Love on Top

To Fall in Love

Sehun’s eyes fluttered open as the sun’s rays penetrated through the curtains. The familiar weight on his chest made him smile idiotically. He looked down to see his lover resting peacefully on top of him. The boy’s mouth was slightly open, hair all tousled up. His hands were ever so lightly gripping onto the Korean shoulders as if he never intended to let go. The younger gently slipped his finger’s through his hyung’s hair, playing with it gently without a care. He wanted to savor this moment forever. He couldn’t help but to feel happy with that angelic boy snoozing so soundly. Sehun pulled the blankets to cover their bodies, embracing the sleeping boy.

 

After a few long minutes of happy silence, Sehun noticed his hyung moving around. He loosened his hug as Luhan stirred awake.

 

“Good morning, Hunnie.” Luhan yawned, barely even opening his eyes or moving his mouth.

 

Sehun chuckled, “Morning, Lulu-hyung. Did you sleep well?”

 

Luhan nodded sleepily and laid his head back down on Sehun’s chest. “I was comfortable.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

Suddenly, Luhan looked at Sehun excitedly. “Morning kiss?” Luhan asked with hopeful eyes and a smile.

 

The younger giggled at the older’s baby-like ways. Luhan pouted. And with that, Sehun lightly pecked his baby’s pouted lips. The Chinese blushed and bit his lip, not expecting that his lover would agree so.

 

“Why,” Sehun teased, “Was that not enough?”

 

“N-No! It was-” Luhan stammered.

 

“Do you want more?”

 

“It’s okay-”

 

Sehun leaned in and pressed a full kiss onto Luhan’s lips. The older shut his eyes and made no move to deepen the kiss. The younger smirked and pulled his hyung in closer in order to get somewhere. He Luhan’s lower lip, taking the latter by surprise and making him yelp. Sehun took the moment to allow his tongue to slip into the mouth, exploring the wet cavern. Luhan gently pushed Sehun off to gasp for air. He wasn’t quite ready for the heavy kissing in the morning. The Korean laughed and pulled him in for a tight hug instead.

 

“Last night was fun.” Sehun said casually.

 

“Y-Yeah,” Luhan mumbled embarrassed, “It was...”

 

“That’s not convincing, hyung.”

 

“It was,” Luhan whined as he buried his head into Sehun’s bare chest, “Don’t make me say it again.”

 

Sehun stifled his laughter, “I won’t.”

 

Luhan looked up to stare at the younger’s eyes. “I love you.” He said cheerfully.

 

“Love you more.” Sehun winked as he leaned in for another kiss.

 

Just as their lips brushed one another’s, Tao and Chanyeol slammed the door open screaming the infamous screaming lines in ‘History’ both in Chinese and Korean. The both climbed on the bed and started jumping around the couple. 

 

“IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP, LOVEBIRDS!” Tao yelled as he happily bounced on the bed.

 

“IT’S BREAKFAST, AND WE’RE HUNGRY!” Chanyeol added being as loud.

 

Did they really have to interrupt now?

 

“Aish, you guys,” Sehun groaned, “Can you leave?”

 

“Why,” Chanyeol mocked, “Were we interrupting your morning make out session?”

 

And with that statement, Luhan covered his face in Sehun’s chest again. 

 

Sehun looked at the two buffoons who were supposedly his hyungs. Both of them were smiling creepily at him and then at each other. The two nodded and finally sat down on the bed.

 

“So...” Tao began.

 

“Who topped last night?” Chanyeol finished the statement.

 

The couple in bed blushed madly and stayed silent.

 

“Oh, come on,” the hyper Korean continued, “It’s not like we could NOT hear you guys shamelessly ing each other.”

 

“Pfft, that’s just because you and Baekhyun-hyung were eavesdropping on them.” The bad mofo said.

 

“YAH,” Luhan yelled as he whipped around with terrified eyes, “THAT WAS YOU AND BAEKHYUN!?”

 

The accused boy shrugged, “Who else would it be?”

 

Luhan’s face turned redder than ever and retreated back to Sehun’s chest. The younger himself was just as mortified as his hyung. Even though they both knew some people were eavesdropping, they’d never expect them to admit so easily.

 

“You didn’t answer my question,” Chanyeol complained, “Who topped!?”

 

“Wh-Why do you want to know? Why should you know!?” Sehun asked.

