luhan asked, suddenly not being sure of feasibility of her plan. Of course he wanted to do it for Baekhyun, he just wasn’t sure it was possible to do it like that. Sunhee nodded. “I am sure.” She said. “It’s definitely better than collecting an army or anything like that. Trust me. They DO expect an army of people, they expect attack like that, using powers and so. They’re prepared for this.” She added.

 

“I know, but still, it’s just the three of us, maybe we should wait and find somebody else who could help us.” Luhan said, doubts still evident in his voice. “You know, I’m not sure we could do that, agains such a giant corporation..” he added. He realized he was kind of contradicting himself, but something suddenly bugged him about it.

 

Sunhee smiled. “You don’t have to worry, that’s exactly our strong point. They expect a giant army, they won’t pay attention to three young and stupid people like us. Besides, we don’t want to destroy their organization, we just want to set two people free. I don’t think it’s impossible. Not at all.” She said, trying to persuade Luhan and get rid of his doubts. It looked like she finally found someone that could help her and she didn’t want to mess up again.

 

Luhan let it go through his brain, thinking about it, but the more he was trying to persuade himself it was the right thing to do, the more he was in doubts. He looked at Sehun, trying to find out what he thought about all of this, but the younger one’s face didn’t change at all, still frowning a bit, looking at the girl. Then, he suddenly spoke up.

 

“I think we should do that.” He said. “Are you sure?” Luhan asked, surprised he changed his mind and on the other hand admiring how decisively Sehun suddenly looked. “Of course, it’s Baekhyun, you said it yourself. We should take every chance we have and if this girl says she knows where he is and how to get him back, we should just do that.” He said and nodded as if he needed approval for himself.

 

“I’m glad to hear that” Sunhee smiled, happy that she finally got allies. “Alright.” Sighed Luhan “I guess we should do that then. We’re in. Is there anything else you should tell us before we end up in a devil’s trap?” he asked, being naturally cautious. Sunhee shook her head, but then remembered something. “Maybe when we get inside…” she started. “So, there IS something…” Luhan remarked, but got just sharp look from her. “Yes… inside, our powers don’t work. We also can’t take any weapons with us, they would find it. We have to rely just on ourselves.”

 

Luhan frowned and looked on his hands. “No powers you say…” he breathed out more than said. “Yes, but it isn’t impossible, we can-“ Sunhee started spitting out reasons why they should do that and how they should do that, but Luhan stopped her by gesture. He then looked at Sehun, who had face full of determination and pleas at the same time. He then turned to her. “I’ve already said we’re going, I was just asking because we need to be prepared for everything.” He smiled.

 

“I guess we should have lunch at first and then you can tell us the exact location we should head to.” Luhan decided.

 

-          -         -

 

“By a chance, do you have ANY idea where are we?” Taeyeon asked as they got outside the utility room, appearing in a hall of a building that looked like an office building, or some sort of company. Kai shook his head. “No idea.” He shrugged.

 

“No idea? You shoud ing know where are you teleporting!” Taeyeon stormed out. Kai looked at her with surprised expression. “Are you always like this or it’s only when you’re hungry? I’ve told you it still has some imperfections, chill out!” he defended himself. Taeyeon just let out a defeated sigh.

 

“Okay, I give up, I give up just get us away from here and find a restaurant or something.” She waved her hand, letting Kai to take the commander post. Kai immeadiately accepted that post and went straight ahead, through the hall. “Wait.” Taeyeon stopped him. Something didn’t seem right to her. “Aren’t you going to teleport us somewhere else?” she asked, suspicious. Kai shook his head.

 

“I’ve got my limits, dear princess, we have to get out of here by ourselves.” He said and faked a smile. Taeyeon protested silently in her head but at the end she just let out a quiet sigh. “Alright, lead me.”

 

-

 

“Here we are, outside of the building, are you happy now?” Kai asked, but then remembered something. “Oh, that’s right, you don’t have to say anything.” He said and vanished. Taeyeon panicked.

 

“HEY! Where are you? Are you going to leave me here like that! You better appear here or I will kick that young of yours, you hear me?” she started shouting all over, until a guard of that company they appeared in came to her and kindly asked her to leave. After she sent him to the hell and many more insults, she left the place, having no idea of where she could be.

 

After about half an hour of trying to figure out where she was and where to go, she ended up in a park, sitting on a bench. She decided she needed to figure out what to do next. She didn’t have any money, so she couldn’t buy any food or any sort of accomodation. From every angle she tried to look at it, it was only worse and worse. It would have been better if she stayed where she was, she thought.

 

Suddenly, Kai appeared, sitting next to her on a bench, holding a cartoon with a whole pizza. “I hope you like olives.” He said and Taeyeon was torn up between killing him on the spot and hugging him. “Where the hell have you been???” she asked, at the end feeling more secure as he was there too.

 

“I went to get something to eat, but when I got back you weren’t there, so I was searching for you.” He said, shrugging. Taeyeon took a few deep breaths to calm down. “Okay, I won’t ask anymore, just give me the pizza.”

 

When the pizza was finished and their stomachs were full again, she looked at him, questioningly. “Didn’t you say you ‘have your limits’? Huh? Because I think I saw you teleport to get that pizza.” she said. Kai laughed. “That’s true. I said that.” He nodded.

