Everything is alright now.

My love for you.

There was a knock on D.O's door. Come in. He said. Suho took a deep breathe and went inside.

D.O turned around and his eyes rounded. *Hyung...* he softened. They looked at each other for awhile, and D.O looked away.

*Okay this is awkward.* D.O thought. Suho came and approacched him, Can I sit here? He politely asked. D.O nodded.

He warmly smiled and sat next to D.O. It was silence for a moment and Suho broke the awkward silence.So.. why didn't you eat just now?D.O didn’t answer him. He stayed quiet. Suho glanced at him and sighed heavily. “D.O, can you just, talk to me already?”  He hopefully asked.

“I am sorry, hyung.” That was the first thing came out from D.O’s mouth. “I am sorry for the trouble. I did know the real story. I am really sorry. Please forgive me!” Suho softened and squeezed D.O’s shoulder. “There’s nothing to be sorry to. Its my fault too actually. I should have tell you earlier, right?” Suho calmly said.

“No hyung, its not you-” “Let’s forget about everything, alright?” He Suho warmly smiled. D.O froze a few seconds before he hugged Suho.

*Everything is alright now. Thanks Jieun.*

---

 

Suho and D.O sat next to each other and laugh happily. They didn’t care about others and just talk to themselves. Jieun’s lips curved into a smile. *He made it. They are really okay now.*

“See, I knew it. Suho hyung going to handle it well.” Kai beamed proudly. You softly smiled. “You did a great job, hyung!” Baekhyun patted Suho’s shoulder.

“Did you say something, Baekhyun?” Suho asked. He rolled his eyes and sigh, “Forget it.” Suho nodded and keep talking to D.O. Baekhyun made a face and went upstairs.

“I guess someone is upset. I better go help him now! Bye everyone!” Chanyeol bowed and ran to catch up with Baekhyun.

“Jieun.” Sehun approached you. You turned around and smile. “Yes?” “Can we go and eat ice cream tomorrow?” You chuckled. *Well, he still thinks about ice cream.* “Okay then!” Sehun smiled widely.  He put his arm around your shoulder and smiled. “Thanks a lot!” You nodded and cleared your throat as you realized Suho was staring at you and Sehun.

“I better go sleep now, night!” You said with a straight face. You met eyes with Suho and he smiled. Your ears were very red, you turned around and start walking.

“Jieun.”  Suho called. “Sweet dreams.” Suho sweetly smiled. You blinked at him and nodded. You ran to your room and locked it. *This feeling again. Oh come on. He just said “sweet dream’, nothing more.* Without you knowing, a lips curved into a smile.

---

Hello everyone (: I am sorry for the late update!

I am so busy right now. T___T

And sorry for the short chapter too. :3 I will try to update more! :)

oh anyway, Thank you for subscribing! 

I am THIS close to 100 subscribers! YEAY!

Oh anyway, should I continue with this story? Its lame right? ;___;

Thanks for reading anyway! Comments are love! <3