 

Tao giggled, “Just wondering. That’s all.”

 

Sehun gave them both the death glare.

 

“We’ll find out eventually,” Tao grinned as he and Chanyeol got off the bed, “Now get dressed you two. And clean this place up-”

 

“It smells like and sweat still.” Chanyeol proudly finished.

 

“GET THE OUT OF HERE.” Sehun raged.

 

The two laughed as they shut the door, leaving the couple immensely scarred for life. Sehun and Luhan stayed quiet for a few minutes. Both felt completely awkward about the passed commotion.

 

“...Should we get changed now?” Sehun asked to break the silence.

 

Luhan nodded and climbed off the bed. As soon as he stood up, he fell right back down with his bum hitting the floor.

 

“OWWW!” He cried, rubbing his .

 

“Lulu,” Sehun panicked, “Are you alright?!”

 

“My tushie hurts.” Luhan sniffed.

 

“Aigoo, here, let me help you.”

 

Sehun lifted his lover back onto the bed and kissed him sweetly on the forehead. The younger stood up and walked over to his closet. He tossed Luhan an oversized shirt and some shorts. He grabbed himself a regular shirt and sweats. They both quickly changed. Luhan held his arms out, waiting to be carried. Sehun rolled his eyes playfully and happily picked up his so called ‘hyung.’ The older squealed when his did carried him and brightened his smile even more when it was bridal style.

 

“You really are a child, you know that, right?” Sehun asked as he walked down the hallways to the kitchen with Luhan in his arms. Luhan pouted and poked his lover’s cheek in reply. The latter could only smile.

 

As they entered the kitchen, Sehun noticed the two idiots from the morning eying him and Luhan. Chanyeol cheered loudly for the two, congratulating them on the . The couple blushed madly for the boldness of Chanyeol. Jongin glanced at the two before smirking.

 

“I’m impressed, Sehun,” Jongin said before sitting down, “I heard Luhan moan from my room. It was louder than those two idiots over there.” He motioned to Chanyeol and Tao who were smiling wildly.

 

Luhan frowned, “Don’t say that, it’s embarrassing.”

 

“Not for you last night.” Chanyeol replied cheerily.

 

“Shouldn’t you guys get your lovers too?” Yixing asked nonchalantly from the table, almost forgotten.

 

The two boys nodded as they headed towards their respective bedrooms. Sehun placed Luhan on a chair who immediately winced and climbed into his didi’s arms.

 

“Huh?”

 

“It hurts when I sit!” Luhan cried.

 

Sehun sighed as he allowed the older to get comfortable in his lap. After a few seconds, Chanyeol was carrying Baekhyun on his back while Tao was dragging Kris into the kitchen.

 

“What happened to you guys?” Minseok asked as he came into the kitchen.

 

“Channie went too hard.”

 

“Tao’s insatiable.”

 

Minseok’s eyes widened before he quickly made his was to his seat, “Wish I never asked.”

 

Sehun noticed the other couple murmuring about something. He couldn’t comprehend what though except for Baekhyun’s bright pink cheeks. Baekhyun also ended up sitting on Chanyeol’s lap due to the uncomfortableness of the chair. 

 

Minseok and Jongae had helped set up the table while Yixing and Kyungsoo brought over the food. Once everyone was seated and began to eat, Joonmyun looked at the three boys whose faces were written in pain. He laughed silently to himself as he continued to eat his kimchi.

 

“Feed me, Hunnie?” Luhan smiled hopefully.

 

Sehun sighed, “Do I have to?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“In front of them?” He motioned to the whole table with his head.

 

Luhan pouted, “Hunnie~!”

 

“Fine, fine,” Sehun picked up some kimchi and put it in front of his lover’s face, “Say ‘ah.’”

 

“Ahh~!” Luhan happily opened his mouth as Sehun stuck the food in. 

 

There a few catcalls and whistles from the members, but neither of them seemed to heed any attention. The two ended up sharing the same everything for breakfast from chopsticks to water. Once finished, Sehun obligingly carried Luhan back to his room. He placed the boy on the bed and sat next to him.

 

Wow, the room really does smell like... .

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
Sunday, November 24, 2013 update: Chapter was previously titled "Maknaes on Top." It was changed because I can't stand having Kris bottoming. At. All.