The Unexpected Fall

From "Pauperess" to Princess ♛

 

Key just nodded. Then his eyes wandered down Jieun's body and he smirked. He suddenly pulled her in for a tight hug and Jieun gasped.

"W-What are you doing?" she stammered nervously.

Key smiled then whispered, "Isn't it obvious? I'm hugging you. And just to let you know, you have a surprisingly nice body."

"Aish!" Jieun exclaimed.

She moved her hands up from her sides to push against Key's chest, but there wasn't any space because he still kept his body tightly pressed against hers.

So Jieun tried to trick him.

"C-Can't b-b-breath!" she gasped.

Since Key didn't want to kill her, he loosened the hug a tiny bit.

But that tiny bit was still enough for Jieun to bring her knee up.

She had a small look of triumph when she brought it up hard.

When Jieun's knee made contact with Key's junior, he had a look of shock and disbelief on his face.

Then pain registered for Key and he rolled on the ground clutching his private area.

Jieun felt a bit of sympathy for him. After all, Thunder had always told her how much it hurt when someone kicked him there.

But Jieun put her kind feelings aside and took out the newly gifted iPhone. She secretly snapped a few pictures, then took a video.

After a few minutes, Key finally stopped rolling. He laid flat on his back with one hand under his head, and one still on his private place.

His eyes were closed and Jieun took the opportunity to take another picture.

Key's eyes suddenly opened. When he saw Jieun with her phone out, he got up and lunged at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Key growled, holding her wrists on her shoulders.

"Uh, t-taking a few pictures?" she muttered nervously.

Key grabbed her phone to find and delete them, but Jieun had already made a password.

He sighed in frustration and shoved the phone back into her hand.

Then an idea popped into Key's mind.

"It's time for Key's dancing lesson!" he announced with a smirk.

It's time for some payback! Jieun doesn't like skin-ship? Too bad! Key thought as he rubbed his hands together.

He got the iPod that the maids had brought and placed it on a speaker dock. Then he found some suitable ballroom music and played it.

Key strolled to the center of the room with his hands casually in his pockets.

"Jieun-ah!" he called in a ridiculously sweet voice. "Come to your oppa!"

Puzzled, Jieun hesitantly walked over to him.

"Yes, Key-ssi?"

"The dancing at the ceremony will be basic ballroom stuff. Like the waltz and the foxtrot. Let's start with the waltz, 'kay?"

Jieun nodded slowly.

Key approached her and stood in front of her.

"Stand with your feet a few inches apart. Don't be so stiff," Key instructed as he used his foot to separate her feet.

"A waltz is a slow dance in 3/4 rhythm. Which basically means that there are three beats per measure with the first beat slightly emphasized. Let's first get you used to the rhythm. Watch and copy me."

Key rolled his shoulders a bit and stood relaxed with his feet a few inches apart.

He slightly bent his knees and took a long glide left with his left foot. His right foot followed and then his left foot stepped again without moving from its location. Then Key repeated the process starting with the right foot.

"Follow me," he said.

Jieun complied and she tried to copy his movements.

Key stopped doing the steps and called out which foot to use. "Left, right left. Right, left right. Left, right left."

Soon, Jieun got the hang of it and they stopped.

"Next is your posture. You should be standing straight and keeping your shoulders back."

Then Key slowly wrapped his right arm around Jieun's arm, so that his hand touched the middle of her back.

She flinched at the contact, causing him to smirk. His left hand was held out to hold her right hand.

"Now for the waltz position. Put your left hand on my right shoulder and your right hand in my left hand."

After Jieun did so, Key pulled her in closer and leaned over her face. She bent her back to keep her face further away from his.

With a smug smile, Key whispered, "Jieun-ah, did you know that it's impossible to dance with someone without close contact?"

Then both of his hands held her waist as he leaned even more over her, causing Jieun to lean away again and move her hands to his shoulders.

Key kept on leaning towards her and she kept on leaning away.

Pretty soon, it got to the point where if he wasn't holding on to Jieun, gravity would make her land on her back.

Jieun noticed this pretty quickly and her eyes widened. Key also noticed her predicament, but he just gave a laugh.

"What would happen if I let go, Jieun-ah?" he whispered.

Jieun was silent as she did some hurried thinking. She imagined a few scenarios.

Plan A, if Key lets me go, I could kick him there again before falling. But, I'd still fall and land in my back. Plan B, if he keeps on holding me, I could kick him there anyway and he'll be the one to fall insisted of me... Wait, if I kick him there, he'll probably let go of me and I'll fall anyway... Aish! What to do, what to-

Key's voice brought her our of her thoughts. "You have an interesting thinking face," he commented.

Jieun hurriedly decided to go with plan B. She slowly lifted up her right leg, and brought it up hard.

Just like in the scenario of plan B, Key's hands automatically went to his junior. She fell on her back, and Key fell as well.

Only, since Key was originally leaning over Jieun, gravity brought him falling on her as well.

Jieun fell on her back, and a split second later, Key landed on his stomach on her.

Their lips crashed into each other. And the music conveniently changed to a slow and romantic song.

Both Key and Jieun's eyes widened like never before. Key had never expected this to happen, not even in a million years.

Both of them were also too shocked to move or do anything.

Jieun's hands were still on Key's shoulders and since Key's hands were still on his private area before falling on her, when he came into contact with Jieun's body, his hands went basically right between her legs.

The ballroom's doors opened and people stepped in.


A/N: Hi everyone~ ^.^ Thanks for reading! 

I had some fun writing this chapter lol I hope you guys loved reading it xD (But I hope the dancing steps didn't bore you -.-)

To be honest, I don't really have experience in any kind of ballroom dancing, so I apologize if I didn't describe the steps well enough >.< 

I just looked up stuff on google lol 

Well thanks again for reading! I love you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing! :]]] 

~ilove2smile