Miserably miserable life.

Lucky Girlfriend

We went down and walk towards the main gate of Seoul High School.

When we were walking there, Jonghyun is tightly holding my hand and lead me to the place. He didn’t even say any word after leaving our dorm.

“What do you want?” Suddenly, I saw a old lady standing infront of the main gate and Jonghyun stop just before her.

“I thought I said no bringing anyone else?” That old lady said as she eyed me up and down.

I bow at her softly but she ignored me and she rolled her eyes on me.

“She’s not anyone else. She’s my everything. There’s no rule in this world that says, No bringing girlfriend when meeting an old women.” I felt that Jonghyun gripped my hand more tightly.

“Girlfriend? She’s your girlfriend? She doesn’t even look like one.” She look at me again and I feel my heart was going to pop out.

‘She’s his mum? How could she say that kind of things to him?’

“Girlfriend, can you please stay away from us first. We have something to discuss.” She said while looked around the area.

“There. There’s a bench there. Go and enjoy the breeze while me and your boyfriend have a talk.” She pointed to the bench area nearby.

“Baby, you’re not going anywhere.” When I wanted to let go of our hand, but he grabbed quickly and asked me to stay.

“No, Jonghyun. She’s your mum. I have to give her some respect.” I said and slowly let go of our hand. I felt so warm holding hands with him but when the moment we part our hands, I felt cold. Very cold.

“I’ll be there soon, baby.”

I wonder why is his mum like that? What does she want from him?

I walk to the bench and sit down waiting for them to finish.

~~~~~~`

“Kim Jonghyun, I hope you will be able to forget the lovely girlfriend of yours because you are going back home with us.” That old women said. She have never changed her attitude. Still acting like a teenage girl.

“What for? I won’t even step into that house anymore. Is it that easy for you and that old man to abandoned me for five years without calling me or asking me where I’m staying? And now, you’re asking me to go back home? No way, old women. Tell your lovely husband that I’m, Kim Jonghyun, will not step into that house again.” I speak up and wanted to walk away from her but she stop me.

“Then, I have no choice and tell you this now. You are going to get married in two years to come. We have arranged your marriage with a girl. She’s the daughter of our partners in our work. Her parents are both lawyers. I don’t even care if you disagree with this marriage because we have already agree on it. And yeah, I don’t think your lovely girlfriend there came from a great family. So, don’t even think about marrying him.”

I was too shocked to say and do anything.

“We will come and pick you up this Saturday and you will meet her. That’s it, Jonghyun. See you in time to come.” She walked away and patted my shoulders.

“This is such a miserable life. How can god gave me such a horrible parents?!” I shouted and without me notice, I sat on the ground pathway.

~~~~~~`

“Jonghyun. What’s wrong with you?” I heard the shouting and look back. I saw Jonghyun sitting on the ground pathway and with the speed of a lighting, I came running towards him.

“Jonghyun, why? Why are you suddenly shouting and sitting here? Get up.” I offered my hand to him but he ignore it and stood up.

“Baby, why do god gave me such a horrible parents?” He said to me with his eyes looking so sad.

“Jonghyun, care to tell me about it?” I said.

“I don’t mind. But I don’t want to even remember about that.” He cupped my face with his hands and said, “Baby, don’t you ever dare to leave of walk away from my life. I cant imagine my life without you, baby.”

I wanted to make him laugh but I failed. “But you was living fine before we even met. Right? Ha ha ha ha.” I laughed awkwardly while looking away from him.

“I’m serious, Ryu Hyemi.” He hugged me and I can feel my ears touching his broad chest and his arms around my back.

“Kim Jonghyun. There’s peoples walking pass here and it is in front of our own school. People will see us.” I tried to back away from his hugs but he kept holding on me.

“I don’t care if people knew about our relationship. What I know is that, I love you. Only you. I am not embarrassed having you as my girlfriend.

His words melted me and allow him to hug me more longer because I know he is in a miserable state right now.

I’m happy and feel so lucky having a boyfriend like him but deep inside my heart, my heart hurts seeing the state he is in now after meeting his mum.

“Jonghyun-uh, I hope you can live this happier. It hurts my heart seeing you sad.” I wrapped my arms behind his back and lean my head on his chest.

“Thanks, baby. I love you, Ryu Hyemi.” He break the hug and look into my eyes.

I was so shocked that I can look into his eyes while he look into mine. Surprisingly, I can see my reflection in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Short chapter today. Will update soon <3