Stupid Poopface

To Fall in Love

The two boys stayed in each other’s embrace for what seemed like eternity. Their breath being the only sound within the room. Luhan looked up to find Sehun staring at him mindlessly. The younger smiled at him and patted his head. The older felt the happiness inside overwhelm him. 

 

He carefully adjusted himself so he could be on his side while lying down on Sehun. Instantly regretting the act when a sudden foreign fluid seeped from his hole. Luhan shuddered at the feeling. Sehun raised an eyebrow in confusion.

 

“Why did you have to do that!?” Luhan hissed angrily.

 

Sehun laughed, “Do what?”

 

“Y-You know!” The older exclaimed.

 

The younger tilted his head and acted like he didn’t understand although he knew quite well what his hyung was complaining about.

 

“No, tell me.”

 

Luhan’s jaw dropped open, “You know!”

 

“I do...?”

 

The Chinese quietly yelled, “WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INSIDE OF ME!?”

 

Sehun burst into laughter, covering his own mouth to stifle some of the noises. Luhan blushed at his sudden outburst and buried his head on the younger’s chest.

 

“You’re a poopface,” Luhan muttered embarrassed, “You know that right?”

 

The maknae chuckled at the older’s use of words. 

 

“I’m only a poopface for you, hyung,” Sehun replied, “Feel special.”

 

Luhan kept his head on the chest as he traced nonexistent shapes on Sehun’s chest. The younger his hyung’s hair simultaneously. The Chinese suddenly got into some deep thought. He began to think what has coursed over the past few days.

 

After some time, Luhan whispered, “Why?”

 

“Hmm?” Sehun’s eyes fluttered open as he was close to falling asleep.

 

“Why,” Luhan lifted his head so he could look at the younger’s face, “Why did you hate me?”

 

Sehun cocked his head, “I hated you?”

 

“Are you dumb,” Luhan exasperated, “A few days ago, you practically hated my guts. Every time I tried to talk to you, you’d ignore me. Every time I touched you, you would push me away. You were so mean to me! Why, why now? I’ve been trying so hard these past few years, YEARS. Why did you hate me, Sehun? I don’t understand. Wh-Why...”

 

Tears strolled down Luhan’s face. He was so shocked with what he said. He didn’t understand why he said those words.

 

“Hyung, I-”

 

“I love you so much it hurts, stupid,” Luhan cried into his lover’s chest, “Don’t you know all the pain you caused me over the years? I’ve waited so long. Why only now? Why?”

 

Sehun stayed silent for a few minutes. He wanted Luhan’s crying to die down as he gathered the right words in his head.

 

“Why you ask?” The younger asked again.

 

The older nodded his head in his lover’s chest.

 

Sehun sighed, “If I told you, you’d be mad at me.”

 

“I’d be mad...?”

 

“More of annoyed,” Sehun revised, “Can we leave it at that?”

 

“No,” Luhan argued, “I want to know! You leave me heartbroken for years, you better tell me.”

 

“You can ask Tao.” Sehun compromised hopefully.

 

Luhan lifted his head, face agitated, “Just tell me you poopface.”

 

“Promise you won’t be annoyed?”

 

“I’m already annoyed by you not telling me.” Luhan pouted.

 

Sehun gave in, “Fine, okay. It’s because... I thought you had some disease.” The younger finished off the sentence quietly, not looking at the other. Luhan raised his eyebrows, nudging the boy to continue.

 

“Well... It was like... I can’t say it,” Sehun covered his face with his hands, “It’s embarrassing.”

 

Luhan frowned and removed the younger’s hands from his face. He pouted, “Hunnie! Just tell me!”

 

“It’s embarrassing!”

 

“I’m sure it isn’t.”

 

“You’re going to laugh!”

 

“I promise I won’t.” Luhan argued.

 

“No! I don’t wanna!”

 

“Fine,” Luhan continued, “If you’re going to be that way...”

 

He sat up in a kneeling position, facing the Korean. Sehun gave him a weird look. Luhan’s eyes started to suddenly ‘sparkle’ and before Sehun knew it was coming...

 

“BBUING, BBUING!” Luhan squealed with the action and all.

 

Sehun gagged and blushed. Luhan leaned forward and did it again right in front of his lover’s face.

 

“OKAY, OKAY,” Sehun sighed, “FINE. JUST DON’T DO THAT AGAIN.”

 

“Was I really good at it Hunnie?” Luhan asked excitedly.

 

The latter’s face turned redder as he nodded ever so slightly. The older giggled and laid back down onto Sehun.

 

“So as you were saying...” The Chinese started for Sehun.

