Announcement: Blush and Fall

To Fall in Love

"S-Sehun-ah?" Luhan called out to the boy from their shared room. Sehun immediately heard his name and headed straight for the room. There was hint of worry in his hyung's voice so he sped up quickly.

 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Sehun asked as he settled next to the boy on the bed.

 

Luhan looked down at his feet and fidgeted his fingers, "Sehun, I-I took a test…"

 

"What kind of test...?" Sehun trailed off. He didn't like where this was going.

 

"Will you be mad at me?" Luhan asked instead. Sehun shook his head.

 

Luhan took a deep breath, "I tested positive.”

 

"P-Positive for what, hyung?" Sehun gulped as his hands instantly reached for the older's trembling hands.

 

Luhan gripped Sehun's hands, "Positive.. LY HUNGRY!”

 

Sehun collapsed on the bed while Luhan started laughing hysterically. He began jumping around the previously worry-stricken boy cheerily.

 

"Hunnie, you should've seen your face," he squealed, "It looked like you were about to have a heart attack!”

 

"I think I did." Sehun grumbled underneath his hands.

 

Luhan smiled before removing his lover's hands away from his face and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I'll make it up to you.”

 

Sehun sighed, “Fine."

 

"Yay! Now let's go get bubble tea and some sweets because I'm positively hungry." Luhan winked at his last sentence, and Sehun only rolled his eyes in reply. So much for being one of the eldest.


{author's note}*

*~~~*
 
I wanted to give you guys a little something before my announcement, haha. I hope you guys enjoyed the mini story!
 
So hey, everyone! Do you remember me? Sorry, this isn't an update for the story. It's long and gone, LOL. But anyway, I'm here to shamelessly promote my new fic "Blush and Fall!" It's the Kaisoo fic I promised you guys the chapter back. 
 
Nothing has changed to which I have promised you all. The three main couples will be Kaisoo, Taoris, and now officially Hunhan. Sulay had a decent fight though! I only have the Kaisoo part up because I really don't like having more than one chaptered fic to work on at a time. My Taoris and Hunhan thoughts are still scattered anyway. One thing has changed though. It now a high school!AU fic instead of a college!AU. 
 
You've probably already noticed how the font and structural (?) style is also different  compared to this fic. I've decided since it's a new year, might as well try something new. I actually really like this current style versus the old one. How about you guys?
 
My order for writing the fics is Kaisoo, Taoris, then Hunhan. Now since you all probably want to know about how Hunhan will be like... Sadly, they'll be the last couple I'll write about because my planning for them isn't going anywhere. But as of now (as in subject to change later), Luhan will be twenty-two years old and have a job as a dancer at a gay club while Sehun will still be a high school student so yeah. Clichéd-ness FTW.
 
Well, I hope you guys can check out "Blush and Fall" soon and hopefully I crank out the chapters fast enough or take the responsibility in having multiple fics going at once. Who knows? Thank you and good-bye! I love you all /throws everyone cookies.