Such Young Love

To Fall in Love

“Are they here yet-”

 

“My God child, keep it in your pants, will you?” Jongin seethed as the maknae of EXO-K complained yet again within the passing hour.

 

“Well, I’m sorry.” Sehun pathetically retorted. 

 

Joonmyun chuckled, “It’s okay, Sehun-ah. They’re flight will land soon.”

 

“But not soon enough.” Sehun muttered to himself as he childishly crossed his arms and pouted. It had been way too long - exactly two months, seventeen days, fourteen hours, and fifty-six minutes - since EXO-K had seen their Chinese counterpart. Sure, they tracked them through the wondrous thing called the Internet, but it just wasn’t enough.

 

 


 

“Sehun-ah, you have to go back,” Luhan murmured softly into the younger’s chest, “The others need you.”

 

It had been a week and half since Sehun’s surprise visit to EXO-M’s dorm. A week and a half that flown by too fast. 

 

“But you need me more.” Sehun argued as he languidly Luhan’s hair. The older only heartily sighed.

 

“I do, but you know you can’t stay,” Luhan urged gently, “You need to go back. They can’t promote without you.”

 

“Yes they-”

 

“Hunnie,” the older interrupted causing the other to shush, “They need you. They need the maknae. Who else can be the spoiled brat besides you?”

 

“Hey!”

 

“I’m kidding,” Luhan laughed before gently kissing Sehun on the lips, “But seriously, go back. I’m fine.”

 

“I could be EXO-M’s mak-”

 

“Nope,” Tao called from kitchen as he strolled into the living room where they were, “I’m already doing a fabulous job of being a maknae here, thank you very much. You can go shoo.”

 

Luhan frowned, “Tao, don’t be mean.”

 

The said rolled his eyes, “I’m not being mean. I’m being realistic, duh.” And with that, strutted out of the room.

 

Luhan gave a sheepish smile to the Korean, “He’s just grumpy because him and Kris haven’t gone at it for a while.

 

“I HEARD THAT.” The other maknae yelled from who knows where. The two stifled a giggle before lying down on the carpeted floor.

 

“I love you, hyung.”

 

“I do too, Hun-”

 


 

“Eww, Sehun’s thinking grossly fluffy thoughts again,” Jongin practically yelled, disrupting the said from rethinking his memories, “Make it stop!”

 

“Jongin, I’m pretty sure that’s impossible,” Joonmyun deadpanned, “And what’s so gross about thinking?”

 

“He just thinks it’s gross because he doesn’t do it too often, hyung.” Baekhyun nonchalantly replied while Chanyeol chortled next to him.

 

“Kyungie-hyung! They’re being mean to me! Make it stop!” Jongin sobbed as he went to the other for comfort. All the other members gave Kyungsoo an apologetic grin as the second youngest went on complaining about whatever.

 

“So what’re you thinking about, Hunnie?” Chanyeol teased from his spot. The maknae immediately blushed and inwardly cursed all of them as they giggled along.

 


 

“Can’t you at least come with me to the airport?” Sehun compromised. Luhan looked at EXO-M’s manager with his pleading doe eyes until the latter finally caved in. The two cheered as the manager could only roll his eyes and sigh. Such young love.

 

He quickly put Sehun’s belongings in the back. The two immediately scrambled into the back of the car as the manager went to driver’s seat. As he fixed his rearview mirror, he could only face palm.

 

“I would prefer if you two not sit on top of each other and not have in the back of my car, thanks.”

 

“Stop being so uptight.” Sehun replied from underneath Luhan.

 

“Manager-hyung just needs to get laid.” Luhan chirped cheerily having Sehun not bothering to hide his laughter.

 

The said could only sigh once again and started up the car. At first, the ride was obnoxiously loud as the two just didn’t know how to shut up. The manager swore if he didn’t get paid extra for this trip...

 

As a good thirty minutes passed by, he noticed how the chattering died down. He looked at his rearview to find the two boys with closed eyes in the back kissing each other quietly not seeming to notice they were being watched or in a car with another being. Luhan’s legs were atop Sehun’s as the younger held the other by the waist. Luhan’s arms were relaxingly holding Sehun’s shoulders.

