16

My love for you.

Jieun decided to go to a nearby cafe and read her favorite book there. It was the first time Jieun went there, and she find it very nice and calm place. Its still 9 pm. Well, still early.

"One Iced Americano for you!" The waitress beamed sweetly. Jieun muttered a thanks to her.

ieun stared at the book she was holding. "My love". The story is about how the girl had nothing in her life, but one day everything changed after she met this guy. He loved her when she had nothing, loved her for her everything.

Jieun smiled to herself, "When can I find my true love?" She looked up and smiled again, "Appa, Omma, when can I meet my true love?"

She felt someones' face was near her, she turned right only to find suho was looking at the sky too. Suho laughed and beamed, "Why are you looking at, Jieun-sshi?"

Jieun sulked slightly and bit her lip. Well, that was embarrassing. It was that moment she realized what she just wished to her parents. Her dace redden at the thought.

Suho, was surprised to find her face was as red as a tomato. Suho chuckled and patter her shoulder. "I do not know why is your face so red, and I think its impolite for me to ask, so chill!" he giggled.

Jieun look at her and smiled. Jieun stucked out her toungue, "Why ask me to chill me when there is nothing big happen?" Suho laughed at her comment.

It was then Jieun realized when all the girls walked past them, they will glanced at him and giggled, but Suho did not realized this, at all. Jieun could not believe how dense he was that time. The truth is, Suho is very dense and he could never tell if a girl liked him or was flirting with him because all girls were good to him in general.

"Wanna go back home?" He offered. Without hestation, Jieun nodded and walked out of the cafe.

 

 

The next day, Jieun decided to woke up earlier than before and set a breakfast for the Exo-k boys. She took a shower and headed towards the kitchen.

She glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall and stopped her cooking, turning off the stove. She stacked the pancakes in a neat stack and washed her hands, wiping them on her apron.

With a small smile, she headed towards the boys' room. She came to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room first and opened the door carefully, peeking in. What she wasnt expected was to see Chanyeol half . Her eyes rounded in surprised and she quickly shut the door.

*Oh my god my innocent eyes! Thanking God that I did not scream just now.* she then covered her eyes and ran towards another room.

Instead of going into their room without knocking, Jieun learnt her lesson and decided to knock first.

"Come in!" Sehun responded. She peeked in and was relieved to found out that both Kai and Sehun were in their fuly cloth. "Good morning Jieun!" Kai and Sehun said in sync.

You laughed and nodded, "Morning. Breakfast are ready!" They looked at each other and shook their head in amusement. Why would you be so happy about it?

"You shouldnt do that, we can go out for a breakfast!" Jieun then beamed sweetly, "Its ok, its not like I always make breakfast! See you guys later!" Jieun now headed to the last room.

Suho's. And D.O's.

Jieun had no idea how she supposed to called them. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous that time. She just had to knock the door, the she is done. But look at her, getting nervous over something small like that.

After a minute, she decided to just knock the door and tell them the breakfast are ready. She knocked for 3 times, but there was no answer. She was about to open the door when Suho came from behind and surprised her.

"booo!" Jieun jumped in surprised. Suho was holding his laughter. Jieun wrinkled her nose. "Well,, I am sorry. Everyone is already at the table so, lets eat?" Jieun made a face and laughed. 

"Sure, why not?"

 

 

 

I took a very long time to update, I know.

I have no plan to update this at furst, tbvh.

But after looking at the comments, I changed my mind.

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND LAME CHAPTER.

EXCUSE ME BUT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.