1.

My love for you.

“Unnie, do I really have to wear this? I will look like a real if I wear this…” you tears started to running down your cheeks. How can they let a high school girl wear something like that?

“Jieun- ah, I am sorry. I cannot help you this time. I don’t want to lose this job. I need money to survive too. You need money too, right? So just do what they asked you to.” Sera leaved you alone. You have worked here for 2 years, and this is the worst dress you ever seen.

“I am a singer, not a . Why do I have to wear these? To make the customers satisfied? Oh god, I don’t deserve this.” You mumbled to yourself. “Do you have something to argue, Jieun-ah?” you turned around and saw your manager staring at you. “You don’t like this outfit, don’t you?” He asked you. You nodded.

“Listen. You need to follow my instructions no matter what. I paid your salary, right?” You bite your own lips. There is no way you can argue back. “So, changed back and get ready.” You nodded and run to the changing room.

-----

You looked at yourself in front of the mirror. Your eyes started to form tears, again. *Appa, Omma, why do you guys leave me? If not, I will never do this job and met those horrible people.*

“Jieun-ah, faster. Its your turn now. *here we go.* You opened the door and saw Sera waiting for you. She smiled as she saw you. Then, she realized you were crying. *Poor little kid. She still needs to study, yet she still has to do this. God blessed you, sweet heart.*

“Ready?” You nodded. As you walked up to the stages, all pairs of eyes automatically shifted towards you. You cleared your throats and avoid eye contact with those horrible man.

“You’re hot! It would be nice if I can see you !” “Your body is hot. Your bare legs… come with me tonight baby.” “DAMN you’re the iest girl ever!”

You take deep breathe and sighed. You feel like slapping each of them, but then you saw your manager staring at you, *SING NOW.* he mouthed at you. You nodded and started to sing. You sing one of your favourite songs, ‘Hello to Myself.’

-----

That was a great job, Jieun! You have talented!” Sera smiled happily. You bowed and ran to the changing room. You changed into your normal clothes then ran to bathroom. You washed your face and removed all your makeup. You looked at yourself and smiled, *this is what a high school student should wear.*

You looked at Sera and smiled, “Unnie, please return this to manager oppa. I want to go clear my mind.” You hand her your dress. She looked at you and frowned. *She still managed to smile even in this condition. I am proud of her.* She took the dress from you and smiled. “Go rest Jieun-ah.” You nodded and run to the bar.

-----

“Coke please.” You ordered. You looked around and saw people dancing, drinking, and smoking. You just shook your head. “Excuse me…” You looked towards the voice and saw a very old man. “Did you see the girl just now? The one who sang “Hello to myself?” You smirked and glad he did not noticed you.  “I think she went back.”

The old man stared at you for a long time. “You look familiar.” He said. You started to panicked. “You look like the girl who sang just now…” He leaned closer to you. You feel annoyed and push him away. “Playing hard to get, huh?” He smirked.

When he was about to hugged you, a boy suddenly blocked his way. “Excuse me, but I don’t think I like it when you disturb my girlfriend.” You looked at the boy, you couldn’t help but amazed with his perfect face. His eyes, his lips, his voice.

“He is your boyfriend?” The old man asked you. You looked at the old man and the boy. You smiled and nodded. “Yes, he is my boyfriend.”

He suddenly grabbed your hand and smiled. You feel safe when he hold your hand. “See, I told you. Now, please don’t disturb my girl here.” With an annoyed face, the old man walked away.

As the man walked away, he releases your hand.  You feel disappointed that you can’t feel his warm hand anymore. “T-Thanks.” You bowed. You looked at him and he was staring at you. “Don’t mention it.” He said with a straight face.

“Why do you help me anyway?” He looked at you weirdly. “Can’t I?” You just smiled and chuckled, “Of course you can. Just wondering though.” You grabbed your bag and bowed, “Thanks for helping.” When you about to leave, he grabbed your hand. “where are you going?”

“Home.” You answered. “I can send you home after this. Just have to wait for my friends. Can you wait? Its dangerous out there.” You just shook your head.

“No its okay. You helped me just now, I think it’s enough. Goodbye, sir.” You leaved the club.

Suho slapped his forehead. *Damn. I forgot to ask her name.* He looked around and searched for his friend. *gotta find them fast.*