8 - Good Morning!

My love for you.

“Jieun-ah, wake up. You need to get ready now.” A sweet voice came and wake you up. Your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.  “5 minutes won’t kill people, right?” You covered yourself with the blankets.

“It will kill me.” A voice whispered to your ears. As the moment you opened your eyes, Baekhyun face was right in front of you. You blinked at him several times, then you shoved his face backwards. “YAAAA!” You shouted. “What are you doing here? That was scary!”

Baekhyun lips formed a smiled. He went out and came back after few seconds. Your eyes widened you saw he came along with something. “What, what was that?” You asked.

“Oh,this? This is for the cat.” He said with a sarcastic tone. You pouted and he laughed. “This is for you, of course.” He said with a smile. “Aish, sorry for the bother. You don’t have to do it anyway.” You whispered as you rubbed your eyes. “Its okay, Suho hyung will kill me if I didn’t do so,” He whispered.

“what?” You looked at him innocently. “Nothing, get ready now. I’ll be right back in 15 minutes to accompany you to eat.” He leaved and you shut the door and take a deep breathe. For some reason,  a big smile came on your face. *It’s gonna be a long day, but I guess I can survive with them.*

---

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smile. It had been awhile since you went to school. *I think if I live alone now, I will just sleep like a boss.* you lifted your chin up and grabbed your school bags. You snorted and walked towards the door. *Oh wait.* you turned back and grabbed the breakfast Baekhyun made just now.

You opened the door and you see Baekhyun standing in front of your room. “I was about to knock the door.” He said. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He grabbed the plate from your head, “you finished it!” he said happily. “I was quite hungry actually… Thanks Baekhyun!” You beamed happily.

“Oppa.” He said. “Huh?” “Oppa.” He said with a louder voice. “what’s wrong with Oppa?” Baekhyun sighed and looked at you. “Call us oppa since we are older than you, get it?”

*Call them, oppa…? He is crazy.* You thought. You followed Baekhyun downstairs and you see them gathered in the living room. “Good morning!” Sehun greeted you happily. “Woah, you went to Seoul High School also? How can I didn’t notice you?”

You looked at Sehun wearing the same shirt as you. “I didn’t know that either.” *Cause I don’t really care about people there.* “Awesome, we can be friends there!” He winked.

You smiled and nodded. You look at them and noticed someone was not there. Not one person, but two. “Looking for hyungs?” Kai asked. You jumped in surprised. “Yah, that was scary!” You shouted. He laughed and you stared at him. *His laugh is beautiful.* Kai realized you were staring and smirked.

“Anything on my face?” He asked. You blushed and looked away. “Nothing. Oh, where’s Suho and D.O?” “Oppa!” You heard Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen and giggled.

“In their room, I guess.” Your face fell. You were hoping to meet all of them before went to school. “Do not care about them, let’s get ready to school now!” Chanyeol ordered.