Devious Dancers

To Fall in Love

Sehun stared at Luhan for a bit, wondering what this disease has done to him.

 

“The love sickness is really taking a toll on you, huh?” That one voice that Sehun didn’t want to hear.

 

Almost immediately, the Korean snapped his hand back. Blush spread across the face of the younger.

 

“U-Uh... I, uh...” Sehun stammered.

 

Tao laughed, “It was cute, don’t worry.”

 

Sehun covered his face in Luhan’s hair, “You’re the absolute worst.”

 

“Mhm, and that’s why you chose to cover your blushing face in Luhan-gege’s hair instead of the couch? Yeah, definitely.” The Chinese replied.

 

The younger’s heart stopped. Oh, my God. H-He’s right...

 

He felt his hyung ruffle his hair, “It’s alright. You’ll get used to this new found love.”

 

“Go away.”

 

“I would love to leave you two cuties alone,” Tao smirked, “But the reason why I’m actually here is to tell you guys we’re watching a movie or whatever now.”

 

Almost as if by magic, Kris came in with a DVD in his hand. Soon after, the rest of the members started to pile in the living room, crowding around the sofa and floor in front of the television.

 

“Luhan-hyung,” Sehun nudged the sleeping boy, “We’re watching a movie. Wake up.”

 

The older stirred awake and blinked his eyes open. He looked around the room blankly and stared at the younger with a baby smile.

 

“Hunnie~.” He cooed as he nestled his head against the other’s chest.

 

“Yah,” Jongin called from his sitting place on the floor, “Enough PDA you two. Luhan-hyung, go grab us some snacks or something.”

 

“Whyyy~?” The Chinese whined.

 

Jongin’s darkened his face, making the other scared.

 

“Fine,” Luhan pouted, “You’re poop face!” He got up off Sehun’s lap, squeezing the younger’s hand one last time before reluctantly letting go and headed for the kitchen slowly.

 

“We’re going to start the movie without you.” Kris threatened threatened.

 

“Waah,” Luhan cried as he hurried to the kitchen, “You’re a buttwipe!”

 

Jongin laughed at his hyung’s actions. Kris began to figure out how to use the TV’s multiple programs so that they could watch the movie while they all waited for Luhan to finish. After a few minutes, Luhan came back with two enormous bowls of popcorn in each of his arms. Tao immediately grabbed one bowl and situated himself next to Sehun on the couch. Jongin got the other one and put it in front of the other members on the floor. He secretly eyed Sehun who was staring at the baby-faced Chinese boy. Deciding to mess with the maknae, he pulled Luhan in a tight grip.

 

“Jongin,” Luhan asked, startled by the younger’s action, “Wh-What’re you doing?”

 

“You’re just too cute, hyuuung,” Jongin obnoxiously cooed, “Can I not hug you?”

 

Luhan frantically looked at Sehun. The maknae’s face was written with jealously. His hands were clenched into a tight fist, and he was gritting his teeth. Tao looked at Sehun and smirked. The bad mofo made eye contact with Jongin and motioned him to go even further. Jongin grinned inwardly at the Chinese’s intent and continued to be touchy with Luhan. He soon pinned the struggling boy on the ground. He began to tickle the older one underneath him. Luhan squirmed and squealed at the dancer’s touches. Eventually, Jongin decided to go all out and began to lift up Luhan’s shirt.

 

“J-J-Jongin,” Luhan stuttered, “Wh-What’re you-”

 

Jongin put his finger on the boy’s lips. He began to tickle Luhan’s exposed stomach causing the latter into a fit of giggles and squirms. The devious dancer looked at Sehun who looked like he was about to kill someone. Luhan tried to fight off his didi, but he was too strong. 

 

Suddenly, Sehun felt something tight in his jeans. He bit his lip. Luhan’s bare tummy and giggling was turning him on. Tao, noticing the younger, laughed. Sehun looked at Tao and blushed. He murmured the bad mofo to shut up.

 

“H-Hunnie, h-help me!” Luhan squealed through his giggles.

 

Sehun instantly got off the couch and walked to the two hastily. He knelt down and was about to push his hyung off, but Suho looked at him and smiled, easily getting off of Luhan. The Chinese immediately scrambled into Sehun’s arms and clung on to him for dear life. 

 

“Poop face!” Luhan said as he turned his head to stick his tongue at Jongin.

 

Sehun ended up having to carry his baby-like hyung back to where they were sitting on sofa. Luhan adjusted himself onto Sehun’s lap. The movement caused the younger’s pants to become even more constricted.

 

“Hyung,” Sehun muttered, “Stop moving, please.” For the sake of my crotch.

 

“Sorry, Hunnie.” 

 

“I FINALLY GOT IT.” Kris yelled excitedly.

 

“About time.” Tao replied.

 

“Oh, shut up you,” Kris said as he walked to sit next to Tao, “Like you could have been able to do that.”

 

Tao shrugged, and the movie started. Sehun wasn’t really paying attention to the movie. Heck, how could he? Luhan’s head was blocking his view. And what made matters even worse is that he would always fidget his bottom, causing friction against Sehun’s crotch. 

