3

My love for you.

Morning came and you didn’t have to wake up yet. It was Saturday and you could sleep all you wanted.  A satisfied smile came on your lips. However, soft whispers were heard all around you.

“Is she still sleeping?”

“She looks tired. Pity her.”

“Leave her alone everyone!”

Your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, *Aish. Who is bothering me in my sleep?*

At the moment you opened your eyes, you saw unfamiliar face was right in front of you. You blinked at him several times, and then you shoved his face backwards.

“Yahh, who are you? Why am I here, with all of you?” You tried to remember what happened yesterday, then you blinked in surprise. “Are you guys the one who trying to…”

“It’s not us. We are the one who helped you yesterday. You should say thanks to us, helping you at 3 in the morning.” A guy complained. You looked at him innocently. “DO, mind your words.”

You looked at which one of them and your eyes stopped at one similar face. You pointed at him, “You. I know you, wait.” Your eyes widened.  “You’re the one who helped me, right?” He smiled and nodded. He held out his hand.

“Huh?” He giggled. “I am Suho, and yes, I am the one who helped you. A handshake won’t hurt, right?” He smiled. You took his hand and shook it. He smiled. “Let me introduce you to my dongsaeng.”

“This is Chanyeol, he can rap and he can make you smile easily.” You looked at the person with a curly hair and smiled. He waved and you waved back. “This is Baekhyun, call him Bacon if you want.” He glanced at Suho and smirked. “You know, I usually don’t like it when people call me bacon. But since you’re cute, you are allowed to call me that.” He said playfully. You giggled and waved.

“This is Kai, our dance machine. He really good at dancing!” He smirked and chuckled. “Hi.” He bowed. You looked at the guy with a not-really-dark-skin and smiled. “Here’s our youngest, Sehun. Probably you guys can be friend.” You looked at the hyperactive kid and bowed, “It is gonna be great if you become my friend.” *Since I don’t have any friends.*

“Sure, I don’t mind!” He said happily. You looked at the unfriendly face and frowned. “He’s D.O.  I’m sorry for his rudeness just now. He’s like that but trusts me, he’s one of the nicest person ever.”  You just nodded and glanced at him. “Well lastly, I am…” “Suho.” You beamed. He smiled and nodded.

“So, what’s your name?” Chanyeol asked. 6 pairs of eyes are on you now. You lips formed a smile. “I’m Jieun. Park Jieun. I want to say thanks for helping me yesterday. Gomawo.” You bowed. *such a sweet name.* Baekhyun hand you a shirt, here, change and go downstairs, okay?” You took the shirt from him and looked at them.

“We will wait downstairs. So, fast!”