SHINee's Good Morning Surprise

From "Pauperess" to Princess ♛

The office doors opened and people walked in. A very familiar and arrogant voice interrupted, "Us. SHINee will be tutoring you."

And as Key finished his words, he gave a tiny smirk.

SHINee?! But they aren't old or anything... Maybe this is a joke! Yes. After all, teachers have to be at least 30 years old, right?

"Leeteuk-ssi," Jieun whispered, "is SHINee really tutoring me?"

"Yes. They already mastered the basics years ago."

Omo...

"But they might not know everything or have all of the required credentials," she pointed out, trying to think of an excuse, any excuse.

"They've had experience in the real business world that other tutors normally don't have."

I guess I'd be fine with getting taught by SHINee... But I don't want Key-ssi teaching me!

"Also, since they are close to your age, SHINee will know the best methods to teach you," he replied.

"Jieun, it's already late. You should go to sleep now," suggested Wang.

"Yes, Wang is right. So much already happened, and it's only your first day here. You need as much rest you can get," added Leeteuk.

Jieun was about to protest, but then thought better of it.

Maybe I'll be able to change their minds tomorrow, she thought.

"SHINee, please take Jieun to her room," requested Wang.

The princes nodded and all bowed.

"Come, Jieun," said Onew. "Follow us."

She nodded and said, "Goodnight, Halapoji. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, dear," Wang quietly replied.

When Jieun left his office, Wang asked, "Leeteuk, is what I'm doing for her right?"

"Yes, Wang, I believe so," was the reply.

"Maybe Jieun won't actually fall in love with any of the possible successors."

"I think she will, with time and patience."

"I hope so. Which prince do you think she'll choose?"

Leeteuk thought for a moment. "By the looks of it right now, probably Master Jonghyun. But after some time, probably Master Kibum."

Wang laughed. "You're probably right. Girls these days seem to fall for the "bad guy" type, huh."

"That was sooo last year!" joked Leeteuk. "Wait, that's what teens say, right?"

"Don't ask me! I'm just an old grandfather. I don't really understand the younger generation."

They laughed then Wang retired for the night.

-----

Roller coaster...shaking...AH!

The next morning, Jieun woke up to shaking and the blurry faces of... SHINee??

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. Then Jieun immediately sat up.

Key had his face right next to hers. He was staring intently at Jieun. As she sat up, he moved back so that his face was constantly a few centimeters away from hers.

Jieun quickly pushed him away.

Onew and Taemin were shaking her shoulders to get her up. When they saw that Jieun had waken, they stopped and grinned at her.

"Morning, Jieun," Jonghyun cheerfully called from the foot of her bed.

"H-H-How d-did you guys g-get in h-here?"

"Obviously, we opened the door," replied Key.

"Oh...Wait. But what happened to my security system? And why are you guys here?!"

"To answer your first question, princess, the system still works, but SHINee has access to your room for the next few days," replied Jonghyun.

"We're here to train and teach you," Minho bluntly said.

Jieun yawned.

"What time is it?" She sleepily asked.

"5:30."

Her eyes widened. "So early?"

"Don't complain. I woke up at five," scoffed Key. "I'd totally love to catch up on my beauty sleep, but you just had to interrupt all of SHINee. Such a bother."

"Y-You... You're so rude!" Jieun exclaimed.

She threw a pillow at him, but Key dodged. Jieun quickly forgot about her sleepiness and grabbed another pillow.

She jumped out of bed, then chased after Key while beating him with the new pillow.

The other princes cracked up with laughter while watching Key's numerous facial expressions and Jieun's actions.

"She is too funny," commented Onew.

"I can tell that Princess being at the estate will be so entertaining."

"Jieun will be fun to play with!" Taemin happily sang.

He excitedly jumped a few times, causing Onew to laugh at his silliness.

"She seems okay," mumbled Minho.

Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin gaped at him.

"Wow," said Jonghyun. "It's good to know that you won't hate girls forever."

"I just said that she's okay," protested Minho.

"But hyung, every other girl you say is stupid," commented Taemin.

"So technically, you just complimented Jieun," announced Onew.

Minho rolled his eyes. Hyung is so stupid.