11.

My love for you.

School came to an end.  You quickly walked away and smiled, *Finally. School ended.* you smiled in satisfy.  “Jieun!” he called you.

You turned around to see him and waved. “Hey, let’s walk back together, okay? We can go and eat ice cream too!” he said happily. You were about to say yes then you suddenly remember about the girl just now.

*wait, what if that hara girl see me with Sehun? Damn, she would kill me for that.* “I’m sorry, maybe next time!” you gave him a small bow and walked away. You see Hara was staring at you and she smirked at you. You looked away in annoyance and walked faster.

*Good girl. You follow my instruction well.* she thought. She went towards Sehun and greeted him. “Hello Sehun!” Sehun looked at her in disgusted and walked away. “Let me accompany you back home, since that Jieun girl leave you alone.” She chuckled and started following Sehun.

Sehun stopped and glared at her. She raised an eyebrow, “What?” “Why do you keep following me?” Sehun whined. “because, I know you are upset because that Jieun girl doesn’t want to walk with you.” She smirked.

“So, you are the reason why she don’t wanna go back with me.” He said angrily. “Not me. I am not that bad, you know.” She said innocently.

“Stop pretending you !” he shouted. Sehun took a deep breath and continue, “I don’t know what’s wrong with you. I meant, come on. I am not your boyfriend or something. You are not even close to pretty. You should really look at yourself in the mirror! To whoever said you are pretty, they must me blind.” Hara ears turned red and she bit her bottom lip so hard that it started to bleed. “So, never disturb me or Jieun again. Or else, you will regret.” Sehun glanced at Hara like she was a careless fly he didn’t even bother to think about and walked away.

*Just wait Oh sehoon. I will make sure you regret everything. I swear I will make you fall inlove with me one day. Just wait and see.” Her face turned pale and she ran away.

----

You sat at the empty chair and sighed. You looked up at the sky and sighed, again. *Mom, dad, I missed you guys.* you looked around the playgroup and frowned. *Mum, remember this place? When you can’t find me, you will always waited for me here because you know this is one of my favourite place.* Tears welled up in your eyes.

*No Jieun, no. You can’t cry right now.* “So you are here.” You jumped in surprise and turned around to see Sehun smiling at you. “I’ve been looking for you. Never know you gonna end up to be here.” He smiled. “Can I sit beside you?” he asked. You looked at him and nodded. He smiled and sat next to you.

“You don’t have to listen to that Hara girl, you know.” He said. Your eyes widened, “How did you know about her?” Sehun gave you a smirked. “You don’t have to know that. Like I said, ignore her. We still can be friends. I promised I would protect you there. She won’t hurt you, trust me. I will never let her touch you, at all. I will make sure you are safe.” Your expression softened. Which girl wouldn’t be touched by any guy saying that to them?

You tried to meet his eyes but he looked away. You didn’t know what to say in this particular moment so you just awkwardly cleared your throats. “Well, okay then. I trust you. But you need to promise me that you will take care of me no matter what.”

Sehun titled his head and examined your eyes for a long time and smiled, “Promise.” you looked at him and smiled. He warmly smiled back. “Okay then, let’s go and eat ice cream!"