 

-          -         -

 

A girl with a fake smile entered Kyungsoo’s cell, holding a tray with a glass of water. However, Kyungsoo couldn’t see that, he just heard someone entering the room and stiffened. He realized it wasn’t Kris again, he didn’t wear heels after all.

 

The girl realized he can’t see her, so she stopped smiling like that, at least for a while she thought. They would punish her if they found out. “I’m bringing you water.” She simply said, wanting to calm that guy down, seeing how stiff he was. However, Kyungsoo didn’t move. The girl handed him the glass, reaching for his hand first, so he knew where it was. Kyungsoo took it, examining it by touch for a while and then smelling it, deciding it was really water, so he started drinking it. The girl sighed.

 

“My work here is done.” She said for herself and put on that fake smile again, wishing there would be more blind ones. Her facial muscles were starting to hurt. Then she left, locking the door. Kyungsoo was left alone in that cell again. Left to think as Kris would say.

 

And for real, he started to think. Do they really need him that much? And what sort of information will they need to know? The last time he heard about Suho was from Chanyeol and even he had no idea where his former teacher was. Nobody knew where he was, so how could he? If Kris really wants information like that, information he didn’t know,what should he do? One was sure, if he will tell them nothing, he won’t survive.

 

There was a chance. If he pretended he knew where Suho was hiding, if he took them there, maybe he could get enough time to escape. Maybe if he got them distracted, it would work. Or maybe there is someone who is looking for him already? No, there isn’t. Who would try to set free someone like him. Everyone wanted him dead, everyone. His only chance was Chanyeol, but he was somewhere there too, captured in a cell like him. Even the plan he just made up was stupid. Of course he wouldn’t have enough time to escape. It was just a matter of time until somebody would kill him.

 

As he thought about that, maybe the organization didn’t want him dead, maybe they could need his power, so if he cooperated with them, they would leave him alone. No, that was a total bull too, they would also kill him because he was too dangerous, he knew too much. Besides, he didn’t even know the information they wanted from him. The only conclusion he got from his brainstorming was that he was totally screwed.

 

-          -         -

 

“Not there? What do you mean not there?” Suho panicked. “I mean exactly what I said, she disappeared.” Yixing said, also not as calm as he usually was. “But how could she….” Suho stood there, frozen, having no idea how she could escape and why she would escape. He thought they got her, that she should stay there, because the moment she would display herself to the organization, she’d be dead. He also thought she knew that too. Why would she escape? And how?

 

“Go look around, I’ll use my powers.” He ordered. Although Yixing didn’t like being given orders, he was used to it from Suho, so he didn’t say anything and went outside. He already searched through her room, but there was no trace after her, so he went down, grabbing a cushion she layed on the night before. He gave to it his dogs, letting them to sniff, so they could find any trace. They were going in circles, checking every piece of ground, and found nothing but a few days old scent. After that she didn’t left the house.

 

Suho had a similar problem. He summoned water from an area about kilometer around Yixing’s house, trying to find out if anybody stepped on the moss, if anybody left any trace of any kind of liquid that didn’t belong to the forest and it’s fauna and flora. Aside from a few people, who were picking up blueberries, he found nothing.

 

When both of them met inside, they figured out what they were on from their faces. Then Yixing looked like he suddenly realized something. He looked at Suho. “Have you seen Kai?” he asked. Suho shooked his head.

 

“No, I haven’t from before lunch- You think it was him? How? Why?” Suho realized what Yixing was going for. “He’s been practicing that for quite a long time, teleporting more people than himself, but I don’t see why would he try to kidnap Taeyeon.” Yixing shook his head.

 

“Maybe it was her who persuaded him.” Suho said. “This or that, we still have no clue where are they and what are they going to do.”

 

-          -         -

 

“So, you’ve been to this room 205?” Chanyeol asked, trying to break  the deadly silence that was in their cell. He didn’t trust the guy he was there with, after all, it was the guy that tried to kill his childhood friend, his only friend. However, if what he was saying was true, he saw why he would behave like he behaved. But that was not true, he couldn’t imagine Kyungsoo would do something like that. That simply wasn’t possible. He was also the smiling, happy and maybe a bit shy guy, there was no chance he could kill, especially not a girl.

 

Even though he wasn’t sure about the guy who he was there with, there was also part of him that was happy he wasn’t alone in there, that he got someone to share the incomprehensible things that were happening there with.

 

“Yes, I have been there.” the other guy said, giving him a sharp look. As Baekhyun saw Chanyeol was going to ask something, he started talking first.

 

“No, please don’t try to start conversation with me. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. Nothing changes that.” He said and shook his head. Chanyeol wanted to say something, but by the time, the door opened and two guys in strange clothes got inside.

 

“Park Chanyeol.” One of them said. Chanyeol looked up at them. “Your power is fire, is it correct?” the unknown man asked. Chanyeol hesitated for a while, but then he nodded.

 

“Get up.” Said the other one. Chanyeol got up and the other one blew an unknown gas into his face and he fell down again, unconscious. Then both of the unknown guys layed him on a wheelchair and shut the door.

 

Baekhyun was witnessing all of this, but didn’t say a word. He knew it wouldn’t help anything, so he just pressed himself closer to the wall and waited for something to happen. 

 

_______________________________

(A/N)

I'm sorry I'm uploading just like once a month but it's because idk if any of you actually read it so I don't have much motivation :D nevermind, thank you all for spending your time here and thank you for subscribing, I'm sorry for mistakes ^^