Watch Out, Key Got Hormones

From "Pauperess" to Princess ♛

"Good luck on surviving your next class, Jieun," said Taemin.

"Why?"

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Well, 'cause it's dancing taught by Key."

Jieun's jaw dropped.

Two of the things I hate the most! Oh gosh.

"D-D-D-Danccing?" she stuttered.

Taemin nodded and irritatedly said, "I would have been the one teaching you, but stupid Key hyung insisted that he teach you."

That devil! He purposely wants to make fun of me!

Jieun took a few deep breaths to calm her nerves.

"It c-can't be that bad, right?" She wanted some form of confirmation, but she received none.

Taemin and Minho just looked down.

Jieun sighed. "Whatever. I'll just get it done quickly. Which room is it in? Can you guys take me?"

Minho was about to reply when the doors opened.

Key entered with a very visible smirk plastered on his face.

"There's no need for them to bring you anywhere," he said. "After all, I'm here. And besides, we'll be dancing in this room."

Key waved his hands to shoo the other princes away, but Taemin stood his ground.

"Hyung," he said, "we all know that I'm a lot better at dancing than you!"

Key rolled his eyes and laughed. "Taeminie, just listen to your hyung, okay?"

Key walked over to Taemin and began pushing him to the door.

As Taemin stomped out the door, he exasperatedly exclaimed, "You're. So. Annoying!"

So I'm not the only one who thinks so, thought Jieun smugly. It turns out Prince Arrogant already has a little hater.

"Bye-bye!" Key called to him.

Taemin glared then slammed the doors as loud as he could.

Key sighed sarcastically as he looked at the doors.

"It seems like little children just don't understand the concept of respect," he said. "And speaking of people who don't understand..."

Key suddenly spun around and gave her a glare.

"...why are you still here?!"

Jieun sighed. She was long tired of ignoring his terrible and hateful attitude.

"Why does it matter to you? Ever since I came here, you have been following, or more like stalking me!"

She paused for a moment to catch her breath.

Impressed, Key thought, dang...this girl really got guts!

Then Jieun continued her rant. "Only immature guys with crushes do that. Oh, how could I forget? Everyone here calls you immature! Omo...that must mean something. Maybe, you-"

"Shut up," Key interrupted.

"Maybe you have a little wittle crush on someone. Hmm..."

For some reason, hearing Jieun say that made Key not only annoyed, but also embarrassed.

So he slowly took strides to her and leaned in close to her face.

What is this guy doing? Jieun worriedly thought.

Key looked at her straight in the eye, then leaned in closer. Their lips were almost touching and Jieun was in shock.

"If I liked you," whispered Key, "do you think I'd do this?"

He was about to lean in more, but the doors suddenly opened.

A few maids walked in and froze at the scene.

"W-W-We b-brought the music, P-Prince Key."

"Thank you, just leave it by the door."

The maids nodded and left.

Jieun and Key were still standing in the same positions. Jieun had wide doe-like eyes, and Key had a smirk that showed in his eyes.

A few seconds later, she regained her senses and quickly pushed him away.

"W-What do you think you're doing?!" she yelled.

Key shrugged and replied, "I was bored."

Jieun glared and rubbed her lips even though they hadn't actually kiss.

Key noticed and said, "I see. Kissing must be a weakness of yours. I wonder, what about hugging?"

Key had a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face as he opened his arms.

Jieun's eyes widened and she ran. Key just walked after her with a wide smile.

But right before she reached the doors, Jieun tripped on a cord that the maids had just brought over.

Jieun's arms flailed up as she braced herself for impact with the door and closed her eyes.

But a pair of strong arms quickly wrapped around her waist and stopped the fall. The arms brought Jieun up and turned her around.

"Jieun, if you're running, at least watch where you're going," Key softly reprimanded, still holding her.

I think that's the first time he called me by my name...

"Uh, thanks?" Jieun embarrassedly said while looking at her feet and not really noticing his arms.

He just nodded. Then his eyes wandered to Jieun's waist and smirked. Key suddenly pulled her in for a tight hug and Jieun gasped.

"W-What are you doing?" she stammered nervously.

Key smiled then whispered, "Isn't it obvious? I'm hugging you. And just to let you know, you have a surprisingly nice body."


A/N: Hi guys! I know that this isn't the dancing class with Key yet, but I still hope that you enjoyed this chapter! 

Thank you all for supporting! :)