Love Sickness

To Fall in Love

Sehun stirred awake to the clanging of pots and pans coming from the living room. Why did the other boys have to be so obnoxious? But there was something different when he awoke. There was still a heavy weight on his chest.

 

Oh, right.

 

Sehun looked down to see Luhan still sleeping ever so cutely on his chest, breathing still in sync and all. The younger slightly brushed away the hair in Luhan’s closed eyes and let the touch linger there for a moment. Soon as he realized what he was doing, he immediately snapped his hand back.

 

“What am I doing?” He groaned out loud.

 

Luhan started to shift on top of the younger who wished he hadn’t. He felt the older’s morning wood rub on his. Sehun felt his blood rush to his cheeks. He had to do something soon before something else other than blood rush through him.

 

“Luhan-hyung,” he shook the littler boy, “It’s time to get up.”

 

The boy seemed to shake his head.

 

“C’mon, it’s time to wake up.”

 

“...Mmm, don’t wanna...”

 

“Please, Luhan-hyung,” Sehun pleaded, “I’m... Hungry?”

 

Luhan lazily looked up at Sehun. Luhan’s eyes were half open, and his hair was still messed up from the night. More blush threatened to spread across the Korean’s pale skin if he didn’t do something soon.

 

“Can’t we just stay like this for a little longer,” Luhan pouted, “Please?”

 

Sehun sighed in defeat. The older squealed and cuddled tighter. The blush that was once threatening now covered the younger one all over.

 

You make me crazy Luhan-hyung! You’re going to kill me, you’re going to kill me!

 

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence (for Sehun), someone knocked on the door. Sehun tried to get up, but Luhan somehow unconsciously managed to hold him down. The person behind the door opened it, and it was that one person Sehun was praying it wasn’t.

 

“Why won’t you look at that?” Tao laughed.

 

Sehun gritted his teeth, “Get out of here, Tao-hyung.”

 

“Why,” Tao sat down next to Sehun and looked at Luhan, “Don’t want me to disrupt your guys’ morning or something?”

 

Sehun became flustered, “Wh-What!? N-No! Absolutely n-not-”

 

Luhan lifted his head off Sehun’s chest and smiled cutely at Tao, “Good morning, Tao~.”

 

The other Chinese boy patted the eldest’s cheek, “Morning, Luhan-gege. Did you sleep well?”

 

Luhan brightly nodded, “Mhm! I slept with Sehun~.” And with that statement, Luhan nestled his head on Sehun’s neck. Sehun tried not to smile as the older’s hair tickled his neck.

 

“So you slept with Sehun, hmm...?”

 

“D-Don’t think it s-so d-dirtily!” Sehun stuttered as he hit Tao on the chest.

 

“I wasn’t,” Tao grinned, “But I guess you were?”

 

Realizing that he had fallen into Tao’s trap, Sehun face-palmed himself. Tao laughed.

 

“Aww, Hunnie don’t do that. You might hurt yourself.” Luhan said worriedly.

 

He had to say my nickname now!?

 

Thankfully, Tao didn’t seem to notice the new nickname of Sehun, but he did giggle at Luhan’s worry. The bad mofo (Tao) got off the bed and headed for the door. Before he left he said, “Oh, right! I almost forgot why I was here because of how cute you two were. It’s time to get up. It’s breakfast time you lovebirds.” And he closed the door.

 

L-Lovebirds!?

 

“We’re getting up now!” Luhan called out cheerily, but he didn’t move from Sehun’s chest.

 

“Um, I thought we were going to get up now...?” Sehun asked, not trying to sound too eager.

 

“Carry me?” Luhan asked excitedly.

 

“What!?”

 

“Please Sehunnie,” Luhan whined, “I don’t wanna walk. I’m tired.”

 

“But... But...” Sehun looked around as if that would help him find an excuse.

 

“Puh-lease,” Luhan looked at the younger with the best puppy eyes he could pull off, “I’m afraid the scary people with masks will grab my feet and-”

 

“Aish, alright, alright,” Sehun sighed in defeat, “I’ll carry you, you baby.”

 

“Kekeke, you’re the best Hunnie!”

 

The Korean felt his face getting hot again. He sat up in a sitting position, and immediately Luhan clung onto his neck.

 

Does he want me to carry him bridal style...!?

 

Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder and shifted his body to be ready for the carrying position that the younger was dreading. Reluctantly, Sehun scooped up the tiny boy into his arms and carried him to the kitchen. 