 

Sighing, Sehun continued, “Well... It was like... I don’t know. You just had some sort of disease that made me feel so... So weird on the inside. Like whenever you looked at me, my face heated up. When you touched me, I felt my insides become all bubbly and uneasy. And the worst was when you said my name! Sometimes it felt like my heart is about to burst at any second! And when you did all three!? My whole body felt like collapsing!

 

“I told Tao about it. He told me the name of the sickness. I didn’t want to believe it though because that couldn’t have been it. I thought he was just being annoying as usual or that Kris-hyung was just getting to him. Something like that, anything like that. Just not the fact that I-I...”

 

“You...?” Luhan asked.

 

The younger shook his head, “Not yet. I won’t say yet, but when I was sick, I thought about it a bit. You know? What Tao had said to me. He visited me before they all left for practice. You were at the market buying me medicine or something. And he just made me think about it-”

 

“Think about what!” Luhan whined because Sehun was beating around the bush too much to his liking.

 

“THAT I LIKED YOU, DAMMIT,” Sehun exasperated, “That whole disease thing? Yeah, Tao said it was ‘love sickness’ or whatever. I didn’t want to believe it at all. But now look at me-”

 

“D-Do you not like this, H-Hunnie?” The other whimpered.

 

“You didn’t let me finished,” Sehun replied with an eye roll, “But now look at me, completely uncured from this love sickness.”

 

Luhan’s eyes darkened as he looked at the confused Korean. He stayed quiet for a few minutes with an unreadable expression sat on his face.

 

“WE COULD’VE BEEN TOGETHER SOONER, YOU IDIOT,” the Chinese quietly yelled, “WHY DIDN’T YOU CONSOLE TAO ABOUT THIS SOONER!?”

 

“Because I didn’t know what was up?” Sehun replied with a chuckle.

 

“Hmph,” Luhan snuggled closer into the younger’s chest, “You are really a stupid poopface.”

 

“Only for you.”

 

“But you like this though,” Luhan asked timidly, “Like us being... Together?”

 

Sehun nodded and placed a sweet kiss on his hyung’s forehead, “Of course.”

 

The Chinese giggled and smiled, “Yay!”

 

“I do have one secret though.”

 

“What’s that?” Luhan lifted his head so that he could see Sehun’s face.

 

“Promise you won’t tell anyone?”

 

The older eagerly nodded. The Korean leaned forward so that he’s be able to whisper in his lover’s ear.

 

“I love you.”

 

“Th-That’s not a secret,” but nonetheless, Luhan blushed as if it was the first time he had heard it, “You already told me.”

 

“Really,” Sehun asked shocked, When?”

 

Luhan’s eyes grew wide. He retreated back so he could look at his lover again.

 

“You don’t remember...?”

 

“I don’t... Can you tell me again?”

 

“Hunnie~,” Luhan complained, “I don’t want to say it! It’s embarrassing.”

 

“I told you about you ‘disease,’” Sehun snickered, “I think you should tell me when I first said those words to you.”

 

Luhan pouted before reluctantly muttering, “You told me when we were doing it...”

 

It? What’s ‘it?’” Sehun teased playfully.

 

“Hunnie!”

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“So am I!” Luhan complained.

 

“Then... Tell me.”

 

Luhan laid his head back down on Sehun’s chest and mumbled, “When we were having... .”

 

Sehun giggled at his hyung’s resistance to say such a simple word. The older had gone back to drawing imaginable shapes on the younger’s chest.

 

“Do you remember when during ?” The Korean asked, emphasizing on the word.

 

“Wh-When I...” The older stammered.

 

“When you...?”

 

“WHEN I CAME, OKAY.” Luhan hissed and turned red.

 

Sehun chuckled, fully satisfied with what his hyung had said and not planning on scarring the poor ‘child’ anymore. He buried his face in the Chinese’s hair, inhaling the scent that was still lingering. 

Luhan yawned, “Hunnie, I’m tired~...”

 

Sehun kissed the sleepy boy’s head, “Go to sleep then, Lulu.”

 

“Lulu...?”

 

The younger nodded with an eye smile.

 

“I like it.” The other one grinned.

 

The Korean hushed his hyung, “Go to sleep.”

 

“Aren’t you tired?”

 

“I’ll wait for you to sleep.”

 

Luhan blushed for the nth time that night. He slowly looked up and saw Sehun staring sweetly at him, “Th-Then can you help the pixies and I throw confetti and glitter everywhere?”

 

Is he really one of the oldest ones of EXO?

 

“Sure,” Sehun replied reluctantly, “I’ll help.”

 

“Okay,” the ‘baby’ said excitedly, “I’ll sleep now. Good night, Hunnie~!”

 

“Night, Lulu.”

 

“I love you...” Luhan murmured.

 

“I love you, too.” Sehun whispered as he watched his hyung drift off into his own fantasy world.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
Saturday, November 23, 2013 update: Chapter was previously titled "Confession."