2.

My love for you.

*Why do I feel like someone is following me?* you turned around and see no one. You walked as fast as you can, and then you heard many footsteps are following you too.

“Who are you guys?! Why are you following me?” You looked around, and again, no one is there. When you turned in front, someone dragged you and bring you to a brighter place. “Hey, let me go!” You screamed as loud as you can. Yet, they still did not release you.

“Awhh sweet heart. What do you think you are doing here in the middle of the night, alone?” He smirked. You look into his eye, and you see he was looking at your body. *Damn, I should really go back with the person just now.* you regretted.

“Please don’t do anything to me… I am still young and I still need to go to school. Let me go, I won’t report you to the police or something.* You cried. “Well young girl. You already saw my face, do you think I will let you go easily? And as you see, there’s another 5 boys waiting for their turn to have a good night with you…” He leaned closer and kissed your neck.

You cried, you can’t do anything. You are too tired to argue. Suddenly someone pushed that guy away. You looked towards the guy, and saw the guy you met just now. You blinked in surprise. *He’s here? How he knows…* He came towards you with a worried face.

“Are you okay?” He asked. You just managed to nodded and sank to the ground. “Yah, are you okay? Guys, help me! This girl!” Suho cried for help. “Yes hyung, let us settle this first. Come hyung, you need to finished them up first!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Stay here.” Suho warned. *He saved my life, again.* 

-------

 

“If I saw each one of you again, I swear I will never let you go.” Suho warned them. “Now, go!” “We will pay back, just wait!” they immediately run away.

Suho ran towards you, “Are you okay?” He saw your red eyes and softened. He knows that you are scared after what happened. “Come on, let me bring you home. Where is your house?” He asked. But, you did not answered, at all.

“Hyung, I think she still scared.” Sehun looked at you and touches your face. “Look, its pale.” He pointed to your lips. “Why don’t we bring her to our home first, for her own safety?” Baekhyun gives a suggestion.

“Agreed.”

“Of course we can bring her home!”

“Yes hyung plus it’s too late now.”

“I’m okay with everything.”

“What about you, hyung?” Baekhyun asked Suho. Suho stared at you and smiled. “Let me carry her. Kai, help me.” Kai then lifted you up and put you on Suho’s back. “Let’s go.”

“Hey…” You mumbled. Suho looked at your sleepy face and smiled. “Yes?” “Thanks for helping me twice today.” Then, you dozed off. Suho can’t help but smile. *I don’t know why, but there’s something about her that make her attract to her this much. I need to know her name, quick.*