13.

My love for you.

"Hi, I am back." As you entered, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol were staring at you. "What? Stop staring at me, especially like that." Out of blue, Sehun run and hugged you. Your eyes widened in surprise. 

"Oh my god Jieun! I thought someone kidnap you or something!" You gave him a curious look. "You know... when the first time we met.." he said. 

"Oh. No worries guys. Since I am not alone tonight." you said. They looked at each other. "You are with who?!" they asked. You pointed towards the door where Baekhyun was standing.

"Hyung!" both Sehun and Kai yelled. "What?" Baekhyun said innocently. "At least, tell us that you were with her the whole time, idiot!" Chanyeol hissed. "Suho hyung is ing worried you know?"

"Suho?" you questioned. They all nodded. "Where is him now?" you asked. "He was looking for you. We want to follow him at first, but he asked us to stay." you took a deep breathe before ran out again.

"Yah, Jieun!" before Baekhyun could chase you, unexpectedly, D.O, blocked his way. "Let her be. Let her search for hyung alone." He said.

---

*God, Suho, where can you be?* You walked around the garden for 15 minutes, but to your dissapoinment, you couldn't find him. *Please let him be safe.* You realized you were shivering, you hugged yourself tightly.

A jacket landed on your shoulder. You spun around to see Suho looking at you. You blinked your eyes at the sudden reaction. Then, you realized your heart was beating fast than usual. *Damn, why do I always have this kind of feeling when I am with him, but not with others?* "Suho, I was looking for you." You stated. "Same here." he looked up at the sky with a sigh.

You examined his perface face. "I am sorry for the trouble. I shouldn't have stay with you from the first time." He stopped and looked at you. "Don't say that. Its not your fault."

He looked at you and continued, "After you came, I think our house become noiser, and happier. I think Sehun is even happier when she knows that you guys are chingus." He looked at you and smiled. "Even me." You blinked in surprise, "huh?"

"I am happy since you came into my life. It makes me feel better. Since the first time I saw you, I know you are a nice person. I can feel that, with my heart." He pointed to his heart. Seeing you blushed, he chuckled. "Its the fact, Jieun. I hope you will stay with us for a long time." He pointed out. *Or maybe forever.* You softly gazed at him and nodded.

"Anyway, how are you with D.O? Is everything alright...?" you worriedly asked. He sigh and looked at you. "I am still trying." He sigh. He took a deep breathe and continued, "things are not working between me and him. But as a hyung, I will try to make things better. But no worries, it won't last long." he promised.

He looked at the time and realized how late it was. "Jieun." he softly called. "Let's go back." You looked at him to see him smiling at you. You touched your chest and thought, *This feeling, AGAIN.* "Jieun, are you okay?" He warmly looked at you. You waved your hands, "I am okay. Lets go back!"

---

"We are back." Suho shouted. You and Suho walked towards the kitchen, to see all of them eating, except D.O. "Hey, look who's here now!" Baekhyun giggled. You stared at him blankly for a couple seconds then looked away.

"Hey Jieun." Chanyeol called. You looked at him and he smirked. "Nice jacket you have there." he winked. You looked down at realized you were wearing Suho's jacket the whole time. Your face became red and you shot him a laugh. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun hi-five.

"Where's D.O?" Suho asked. You looked at Suho and smiled.You know he's gonna settle everything down. "In his room, I guess." He looked at you, and you nodded. You gave him a 'fighting' look and he smiled. "Go eat first, Jieun." You gave him an 'OK' sign and sat between Kai and Sehun.

Kai slightly poked your head and you turned around, "What happened?" he asked. You looked at him in confusion. "What?" you asked. "what happened between you and Suho hyung of course. Like this." He held your hands up. "Why are you wearing this jacket?" he winked.

You rolled your eyes, "whatever, Kai." you looked at D.O's room. It was quiet. *I wonder what happened between them.*

---

HI GUYS! Almost 90 subscribers!

I am waiting for the day where I actually have 100 subscribers!

HWAITING! :D