7.

My love for you.

“Uh, someone is here! Pretend to sleep!”  You snuggled into your spare pillow closely and pretend to sleep. Someone came into your room and giggled. “Stop pretending, I know you didn’t sleep yet.” You ignored the voice and continue to act. “Yahh Jieun! We are going out now. Will leave you alone, bye!”

“Aishh where are you guys going?” You sat on your bed and saw Chanyeol smirked. “Gotcha.” He said. *ah, I get caught.* you slapped your forehead.

“Don’t hit your own forehead, Jieun. Pity her.” He pouted. You looked at him weirdly and laugh. He warmly smiled. “So I guess you heard everything just now.” He said.

You blinked at him several times and you shook your head innocently. “No, I didn’t hear anything. What happened just now?” You pretend to ask. Chanyeol looked at you and chuckled. “You are not good at lying, Park Jieun.”

You blushed at cleared your throat. “Yeah, yeah. I heard everything. What’s up?” You asked. “I hope you won’t ask anything to Suho hyung, unless he’s the one who told you everything.” You nodded. “Suho hyung is not type of person who easily gets mad. He’s a very loud person and always smiling. Sometimes, I wonder, does he ever have a problem in his life? It seems like his life is perfect…” Chanyeol take a deep breath and continue.

“But I never know that he’s such a strong person. I admire his attitude. Yeah, the person you saw just now is not the real hyung. So, don’t get worried.” He smiled at you. You looked at his face and smiled as well.

“Well, I think its late for a high school student, no?” he pointed at his watch. “Relax. Its just 10:45. Still early.” You said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sighed.

“No, it is not really, young girl. Go to sleep, or else I’ll force you to sleep!” You pouted and hid half of your face underneath the blanket. Chanyeol stared at you.

You felt his stared and looked up at him, “what?”  

He bent down and looked  into your eyes. “Good night and have a sweet dream.” You blinked at him and he smiled. *Okay, I don’t know he’s gorgeous.* at the thought you blushed and looked away.

“Okay, night Chanyeol.”