Crazy Girl Shops 'til She Drops

From "Pauperess" to Princess ♛

"What are we doing first, Suzy?" asked Thunder.


"First, we're finding her a bike. I know a good store for that," she replied as they walked arm-in-arm.

Many store employes bowed to them as they passed by. Since Suzy's father did, after all, own the entire place, all of the workers knew her and Thunder.

She and Thunder politely smiled and nodded each time they were greeted.

After a minute of walking, they arrived at The Bicycle Place.

"Hello, Miss Suzy!" the employes greeted when they entered the doors. "How may we help you?"

"I'm looking for a high quality bike for a friend of mine. It has to be made somewhere in Europe and good for college. It has to look good, too. Preferably, there should be a nice basket in front of it big enough for a book bag. Price doesn't matter too much. She's around my size so I'll test them out."

"Hmm, we have a lot of bikes made in Europe, but only a few would be good for college and have a basket in the front. Come, take a look."

The worker led them to the back where all the expensive bikes were kept. Suzy tried on a few, then a blue one caught her eye.

"Ahh, I see you're looking at that one. It's very nice and only twenty of them exist in the entire world! They were partially made in Germany, and partially in France. Would you like to try riding it?"

Suzy nodded and got on. She rode a few times around the small track.

"It looks great, Suzy," said Thunder.

"Yup! I have a good eye for these things, oppa."

Thunder laughed.

"This is the one," Suzy told the lady.

"All right, then."

She paid and they took it to the car. Thunder placed it carefully in the trunk. Then, they headed back to find more things for Jieun.

"Oppa! I feel like a fairy godmother!" Suzy exclaimed cheerfully to Thunder.

"You are really good at this stuff, Suzy," he told her with an adorable smile.

"Thanks, oppa! Now it's time to buy clothes, bags, shoes, and school supplies for Jieun!"

Thunder groaned a bit. Like most guys, he hated shopping for clothes and girly stuff like that.

"Uh, I'm going to wander around the mall a bit. Will you be fine, Suzy?"

"Sure, oppa. I'll call or text you later."

"See you, have fun!" Thunder turned and quickly headed off to the Apple store to play games and check out the newest gadgets.

For her standards, Suzy ended up not buying much for Jieun. She only bought a tote, a few outfits, a pair of boots, sandals, flats, new converse sneakers, notebooks, cute pens and pencils, and a pencil bag.

Finally satisfied after shopping alone for two hours, Suzy texted Thunder and Mr. Jung.

-----

"Mr. Jung, could you stop by Jieun's place for a bit? She should be working, so no one is home."

Mr. Jung nodded and drove in that direction.

Suzy had already put the stuff she bought in cardboard boxes with a made up address from America.

She showed Thunder it and smiled. "That way, Jieun won't know I bought her those things."

"My Suzy is too smart." Thunder gently pinched her cheeks.

Just as Suzy predicted, Jieun wasn't home. Neither were her parents. Thunder and Suzy took the three cardboard boxes and left them near the door. They left the bike there, too.

"Mr. Jung, let's go. I'm tired."

Suzy started to doze off as Thunder was dropped off at his dorm. By the time she was at home, Suzy was fast asleep.