 

Halfway during the movie, the unneeded scene came on. Sehun eyed Tao and was surprised. He noticed Kris’ hand Tao’s upper, inner thigh. Tao’s face was trying to keep straight. Kris’ hand soon crossed over the younger’s growing . Tao’s breath hitched, making the leader chuckle. The older began to un-zipper the younger’s pants. Tao freaked and batted Kris’ hand away, zippering his pants back up. Nonetheless, Kris went back to the younger’s thigh ever so slowly. Sehun felt his face getting hot. Suddenly, was heard from the TV screen. Kyungsoo instantly covered his innocent eyes. Jongin only smiled and scooted closer to Kyungsoo. Luhan squirmed uncomfortably, making even more friction on Sehun’s growing . He  imagined it was him and Luhan doing it for a brief few seconds before snapping back to reality. To make matters worse, it was growing right where he would insert...

 

OH MY ING GOD. WHY AM I THINKING THAT. SNAP OUT OF IT Sehun. THAT’S JUST... DON’T THINK THAT!!!

 

Sehun firmly put his hands on Luhan’s hips to make the latter quit moving so much. Luhan squeaked as he did so. 

 

Thankfully, the rest of the scene had ended. Sehun sighed with relief. Luhan leaned back so that now his back was resting on the younger. The Chinese removed the Korean’s hands from his hips and brought them to hug him. Sehun pulled the older closer into the back hug. 

 

Eventually, a scary part came on, and Sehun felt Luhan tremble in his arms.

 

“Luhan?” Sehun whispered in his hyung’s ear.

 

Luhan yelped and whipped around. He buried his head into Sehun’s shoulder and gripped the younger’s shirt tightly.

 

“I’m scared Hunnie,” he cried, “I’m scared.”

 

“Shh,” Sehun cooed as he the older’s hair, “It’s okay. It’s just a movie.”

 

An evil laugh was heard from the screen. Luhan screamed and laid his head on Sehun’s lap. 

 

Crap.

 

“Hyung-”

 

Luhan pulled Sehun’s shirt up and stuck his head in it. Sehun’s eyes grew wide. He felt Luhan’s hot breath on his bellybutton. Because of this, the younger’s was now painfully obvious. 

 

“Nice bulge, Sehun,” Tao whispered evilly in the maknae’s ear, “Who made you that way?”

 

Sehun bashfully pushed Tao’s face away as he tried to concentrate on the pathetic movie. Unfortunately, Luhan’s heavy breathing wasn’t helping. Finally, the movie had finish. 

 

“Hyung,” Sehun shook the older a bit too eagerly, “It’s over. The movie’s over.”

 

Luhan removed his head from underneath and smiled at the younger.

 

“Thank you, Hunnie~.” Luhan said cutely.

 

“N-No problem.” Sehun blushed.

 

Now for the beeline to the bathroom... OH, NO YOU DIDN’T.

 

At the door to the bathroom, Tao was standing there smirking.

 

“I’M TAKING A LONG SHOWER NOW. NO ONE BOTHER ME.” Tao yelled.

 

As he was about to close the door closed, Kris stopped the door. Sehun didn’t understand what they were saying in Mandarin, but Tao blushing as Kris entered the bathroom and locking it gave it away.

 

Crap, crap. Where now!? I need to get rid of this before anything!

 

“Hunnie,” Luhan asked quietly as he put a hand on Sehun’s cheek, “Are you okay? You keep looking around frazzled.”

 

“I-I just have a problem.” Sehun mumbled quickly before he put his older aside and speed walked to his room.

 

Sehun slammed the door shut and locked it. He hit his back against the door and slumped to the floor. His jeans were unbearably uncomfortable now. He quickly undid the buttons of his pants and un-zipped. Just as he was about to do his ‘business’, a soft knock was heard from the other side of the door.

 

“Hunnie? Are you alright?” Luhan worriedly asked.

 

Sehun groaned at the interruption, “J-Just go away, hyung, please?”

 

“But friends help each other out with problems!” Luhan said in a tone Sehun didn’t recognize.

 

He laughed, “Yeah, like you could help.”

 

“Just let me, Hunnie,” the other whined, “I know I can!”

 

Maybe Luhan-hyung can help me... But he probably thinks my problem is innocent or whatever. If I let him in, I will never be able to release. But if I don’t, he won’t shut up. AUGHHH!

 

“HUNNIE, LET ME IN! YOU’RE WORRYING ME!”

 

“GOD, fine,” Sehun yanked the door open with his pants still undone, “What do you-”

 

Sehun was shut up by Luhan’s lips strongly kissing him. Luhan kicked the door close and locked it while still kissing his didi.

 

“MMPH!”

 

Luhan pulled back for a split second with a mischievous glint in his eyes, “I know how to help your ‘problem.’ Just leave it all to me, Hunnie~...”

 

Oh. My. God.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
Friday, November 15, 2013 update: Chapter was previously titled "Movies."