Knowing her

My love for you.

Suho stood in front of Jieun's room.

He had no idea why he was there. He told himself why he shouldn't be there, why he should be back in his room and sleeping the night away with a good rest.

*Makes me look like a ert.* he thought.

When he was about to leave, Jieun's door open slightly. "Hm, Suho-sshi?"

He froze. He thought you were asleep, he glanced at his watch and noted that it's already 2 am. He turned to face Jieun, trying his best to stay calm. "Er, hi. What are you doing?" he blurted.

"Uh, i'm supposed to ask you that?" she looked at Suho with raised brows. "It's 2 in the morning. You should go to sleep."

"I cannot sleep." he pouted. "I guess you can't sleep too?" she smiled and nodded.

He sighed to himself. "Truthfully, I am tired and I can't sleep. and I thinking of going to the garden. For a walk, you know." he rubbed his neck and cleared his throat awkwardly. "Perhaps if you wanna join me.."

It took less than a second for her to agree. "Y-you agree?" he gasped in surprise. He didn't expect her to agree since its getting late.

"Why not, Suho-sshi? Well, let's go now before its getting late!"

 

 

"Wow, I thought we're the only one here. I didn't expect so many people gonna be here, too." 

They walked towards a bench. They sat down on opposite ends of a bench by a river and stared out at the pretty lights. Jieun looked around and noted that couples are spending their time together, lovey-dovey.

Jieun decided to glanced at Suho, only to realized that Suho was looking at her, too. They both of looked away and Jieun blushed. *Why am I feeling this way? I'm sick maybe?*

Jieun bit her lips and looked at Suho again, hesitating to met his eyes. Suho gave her a small smile that made her heart fangirl like there's no tomorrow.

"I think it's rude to me if I brought you here then I didn't say anything." he broke the silence. Jieun blinked. Suho chuckled at her expression. "Lets talk about something, shall we?"

Jieun giggled. "alright. What do you wanna talk about?" Suho thought about it then looked over at Jieun. "About you." he said. Jieun turned to look at him, "About, me?" she asked.

Suho nodded happily. *I can use this time to get closer to her.*

"Well. As you know, my parents died 5 years ago." she looked at Suho, and Suho nodded her, asking her to continue. "They died, in front of my own eyes. I wanted to save my cat on the road, but I didn't noticed  that there was a car heading towards me." she bit her lips, trying hard not to cry.

"Jieun, ah, it's okay if you can't continue. I won't force you." Jieun gave him a small smile and whispered, I can continue it. She zoned out for awhile and continue, "My dad saw the car coming towards me, he ran at me and pushed me away. But the saddest part, he didn't get to save himself. He died, just like that..."

Suho looked at her, and patted her should softly. She continued, "My mom cannot accept the fact that my father had gone. She didn't eat anything for few days until one day, she suddenly fainted."

She looked up at the sky and sighed. "Doctor said my mum was too depressed and she actually suffering for a mental problem. She often talked to herself, hit innocent people and sometimes she cried alone. Not long after that, my mum died because of her fever."

Jieun buried her face in her hands. Suho didn't know what to do, only managed to encourage her by hugging her. "You lived with your aunty after that, right?" Suho couldn't help but he asked, curiously.

She nodded weakly. "But I swear they treat me like hell. They asked me to do house until past midnight, and woke me up before the sun rises." she sighed heavily as she remembered the situation.

"Until one day I can't hold it anymore and I sneak out to my friends house. She promised to help me, then she bought me a ticket to come here. When I came back, I have no one to go to."

Jieun took a sharp intake of breathe.

"I was homeless, Suho-sshi. I have no one to depend to. Until Sera unnie came and offered me a job." 

He tapped his chin in thought. "A job at the club?" he asked. She gave a weak smile and nodded.

"At first I refused to do so. And I think its a crazy thing to do. But I have no choice but to accept it. They gave me house to rent, and I thankful for that."

"But hell, if you asked me to do that job again, I won't do it anymore. Cursed me, or hit me as much as you want, but I swear, I won't do it." She thought of herself wearing those y clothes. She hated herself for it.

"But now, you don't have to be worry. Exo-K is with you, right?" Suho grinned. "Yes. I am happy to know you guys." she said sincerely.

"Hey Jieun. Its almost 4. Lets go home, shall we?" Jieun's eyes widened. "Almost 4?!" she immediately stood up and dragged Suho. "Lets go home its very late!" 

Suho laughed at her and she pouted cutely. Suho led the way to his car and he stopped. "Oh hey Jieun." she looked up. "When is your birthday?" he asked.

Jieun looked at him with suspicious look. He realized she had been staring at him for a long time before he continued, "Well, I'm just asking.. Since we are friend?"

Jieun's face dropped at the word 'friend'. She didn't know why, but she hates it. She has no idea why. But of course, she tried her best to stay calm. "24th August." she said then slowly walked away.

*24th August, exactly a month from now.* he smiled and ran after her.

 

 

---

I lost so many subscribers now :(

PLEASE DON'T RUN AWAY T.T