Lovebirds' First Kiss

To Fall in Love

“Hunnie, Hunnie~!” Luhan shook the younger underneath him.

 

Sehun blinked his eyes open to find himself centimeters away from Luhan’s red face.

 

Oh, crap. Did he get sick, too?

 

“Luhan-hyung,” the younger asked worriedly, “Are you feeling okay? Did you get sick, too?”

 

The older quickly shook his head but kept his mouth shut. He averted his eyes down onto Sehun’s chest and began to fiddle his fingers.

 

“Then what’s wrong...?”

 

Luhan mouthed ‘your hands’ and blushed even harder.

 

“My hands...?” Sehun was about to put his hands into a fist, but something soft and round stopped him. Upon that, Luhan squeaked and buried his head into his hands. Sehun moved his hands again, and the older twitched.

 

“H-Hunnie,” he whimpered, “Y-You’re touching my... My ...”

 

Sehun’s eyes grew wide. He propped himself up to see if he was. And yes, he really was. He screamed and immediately removed his hands from on top of Luhan’s bum. The older instantly went into a kneeling position and covered his with his hands. His face was turned to the side as it was redder than a tomato while biting his lip.

 

“Oh, oh my dear God,” Sehun freaked out, “I-I’m so sorry, hyung. That was totally an accident! I didn’t mean it! I-I was just sleeping. It must have happened when I was sleeping! I really didn’t-”

 

Sehun was shut up by Luhan’s soft lips pressing on his. Once the lips retreated, Sehun immediately put a hand over his mouth.

 

M-My first kiss... G-Gone like that? With Luhan-hyung...

 

“I-It’s alright, Hunnie,” Luhan said with pink in his cheeks, “I know it was an accident.”

 

“But why did you-”

 

“MORNING LOVEBIRDS!” Tao yelled from the door.

 

“Oh, Tao. Good morning~!” Luhan cheerily said as if nothing jut happened.

 

Tao raised an eyebrow at the flushed younger boy, “Good morning, Sehun.”

 

“H-Hi, hyung,” Sehun mumbled, “H-How long were you there?”

 

Tao laughed, “Just long enough to see you-”

 

“BREAKFAST. WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO? TAO! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE THEM UP-”

 

“OH, SHUT UP, GEGE,” Tao yelled back, “I’M GETTING THEM NOW. Alright, lovebirds. Let’s go before Kris-ge has my neck, okay? Okay.” And with that, Tao immediately left the room.

 

Luhan jumped off the bed and grabbed Sehun by the hand. The younger felt his blood rushing through his veins. The older dragged the blushing boy out of the room and to the kitchen.

 

O-Oh, God. I must be d-dying soon. Why am I not freaking out about anything!? H-He just kissed me! And my hands were on his ...

 

But his bum was soft...

 

And so were his lips...

 

“.” Sehun cursed unconsciously out loud. As soon as he said that, he whacked his head against the side of a wall. He felt something drip from his nose. He looked to see it was blood.

 

“.” He mumbled to himself as he sat down and tilted his head back.

 

“Sehun!? Are you okay!?” Luhan freaked like a five-year old boy, “I’ll get tissues!”

 

The ‘five-year old’ boy ran to the kitchen and back with an enormous amount of napkins and an ice pack. Sehun moaned obnoxiously.

 

“Dammit.” Sehun muttered as Luhan wiped the dripping blood from his face.

 

“You shouldn’t curse so much for your age, Hunnie,” Luhan said, “It’s not good.”

 

“Meh, it.” The younger replied.

 

Luhan sighed and put pressure on Sehun’s nose, stopping the flow of the blood.

 

“Hunnie,” the older whined, “If you keep cursing, I might have to do something about it.”

 

Sehun laughed, “Really now? Like what?”

 

“What I did earlier this morning.”

 

“What did you do this...” Sehun tilted his head back to normal to become face-to-face with Luhan. Their lips just barely touching, breath both evident on each other’s faces.

 

Sehun immediately blushed, but something wouldn’t allow him to move backwards. Almost as if he was comfortable with it. His eyes were glued to the puppy eyes right in front of him. The Korean’s breath hitched as Luhan leaned in more just to officially seal the kiss. This time, it was a bit different. It wasn’t hesitant and short like the other. It was longer and had more meaning. Sehun shut his eyes, fighting the urge to kiss back. Without a doubt, the younger’s heart was beating louder than anything else in the room.

 

M-My heart is going to explode into a million of pieces.

 

Blood rushed throughout his entire system, bubbling with a foreign feeling.

 

I-Is this part of the sickness? Why does my inside feel like it’s going to boil over?

 

Sehun felt his hands reach up to Luhan’s cheeks and cup them to pull the latter closer, deepening the kiss.

 

W-Why is my body acting this way!? Why is it going against my w-will? This shouldn’t be happening... I don’t want this to happen! 

 

“Aww, that’s cute guys,” someone said the doorway of the living room, “But it’s time to eat breakfast now... No PDA at the table. Please.”

 

Luhan reluctantly pulled back from Sehun while the other reluctantly opened his eyes to find Tao smirking at the both of them.

 

“H-Hyung-”

 

The bad mofo laughed, “Let’s go before Kris kills me... Literally.”

 

“Mhm~!” Luhan giggled as he grabbed the younger’s hand to help him up and lead him to the kitchen.

 

“Y-Yeah...” Sehun mumbled.

 

Why do I feel so giddy inside? Shouldn’t I hate him more?

 

Once at the kitchen, the two boys situated themselves next to each other earning an eyebrow raise from a few. Sehun turned his head the other way to attempt to hide his red face. As they sat down, neither of the two made the effort to loosen their hands from each other.

 

W-Why am I not letting go of his hand?

 

Sehun looked at his hand underneath the table that was still holding onto Luhan’s.

 

Why am I feeling so h-happy about this?

 

Luhan, as if reading the boy’s mind, squeezed his hand tight. The younger looked at him who only smiled sweetly making Sehun blush for the nth time that morning. The Korean averted his gaze to somewhere else at the table. He found himself staring at Tao for a split second. Immediately noticing the younger’s gaze, Tao looked at Sehun and made an obnoxious kissy face. The Korean tried to give his hyung the meanest look he could muster with all that blush tainting his cheeks. Tao only chuckled and gave Sehun a wink and went back to his food.

 

What ever did I do in my past life to deserve this stupid ‘love sickness’?

 


 

Throughout the rest of their day off, the two never let go of each other’s hands after they changed. Almost as if they were glued to one another. They never said anything throughout that time. All that was said was simple eye contact and immediate blush right after. Everyone in EXO kept teasing them, Tao especially, but nonetheless, they continued to hold each other’s hands.

 

After a while, the two ended up on the couch. Luhan had adjusted his legs to swing across Sehun’s lap. The Chinese played with Sehun’s fingers and his with no intention really. Soon enough, the older rested his head onto the younger’s shoulder. Luhan yawned cutely as he shut his eyes. Several minutes passed and Sehun’s free hand soon found its way to the napping boy’s forehead. He brushed away the falling hair and cupped Luhan’s cheek. Without even realizing it, Sehun leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on the older’s forehead. He let his lips linger for a few seconds longer. When Sehun pulled back, he allowed his thumb brush across the sleeping boy’s cheek, leaving his hand there.

 

Uh-oh, wh-what did I just do...?

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
Friday, November 15, 2013 update: Chapter was previously titled "Realization."