 

The kitchen sounded like a ruckus. Yelling, metal clanging, and such were heard from just outside Sehun’s bedroom. Upon entering, every single person stopped what he was doing, remained silent and eyed the two. Tao whistled and soon the other nine members were spewing out with laughter and other whistling. Sehun wish he could’ve covered his face, but Luhan was still in his arms so he opted out to making his head turn to the side ever so awkwardly. Luhan also felt overwhelmed by the sudden attention buried his head into his carrier’s shirt. Kris managed to calm everyone down and had everyone sit. Much to maknae’s dismay, Sehun ended up having to sit next to Luhan.

 

Both boys remained silent while they ate. The two listened into the conversations, but not really paying attention to them at all. Sehun was feeling pretty crappy all of a sudden. He put his chopsticks down and rested his head on his arm.

 

“Yah, Sehun,” Joonmyun scolded from across the table, “Eat your kimchi.”

 

The maknae nodded lazily and picked up his chopsticks again, and everyone else went back to their conversing. Sehun picked at his food, not really in the mood for eating it.  He began to maneuver the food back and forth across the plate mindlessly. Suddenly, he felt a pressure on his upper thigh.  Biting his lip, he looked down to see Luhan’s hand positioned there. He followed the arm up to be centimeters away from the older boy.

 

“No PDA at the table, please!” Jongin hollered. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed in agreement.

 

“Aish,” Joonmyun lightly whacked the boy next to him, “Shut up, you.”

 

“You’re just mad that they had before you did.” Baekhyun teased.

 

Joonmyun’s eyes grew dark, “Do you want me to kill you three?”

 

The three boys made the smart choice of shutting their mouths closed.

 

Ignoring the three of them, Luhan asked, “Are you feeling okay, Hunnie?”

 

Sehun shrugged.

 

“Eat something, okay?”

 

Luhan took the chopsticks out of the younger’s hand and picked a bit of the food up and brought it to the younger’s mouth. Sehun gave him a confused look. 

 

“I’m just feeding you,” Luhan rolled his eyes, “Now open up and say ‘ah’.”

 

Sehun opened up his mouth, but Luhan didn’t feed him. The maknae raised an eyebrow.

 

The older pouted, “You didn’t say ‘ah’!”

 

“Are you ing kidding me?” Sehun muttered.

 

“Nope!” Luhan giggled happily.

 

With all the dignity he had left, Sehun opened his mouth and said ‘ah’, and Luhan fed him with glee. Sehun would never admit it, but he enjoyed having the older feeding him. He didn’t know why though.

 

It’s just because you’re lazy, and he needs to repay you back for you carrying him. Nothing more.

 

Once finished, Sehun drank his water and excused himself from the table. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and headed straight for his room and into his bed. He was feeling crappier than ever. 

 

Aish, don’t tell me I’m actually getting sick.

 


 

“Are you feeling any better?”

 

Sehun blinked his eyes open to what seemed to be midday. He looked up to see Tao sitting on his bed. He was about to prop himself up, but he got a sudden headache that forced him to lie back down.

 

“Hm, I guess not.”

 

“Ugh,” Sehun groaned, “Why are you here? Where’s-”

 

He stopped himself before he asked the last question. Tao raised an eyebrow, “Where’s...?”

 

“N-Nothing.” Sehun said as he had his back face the bad mofo. 

 

Tao leaned over so that he could whisper in the youngest’s ear, “Where’s Luhan...?”

 

Sehun felt heat rising on his face. He pushed Tao away and buried his own head in the pillow, “Shut up, hyung! I wasn’t going to say that.”

 

“Really now?”

 

No response came from the other.

 

“Seems like the love sickness is really getting to ya’, huh?”

 

“Shut. The. Up.” Sehun yelled into the pillow but loud enough for the bad mofo to hear.

 

Tao laughed, “We’re going to practice now. We’ll just tell the manager that you weren’t feeling all that great. Just go back to sleep and feel better, okay?”

 

Sehun muffled and ‘okay’ from within the pillow. Tao got off to the bed and headed for the door. As he opened the door, he said, “Oh, and your boyfriend is just getting some medicine for you. He’ll be staying here for the day too so you won’t be alone, Hunnie.” Tao purposely emphasized two words just so that Sehun would be even more annoyed. 

 

Sehun grabbed the other pillow next to him and threw it at Tao, “Shut the up!”

 

Tao laughed as he closed the door, leaving the maknae completely alone. Sehun removed the pillow underneath him and laid it on top of his face and screamed, “ you, Tao. you, Luhan. you and your stupid disease!”

 

He removed the pillow from his face and let it rest on his chest. His face was now red and hot. His head heated and clammy.

 

“ you and your stupid disease...”