 

The manager coughed loudly as both of their eyes snapped open and instantly blushed madly but with no intent of letting go of each other. The manager chuckled as his focus went back onto the road.

 

Once they arrived at the airport, the manager looked once more to find the couple cuddling cozily. He almost didn’t have the heart to wake them up. With a heavy sigh, he gently shook Sehun to wake up. The younger blinked his eyes a few times to finally realize that they were here. The airport. The one place that brings either heartbreak or love. Sehun shook his lover to wake up, along with placing a few kisses on his cheek.

 

“Hyung, we’re here,” Sehun whispered in his ear, “Wake up.”

 

Luhan reluctantly opened up his eyes with a slight pout on his lips, “Already?” Sehun nodded solemnly. Luhan could only frown as they both got out of the car. The manager was already getting Sehun’s luggage in the back of the trunk.

 

“So I guess this is goodbye?” Sehun asked sadly.

 

“Not goodbye, Hunnie. We’ll see each other later. It’s not a goodbye.”

 

Sehun let out a forced chuckle, “Right, I’ll just see you later.”

 

Luhan softly smiled as he squished Sehun’s cheeks together, “Smile for me, baby.”

 

The younger attempted to smile while the older could only laugh, “You look like a chipmunk.” Sehun blushed as Luhan released him from his grip. 

 

“Yeah, well...” Sehun quickly did the same to the older who squeaked, “So do you.” 

 

“Hunnie!” Luhan squealed. The other smiled and let go of his hyung’s cheeks who rubbed them tenderly.

 

“That hurt.” Luhan pouted.

 

“Don’t worry. You’re still cute.” 

 

“Sehun,” the manager interrupted their moment - much to both’s chagrin, “It’s time to go.

 

Sehun frowned, but Luhan quickly interlaced their fingers together, “We’ll see each other later, remember?”

 

Sehun nodded, “Yeah.”

 

“You’ll call me before you board and once you land, okay?” Luhan asked.

 

“Yes, mom.” Sehun teased.

 

“Ew, don’t call me that. That’s Kyungsoo.” Both smiled quickly before they looked at each other once again.

 

“I’m going to miss you, hyung.”

 

“Me too, Hunnie. I’m gonna miss you too.” Luhan tip-toed so that both of their noses would brush together.

 

“I love you, hyung.” Sehun breathed onto the older’s lips.

 

“I love you-”

 


 

“You seem to be out in a deep daze.”

 

“Huh? Oh,” Sehun looked up to see a familiar face, “Hi Hangeng-hyung.”

 

“Why are you thinking so much little one,” Hangeng asked as he took a seat next to him, “You know that’ll cause wrinkles.”

 

Sehun groaned as he unconsciously felt his forehead for any signs, “Thanks for the tip.”

 

“No problem,” Hangeng laughed, “So what’re you guys doing here?” He motioned to the other members who hadn’t noticed he was there. Jongin was still too busy sobbing into Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Or maybe trying to get into Kyungsoo’s pants? Sehun couldn’t tell and didn’t want to know either way. The grandpa was taking a snooze, as usual, while the manager kept looking at his phone. And the hyperactive couple were being idiots as taking selcas on the iPad seemed to do justice.

 

“Waiting for-”

 

“Your Lulu-hyung?”

 

Sehun blushed as he stuttered incoherent things causing the other to smile again. 

 

“Ah, such young love. How adorable.”

 

“Thanks, I think,” Sehun mumbled, embarrassed, “Oh, but, um, thanks for the ride last time...”

 

“But of course, shrimp,” Hangeng replied as he ruffled the other’s hair, “Didn’t know how long you could wait.”

 

Blush appeared on Sehun’s face again, “Oh, shut up. Wait... Aren’t you supposed to be in China?” He raised an eyebrow accusingly. 

 

Hangeng was unaffected and shrugged, “I like to make my rounds. Besides, my certain someone just couldn’t wait for me.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Hey, I think your flight is landing soon.” Hangeng pointed to the computer monitor above them. Sehun couldn’t stop his face from brightening. 

