5.

My love for you.

“Sorry, Suho. I can’t live with you.”  Suho gave you a look and he shook his head. “No. You need to live with us no matter what. Do you think I’ll let you here alone? Of course no, right? Come on.” Your face dropped. “There is reasons why I don’t want to stay with you. I have my own reasons.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Why not?” He asked. “Look, we just met and you helped me a lot. Plus, I don’t know you and your friends that well. Do you think its reasonable for a girl to stay with 6 boys? I don’t think so. And I’m afraid your friends will hate it if I stay at your house. So, please understand me.”  Suho studied your face and sighed.

“You are so stubborn, don’t you know that?” You blinked at him and smile. *Yes, I used to get that a lot from my parents.* “Just stay with us. We won’t do anything stupid to you. Where you going to live other than our house, tell me? My friends? They have no problem with you. They welcomed you well!”

You looked at him and shook your head. “No, not all of them. One of your-“ “You are talking about D.O?” you nodded. “I can handle him.”

“Can I ask you one question? Why do you want me to live with you? Like, you really want me to stay with you. Is there any reason why?” You asked.

“Because…” Suho stopped. He looked at you and smirks. He went to you and lifted you up. “Yahh! What do you think you’re doing? Bring me down!” you protested.

“Nope, until we reach my home. Just stay quiet.” “You know I’m heavy, so just let me walk! People will look at us okay!” You cried. Suho ignored your cried and just walked. *Heavy? Is she crazy or something. She is so thin yet she thinks she is fat. Silly girl.*

He looked at you and smiled, *I don’t know myself why I really want you to live with me. Maybe because I can’t live you alone, or maybe I really want you by my side.*

----------

“We are here.” Suho put you down. “Never do that again.” You warned. “Sorry, I can’t promise you that.” He laughed. You rolled your eyes.

“Suho hyung-”  Sehun stopped when he saw you. *Don’t scold me please…* “YAH Jieun! You are back!” He hugged you. Your eyes widened and you look at Suho. He just giggled and looked away. “You going to live with us, don’t you?” You nodded. “Awesome! Now I have more friends.” He smiled. You warmly smiled back.

“Oh hey Jieun, you’re back. What’s up?” Kai approached you. You do not know how to explain. Should you tell them everything, or just ignore his question? “I’m here because-” Before you could explain, Suho cut your words “Guys bring her back inside okay! Sehun, bring her inside.”

Sehun happily bring you inside and Chanyeol carried your bags. “Hyung, what’s up?” Baekhyun asked. “I will explain it later. Let’s go in first.” Suho turned around and met eyes with D.O. “Wow hyung. You let the girl you barely know stay here but not her? That’s so nice of you.”

“D.O, that was the past, right? Why suddenly you bring it up?” D.O glared at Suho and left. “Suho hyung, what you gonna do about him?” Baekhyun questioned. Suho looked up and sighed. “I will talk to him later. Guess he still thinks about that girl.”