4

My love for you.

“Hi Jieun-sshi, come and join us! We save the food for you.” You smiled. You realized you were starving, you sat at the end of the table next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Wah. Where do you bought this?” you asked. “We didn’t buy this anyway. For your information, there’s a chef in our house.” Baekhyun giggled. “Who?” Immediately, five of them point at D.O. Your eyes widened at the answer. “You made all this?” He nodded.

“Have a good breakfast.” He left the kitchen and went to the living room. *He doesn’t like me that much or something?* “Here.” Kai held you a plate. “Huh?” you blinked.  “D.O hyung made this for you anyway. He said you must be tired, so yeah,” touched, you take the plate and glance at D.O. *Guess he is not that bad.*

“Anyway, is it okay for you to stay here? I meant, your parents must be worried right?” You made a face after you heard the voice ‘parents.’ You immediately stop eating and frowned.

Sehun noticed of your uneasy expression. “If you don’t want to talk about your parents, then we won’t force you…” “nah its okay.” You smiled. “Actually, my parents died 5 years ago, cause of an accident.” You tears start to falling down. Even D.O who was at the living room came and try to comfort you.

“I live in America for 3 years with my aunt. They treated me badly there, so I ran away from them, without them knowing.” You take a deep breathe. “They don’t even know that I’m in Korea right now. If they know, they might kill me for running away.” You can’t hold it anymore, you just cried as much as you want.

“I’m so sorry to hear it.” Kai hugged you. You hugged him back, tightly.  Suho looked at you. *I don’t know she’s such a strong girl. I promise to take a good care of you.*

“I hope you can handle this.” D.O said. You looked at him and smiled.

“Can you send me home? I wanna go back.” They looked at each other. “Why don’t you stay here any longer?” *I don’t want you to feel alone.*

“Its okay, just bring me home.”

----------

 

“I don’t know you are such a strong girl.” Suho started the conversation. You looked at him with confusion. “I meant, you live alone, without your family member, worked at the club, yet you still managed to smile. It’s amazing for me.” He said.

“It’s because my mum taught me to be strong no matter what. Plus, they are taking care of me… from heaven.” You replied and looked at the sky. You smile as you thinking of your mum. *Poor girl.*

“Anyway, thanks for walking me home. You helped me a lot, Suho.” He laughed. You looked at his laugh, it’s adorable. You can’t help but smile whenever he laugh.

“Don’t mention it.” When you reached home, you saw 2 familiar guy standing outside your house. *Damn, not again.* you thought. You just went inside the house and pretend to not notice them.

“Well, look who’s here!” A shorter guy said. The tall guy smirked. “Well Park Jieun, you didn’t pay your rent for 6 months. What do you expect me to do, huh?” You face reddened. You don’t know how to respond, especially when Suho is with you.

“please, give me some time. I need more money, I have to go to school, pay for my school’s stuff and everything. Please.” You kneel down. Suho eyes widened as he see you kneeling down.

“NO. Its already 6 months!” You looked at your house and saw a shorter guy bring out your beg. “What are you guys doing…” you cried. “This house is for sale, NOW. Goodbye.” They walked away without looking at you.

You stared at the ground and cried. Where you going to live after this? You father didn’t left you anything, except for the house. You looked up at the sky. *God, please help me.*

“Get up.” For a moment, you forget that Suho is with you. You looked away and avoid making eye contact with him. “Jieun-ah, get up and look at me.” He said. Seeing you didn’t bother to listen at him, he bent down and hugged you. Your eyes widened.

“I’m sorry for everything you’ve been through.” He wiped your tears. “You can live with us from now on.” He smiled.

“WHAT?”

-------

HI ^^ Sorry for the grammar and just enjoy okay? :)