Bubble Bath

To Fall in Love

“Hey, Hunnie,” Luhan asked as he sniffed the air, “Can we take a bath together?”

 

“A bath?”

 

The older nodded his head, “Bubble bath?”

 

“Hyung, you do realize you’re one of the eldest here, right...?”

 

“Your point,” he stuck out his tongue, “I want to take a bubble bath. I haven’t in forever.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, knowing full well that he’d never be able to back out of this one. He reluctantly picked up his apparent hyung and brought him to the bathroom. He sat him on bathroom counter and removed his own shirt. Just as he was about to remove his sweats, Luhan suddenly looked away, blushing.

 

“What,” Sehun asked as he held the other boy’s chin with his fingers, “Is something wrong?”

 

“N-No-”

 

Sehun gently guided Luhan’s bashful face to look at him. He leaned in so that his face was barely centimeters away from the latter. The older boy immediately shut his eyes tightly and tried to remove his chin from the younger’s grip.

 

“Why are you closing your eyes,” Sehun teased, “It’s not like you have not seen me before.”

 

“I know. But it’s, it’s-”

 

Luhan never finished his sentence because a pair of sweet lips shut him up. Once finished, Sehun pulled back with an eye smile. 

 

“I love you.”

 

“HUNNIE,” Luhan whined as he covered his boiling face, “Y-You’re so embarrassing.”

 

Sehun giggled as he ruffled his hyung’s hair, “Why do you say that, Lulu-hyung?”

 

Luhan didn’t answer. He just continued to cover his face. Sehun chuckled as he began to strip off his pants. He wasn’t wearing underwear.

 

“C’mon, I thought we were going to take a bath. You’re not even undressed yet!” Sehun complained.

 

The younger began to tug off the older’s shorts.

 

“W-Wait! D-Don’t-”

 

Because he could finish, his - technically Sehun’s - shorts were off and in the owner’s hands. 

 

“Now your shirt.”

 

“Hunnie, don’t-”

 

Luhan tried to stop the younger, but the latter was too strong. Soon enough, he too was .

 

“I hate you.” He mumbled.

 

Sehun smiled as he got the bath ready.

 

“Do you want to pour the bubbles in?” The Korean asked as an apology.

 

Lu Ha pouted slightly, but that instantly changed as his lover shook the bottle of bubbles. He squealed when he able to pour as much of the mixture into the hot water. Deeming it was enough, Luhan stepped into the tub cheerily.

 

It’s amazing how fast his mood changes.

 

Sehun came in after, sitting behind his lover. The older started to swirl around the water and soap making the bubbles form.

 

“BUBBLES!” Luhan cheered.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes as he poured some water onto his hyung’s head. He grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squirted some into his hand. Luhan turned around so that his back was facing Sehun. The younger began to massage Luhan’s head with gentle fingers, lathering the hair in the strawberry scent. Once he was finished, he allowed Luhan to play with the bubbles and other rubber toys in the bath tub. The Korean poured more shampoo into his hand and began to wash his own hair.

 

I still don’t understand how he’s older than me.

 

Sehun poured water onto his hyung’s head without warning. Luhan shuddered at the sudden wetness. He washed out the excess shampoo foam before washing his own hair. The same routine occurred with the conditioner. Luhan frowned because it was almost over. He turned around just as Sehun had finished washing off the conditioner. Being playful, the older lifted a handful of the foamy bubbles and smeared it around Sehun’s mouth, creating a white beard. Luhan giggled at his own creation. Sehun smirked as he grabbed both of Luhan’s wrists, pulling the boy closer. The latter tried to fight back, even though they both knew who was the stronger of the couple. As soon as Luhan was close enough, Sehun leaned in and kissed his lover with that soapy beard of his. Some of it clung onto Luhan’s face, making the other one blush.

 

“Do you have to kiss me all the time?” Luhan asked with an eye roll.

 

The younger pecked him on the cheek as a response, “Yes. Now, let’s get ready.”

 

Both of them washed their faces off of the soap and drained the tub. Sehun climbed out of the tub first, wrapping his lower half with the towel. He helped Luhan come out, since the boy was still somewhat sore. The older wrapped himself inside a towel that was way too big.

 

“Is this a beach towel?”

 

“I suppose.” Sehun laughed.

 

Luhan stuck out his tongue as the beach towel was able to cover his head and body with it. They dried themselves up a bit before the younger hoisted his hyung back to his room. He placed his lover on the bed who smiled cheekily at him. Sehun strolled over to his closet to see what he - no, they - could wear today.

 

“Hunnie, Hunnie,” the baby voice called out to him, “Look!”

 

Sehun pried his eyes away from the closet to see Luhan make the towel look like some sort of monk’s outfit.

 

“Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous,” Luhan chanted seriously, “Heartless, mindless, no one care about me!”

 

Sehun burst into laughter causing the other to smile widely. The Korean grabbed the clothes he decided that they’d wear and plopped next to Luhan on the bed.

 

“That was cute, Lulu-hyung.”

 

“I know.” Luhan giggled.

 

“But that’s not true though, you know that right?”

 

Luhan gave off a confused look. Sehun kissed him sweetly on the forehead, letting his lips linger there for a bit. He pulled back to find Luhan’s cheeks tinting with that familiar pink.

 

“I care about you.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes again, “You’re so cheesy.”

 

The latter only laughed in reply. He handed Luhan his clothes. 

 

“You can just wear my clothes, right?”

 

Luhan shyly nodded. Sehun helped the older change into a hoodie and shorts while he slipped into some sweats and a tee. The younger got up saying that he’d just change the sheets and dirty clothes. With that, the older got up and helped Sehun remove the stained bedsheets and clothes from last night. Sehun managed to fit everything in his arms so Luhan sat back down on the mattress. He pulled the hood up and brought his hands to his face. He snuggled within the hoodie as he laid down.

 

“It smells like... Hunnie.” Luhan mumbled.

 

“What smells like me?” A voice came from the door.

 

Luhan instantly shot up, “N-Nothing.”

 

Sehun smiled, “Sure. Now help me with the new sheets.”

 

The Chinese obligingly helped his lover fix the new bedsheets. He was half the reason why they needed to be changed. After that, Sehun lied on the bed, putting his hands behind his head. Luhan crawled next to him, placing his head on Sehun’s chest.

 

“You can lay down on me, you know.” Sehun pointed out.

 

Without hesitation, Luhan scrambled onto the younger’s chest. He smiled gratefully and closed his eyes.

 

“I’m sleepy Hunnie.”

 

“But it’s only morning.”

 

“And?”

 

“Aish, fine,” Sehun sighed, “Go to sleep.”

 

Luhan leaned forward and kissed Sehun on the cheek, “Love you.”

 

Hey, Dr. Tao, guess what.

 

Sehun smiled and laid his lover’s head back down onto his chest.

 

You know how that God awful disease that Luhan-hyung had?

 

Luhan made the mindless shapes on the younger’s chest again.

 

The one I swore I’d never get?

 

He heard Luhan yawn and smack his lips.

 

It really got to me. It’s definitely affected me.

 

He watched as Luhan’s eyes fluttered close.

 

You were right about this whole ‘love sickness’ thing.

 

Sehun felt Luhan’s breathing become in perfect sync with his.

 

It has totally killed me, much to my dismay.

 

“I love you too, Lulu-hyung.”

 

And yet, I’m perfectly happy with it.

 

I’m completely and hopelessly in love with Luhan.