Combined Class with Taemin and Minho

From "Pauperess" to Princess ♛

After walking out the doors and down the empty hallway, Jieun realized that she didn't know what was her next class.

She skipped back to the amphitheater and quietly opened the doors.

"Minho oppa?" she called.

He was still sitting, or more like slumping, in the same chair. When Minho heard her, he automatically flinched and sat up straight.

"Y-Yes?"

"Er, do you know who's teaching me next?"

"Uh, it's Taemin," he replied.

"Ah, I see. 'Kay, thanks!"

Jieun happily walked out the doors and Minho slumped back down.

But then she remembered something and her head popped back into the amphitheater.

"Minho oppa?" she called again.

He sighed. "Yes?"

Jieun rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Um, which room is the next lesson in?" she asked.

"I think it should be in Taemin's room. I'll take you."

"Thank you!"

Jieun beamed at him, causing the sides of Minho's mouth to twitch.

"Uh, let's go," he said.

She eagerly nodded and followed Minho down the hall and past many doors.

When they arrived at the right set of doors, he knocked.

"Who is it?" sang Taemin's voice from the other side.

"Minho," he replied. Then with some hesitation, he said, "And the princess."

Taemin was excited to hear that Jieun had come already. "Coming!" he happily sang.

The door clicked open and Minho pushed it open.

"Your next class is here," he said. "We'll finish up ours later."

Jieun nodded then headed into the room.

"Hi, Jieun-ah!" Taemin waved to her and plopped down onto his bed.

"Um, hey?"

"Sit here!" Taemin patted the space next to him.

"Uh, sure. So what are you teaching me?"

"It's something you're probably already good at. Aegyo and innocence! And, how to maintaining a good image under pressure."

"Aegyo?"

"Yeah! Like this!"

Taemin demonstrated by putting his hands under his chin and smiling sweetly.

Jieun was wowed. "Wah! So cute!" But, do I have to do that at the ceremony?"

"Nope!"

"Then why did you show me?"

Tamin shrugged. "Maybe 'cause I felt like it? Anyway, I'm sure you're good at keeping an innocent image, right?"

Jieun nodded slowly. "I think so..."

"So, I'm going to teach you how to handle pressure!"

"Pressure? Like, stress?"

"Sort of. At the ceremony, there will be tons of reporters. And since reporters carry cameras and videocameras, you'll have to be able to act natural in front of them."

"C-Cameras?"

"Yeah. So let's practice!"

Jieun nodded.

Taemin thought for a moment then said, "It'd be good if Minho were here, too. Isn't he teaching you something about adaptiveness?"

She nodded again.

"Let's bring him over then!"

Taemin whipped out his phone and started texting Minho. Almost immediately, he got a reply.

"He'll be here later! Let's go to the ballroom hall and set up the cameras!"

Taemin led Jieun to a new room.

"Jieun, the announcement will take place here," Taemin explained.

Her eyes widened at the largeness of the hall.

"H-H-Here? It's huge!"

"Yup. Isn't it pretty?"

"Sure, I guess. But-"

The doors opened and Minho entered with some maids. They carried cameras, videocameras, and flashlights?

"Hey, hyung," Taemin greeted. "Why'd you bring flashlights? I don't remember telling you to."

"It's to keep Jieun on her feet," Minho replied.

"How?" Taemin was puzzled.

Minho just shrugged. "You'll see."

They all set up the cameras and Taemin downloaded camera noises on his phone.

After finishing the set-up, Jieun was positioned in the front of the hall.

"Let's start!"

Like at the prior lesson, Minho bombarded her with questions and Taemin posed as a cameraman.

"Annyeong haseyo, people of South Korea! I am reporting from the Wang Palace and we have a great program for you all. Today-"

"Hyung, you don't have to get that into character. Just ask the questions." Taemin laughed.

"Fine, fine. Whatever."

Then Minho cleared his throat and started, "Miss Princess, we've heard rumors of your discovery and I'm sure all of South Korea is very pleased. Do mind us asking you a few questions?"

Jieun shook her head gracefully and replied, "Of course not."

Taemin whispered, "Add the words 'you may proceed' otherwise they won't be allowed to ask anything."

Jieun nodded and repeated it correctly. "Of course not. You may proceed."

Taemin constantly flashed camera lights and recorded the lesson. At random times, he the flashlight and pointed it at Jieun's face.

Minho went over the possible questions and answers.

After a long hour, they finally finished.

Jieun breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was tiring!" she exclaimed.

"It's just to over-prepare you. The reporters will probably only get a total of ten minutes to interview you," explained Taemin.

Jieun nodded, satisfied. She smiled and said, "That's good."

"Good luck on surviving your next class, Jieun," said Taemin.

"Why?"

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Well, 'cause it's dancing taught by Key."

Jieun's jaw dropped.

I was right. Two of the things I hate the most! Oh gosh.

 


A/N: Quick update... I was super rushed sorry... 

Hope you liked it! :)

Thank you all!! I have reached a whopping 100 subscribers! :OO I'm so happy! *bows 90 degrees multiple times* Thank you all!