 

Hangeng messed up the younger’s hair once more before standing up, “Well, I must be going. My someone certainly does not like waiting. Tell your Lulu-hyung I said hello.” Sehun nodded.

 

Hangeng took a few steps forward before turning around again, “Oh, one more thing Hunnie.”

 

“Yes?” The younger could feel the tips of his ears heat up.

 

“Remember, safe is the best-”

 

“THANKS HANGENG-HYUNG, YOU GO RUN ALONG NOW!” Sehun quickly (and loudly) interjected before the other could finish. Hangeng just chuckled heartily and waved bye once more before disappearing in the crowd.

 

“Sehun-ah, are you coming? Their plane has landed.”

 

Sehun quickly whipped his head to see the five members of EXO-K and their manager waiting patiently for him. He jogged up to them and nodded. The pack went to where they were to meet EXO-M. Sehun couldn’t deny his excitement.

 

“I thought I told you to keep it in your pants.” Jongin groaned as he nudged Sehun.

 

“Oh, please, like you could contain yourself earlier with Kyungsoo-hyung-”

 

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo wailed, “I told you not to because everyone would see!”

 

The said could only shrug, “A boy needs to tend to his needs.”

 

“Oh my God, you’re disgusting.” Sehun shuddered.

 

“Are you and Luhan-hyung going to be that gross couple that runs to each other in slow motion with flower petals and rainbows sprouting in the background,” Jongin asked, “Because if you two are, now that’s disgusting.”

 

“Can you two stop bickering? I feel a headache coming on.” Joonmyun grumbled.

 

“Sorry gramps!” Jongin replied with a not so sorry attitude.

 

Soon enough, people started to pile out from where the landing place was. Sehun tried to be calm as he forced himself to not look so hard.

 

He’ll come. He’s here.

 

Eventually, the crowd died down and still no signs of EXO-M.

 

“Huh,” the manager said as he looked at his phone, “That’s weird. I haven’t gotten a text or call either-”

 

“HEY!” Someone called out. Sehun squinted to find Tao waving at them with a panda plushie in that hand while the other in Kris’. EXO-M made their way towards their other part before a parade of cries of joy and hugs were shared. Sehun tried to hide his disappointment, but he couldn’t find-

 

“Looking for someone?” Someone peeped from behind him. He turned around to find Luhan with his honey hair covered with that infamous beanie. 

 

Sehun smiled and immediately wrapped his arms around his hyung, “Hey, Lulu-hyung.”

 

“Hi Hunnie.”

 

The two stared at each other for a while before brushing their lips together and-

 

“Nope! Not here in public,” Jongin ever so kindly interrupted by pulling them away from each other, “Don’t want anyone else to suffer.”

 

The two frowned but locked their fingers together as the two groups went outside to the enormous van they were lucky enough to share. The couple immediately shared one seat, Sehun’s arms acting as Luhan’s seatbelt, and no one complained.

 

It was a chattery trip home. Everyone was catching up with one another and whatnot. The couple though decided to stay quiet. Luhan played with Sehun’s fingers as they both mindlessly listened to the multiple conversations going on but never really paying attention.

 

Once arrived at the dorms (which both managers deemed would be big enough to keep the twelve hormonal boys in there), everyone got out of the van and into the house. Before anything else, Luhan was already being dragged up to Sehun’s room with a slammed door. He was carefully thrown on the bed before being attacked with Sehun’s tickles and kisses.

 

“H-Hunnie, stop,” Luhan giggled as he made pathetic attempts to stop the younger, “W-We have to help with the, the luggage-”

 

He was shut up by Sehun’s lips, but he wasn’t complaining. He wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck to bring him in closer. Sehun let his knee grind against Luhan’s inner thigh, earning a gasp from the latter.

 

“Hunnie!” Luhan wailed.

 

“Yes?” Sehun asked innocently as he looked up to his hyung who was already panting.

 

“L-Later.”

 

“Later?” The younger repeated for certainty.

 

“Later.” Luhan confirmed it with a quick peck.

 

Both ignored the bangs on the door telling them to stop being so damn .

 

Sehun smiled and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead, “I love you, hyung.”

 

“I love you too, Hunnie.” Luhan replied before smiling and closing the unwanted space between their lips.