6.

My love for you.

“Wow, I don’t know she’s been through that much…” Sehun wiped his tears. “Strong girl. Are all girls so independent and optismistic?” Baekhyun added. *I don’t think so.* Suho thought.

“Yeah, very strong…” D.O mumbled. They glared at each other. “Hyung, do something.” Kai mouthed to Suho. Suho sighed and looked at D.O. “Everyone, please leave me and D.O alone.”

The others nodded and they left Suho and D.O alone. The atmosphere was quiet, until Suho broke the silence. “I don’t know that you still can’t get over that girl, D.O.”

D.O glared at Suho and looked away. “You do not know how much I love her, hyung.” He added. At the same time, you were about to go downstairs but stop as you see both Suho and D.O. *Where are the others? And why suho and D.O look so… serious?*

“D.O ah, I know that girl more than you do. I know she’s not the one from you. You can get a better girl, trust me.” “You always say you know her more than I do, hyung. Its getting annoying.” He snorted. “When I ask you what you know about her, you didn’t answer me. I meant, you NEVER answer me. You are such a weirdo, hyung. Or maybe you’re just jealous of me? Maybe you like her but she rejected you?” He smirked.

Suho can’t handle it and SMACK! Stunned, D.O touched his red face. “Hyung, calm down.” Baekhyun and the others gathered in the living room. You stared at Suho and blinked. *What is he doing?!*

“Let me go!” Chanyeol and Kai caught Baekhyun before he fell onto the floor. “You want to know why I hate that girl, right? Because she’s the one who killed my little sister 2 years ago!” He shouted. Your eyes widened, so does others. “K-Kill?” D.O surprised.

“Yes! Just because when my sister advised her to not drink and smoke again, he asked  4 boys to and kill her after that! Is that what you call nice?!” He shouted again. D.O stand still, dumbfounded, don’t know what to do.

“I don’t understand you people!” Suho walk towards his bedroom and slammed the door.  “Hyung…” Sehun cried. He was afraid since he never see Suho like that before. “I am… afraid.” He said.

“I don’t know the real story, really. I never meant to hurt his feeling.” D.O spoke. Tears started to formed in his eyes. He regretted what he said just now.

“Just give hyung time to relax.” Chanyeol suggested. Everyone nodded. You sat back on your bed and sighed. *Let’s just pretend I didn’t hear anything.*

--------

HI GUYS! :D This is me. I just want to ask everyone. Should i continue with this story? OR STOP? ;___;

I think this story is getting lame. SORRY FOR THAT.

Now let me know what you think ;_;