Breakfast- You and Me

Lucky Girlfriend

"Hmm.. What is there to be eaten? Bread, chicken fillet and some lettuce and sauces. What can I cook? A McChicken? Like seriously? Anyways it better than nothing to eat. I got 2 hours left before going to school. I better hurry uppp!!"

Well, you cant blamed me if I talk to myself because that maybe because of my mum genes that is being transferred to me. ^^

 In JR bathroom

"Haha I knew she was going to cook that chicken fillet. Theres nothing left to be eaten. Maybe I can go with her to the groceries shop and buy all the things she want like a married couple. OMG!" I will ALWAYS smirk or even smile to myself whenever I think about her. Maybe she is just so precious to me.

In the kitchen

"Right now what am I supposed to do? Fry the chicken or grilled them like yesterday. No no!! Jonghyun likes it better if its fried." Likewise, I fry two chicken fillet, toast two slice of bread and lastly putting some sauces into our own made dish plate and lastly putting some lettuces on top of our chiken fillet.

"I am such a good cooker'" I praised myself.

"You are always a good cooker baby. Smells yummy." JR hugged me from behind and bury his face in my shoulders.

"Aigoo. JONGHYUN!! I have not shower yet you know. Anyways, today breakfast is the same as yesterday." I tried to back aeay from JR but his hug is just so tight.

"No worries baby. You smells like strawberries. Wait, am I supposed to eat with you or you have to go and have you shower first?" JR made a face like a three year old boy that cant get his lollipop.

" You want to eat? Go ahead and eat. Tomorrow morning you can buy breakfast for both of us." I pouted and went to my room.

" I WILL WAIT FOR YOU BABY!" JR shouted like I was miles anf miles aways from him.

Hehe~~ Thats what I like, love and adore about my boyfriend, JR xD