9.

My love for you.

“We are leaving now! Bye!” Sehun shouted and waved. You turned back and waved too. “I am happy!” Sehun beamed. “Why?” you asked.

“Cause I always go to school, alone. Now I have friend that can go to school with me!” He giggled. You looked at him and smile. You guys are at the same age, but he acts like he’s 10 years younger. “I just realized I never know any of your ages, except you.” You pointed out.

“Actually, Kai hyung is a 94-liner too, but he’s a fast runner. D.O hyung graduated last year while the other hyung graduated 2 years ago. (let’s just pretend Suho is at the same age as Bacon’s and Chanyeol’s.)

“Now, its time for you to graduated.” Sehun happily nodded and smiled. Sehun was too excited and kept pointing things out, “That dog looks like our principal, right?!” He cracked. You looked at him weirdly. *How on earth this guy is so excited and not being tired?* 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You entered Seoul High School with a big sighed. *Here we go. Hell.* You thought. “You are not happy, Jieun?” Sehun asked you. “Not at all.” “Its okay, I will treat you later. Jieun-ah, mind giving me your timetable?” At first you refused to give but he kept doing aegyo and the end, you actually give it to him.

“What? We only have two classes together? P.E and science? That’s all?!” He pouted. *Thanked god. Or else I can’t focus in the class later.* you  secretly thought.

“OPPAAA!” Few girls run towards Sehun. *What the…* Sehun actually hid behind you and whispered. “Jieun-ah! Help me! I don’t like those girls!” He stated.

“You are a kingka?” *I never know.* “I am not! But these girls always follow me everywhere I go and they keep telling me how much they adore me!” He stated. *Which means you are a kingka…*

“Wait. I know you.” You spun around. “You are Oh-Sehoon, our school’s best dancer?! No wonder you look familiar!” *How can I never realize that? , fangirls gonna attack me.*

“Doesn’t matter. Safe me!!”  He grabbed your hand. “Ya! Let me go.” You pushed him away but he still doesn’t let you go. Fangirls were whispering to each other and stared at you, as you were a murderer. *Great. Here we go, haters!*

-----

 

Hello readers! I'm sorry for the very very veryyyy lame chapter~!

Oh, sorry for the short update too! I'm kind of busy nowdays ;___;

and sorry again if you think this is horrible or something. D:

but this is my FIRST fanfic, so i hope you will support me. :)

and thank you for all the readers! I actually have more than 50 subscribers! *o*

Its a good thing for me since this is my first fics <3

Thanks again and have a great day~!! ^^