10.

My love for you.

“We will lunch together later, okay? Wait for me!” Sehun shouted and he walked happily to his class. “Who is she?!” “Why they wanna recess together?!” “That girl is not that pretty!” All eyes were on you when towards your locker. *Sehun.* you sighed.

 

“Wait.” Someone blocked your way. You look at her in annoyance and pushed her hands away. *What the… Who she think she is?!* She ran towards you and grabbed your shirt. “What the-” You look at her and she smirked.

 “Well, you mess up with a wrong person, darling.” She looked at your nametag. “Park Jieun, oh well. Such a weird name.” you face reddened and you looked away.

“Guess what? I don’t even know you exist in this school, until this morning. Thanks to Sehunnie, I know you. Say thanks to him, .” *Oh god, this girl is annoying.*

“I am Hara, the most beautiful girl in this school.” She added. *Damn I don’t even ask you who you are.* She leaned closer to you and whispered, “Don’t go near Sehun anymore, understand? If he offers you something, just reject it.” Then, she left.

*Things are getting worst. I don’t have any friend now. Great.*

---

The ball rang for lunch. You quickly grabbed your purse and went to the cafeteria. You glanced at Hara, *Because of you, I can’t eat my lunch with Sehun.* She turned her eyes and locked eyes with you. You quickly looked away and walk faster.

“Jieun-ah, wait for me!” You heard him calling for you. Your eyes rounded. *.* before you could turn to face him, he came and hid behind you, again. “Chase those girls away!” He pointed. You followed his finger to a mass of girls giggling and waving at him. “This happen every day, right?” You asked. “Yeah, but since I have you now, you can protect me!” You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

*Sehun, you are the one who should protect me, not the other way around.* “Just wave at them and go. I need to go library now, bye.” “Wait, I thought we going to lunch together?”

You just smiled and shook your head. “Don’t feel like eating. Go eat with others okay? Bye!” You quickly ran and leave Sehun alone. *Jieun is acting weird. Its okay, I will buy something for her later.*

---

 

sorry for the short chapter, again ;__;

I think i can't update that much now. Busy with exam. t__t

so i am sorry for the late update!  :3