Chapter 1

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoona!! Yoona!!” a girl called while running out of her car and towards a house. “Yoona!!! Im Yoona!!” the girl knocked on the door. “Yoon-,” before she could open the door, a boy with blonde hair stood in front of her.

“Hi, JB,” she flashed him an eye smile.

“This early, Tiffany? Really?” the boy yawned and let her in.

“Oh! Fany, you’re here!” a girl with glassed smiled.

“Yoona!! JB is mean,” Tiffany said and sat down.

“Jaebum, come eat breakfast too,” Yoona called.

“Noona…It’s JB,” JB corrected and sat down.

“Aigoo, I’m so hungry! Then we can go to school!” Tiffany cheered while eating.

“Noona,” JB called.

“What is it?” Yoona asked.

“Are you going to dress like that to school?” JB asked.

“Wae? You don’t ever care,” Yoona replied.

“But you’re my sister, at least let people know we’re siblings,” JB said.

“Jaebum-ah, you never cared, so why are you caring now? Go eat and get ready for school. You’re seventeen and you still need me to wake you up. Hurry,” Yoona rushed.

“Ne, ne,” JB nodded.

“You too, Yoona. You know I can’t drive fast,” Tiffany added.

“I know,” Yoona smiled.

 

“Thanks, Tiff,” JB said while getting out the car with his backpack.

“No problem,” Tiffany stepped out with Yoona behind her. “Come on, Yoong,” she jumped.

“Fany, wait,” Yoona grabbed her backpack.

“What up, JB?” the kingkas walked up to him.

“There’s this one kid, that was talking trash about us,” the kingka said. “Are you in to beat him up?”

“Of course,” JB smirked.

“And once Taecyeon gets here and hears about this! It will be good!” the kingkas cheered and left.

“Aish…” Tiffany shook her head.

“I don’t get why Jaebum is like that…A year and a half ago he was a perfect kid,” Yoona sighed.

“Don’t worry. We’re older now, we’re nineteen, everyone changes,” Tiffany said.

“But we change for the good, he changed for the bad,” Yoona whispered.

“I know…It’s okay, we’ll change him back,” Tiffany smiled and someone bumped into Yoona as her books scattered everywhere and she fell.

“Omo,” Yoona reached for her diary.

“I’ll help you,” Tiffany started picking Yoona’s things up as they got up.

“Hey Tiffany~,” the girl smiled.

“Oh, Gyuri,” Tiffany replied.

“So when are you going to sit at lunch with us?” Nicole asked.

“Um…Not now,” Tiffany said.

“I know Seoul High School and Seoul University are basically like the same school but at least show the High School students you’re a University queenka, like us,” Hara said.

“I want to hang out with Yoona,” Tiffany told them.

“Who’s that?” Seungyeon asked.

“This is my best friend, Yoona,” Tiffany introduced.

“I don’t see anyone,” Jiyoung said.

“Hi,” Yoona bowed.

“Anyways…See you later,” they all said and left.

“Fany, you can hang out with them. I know I’m a nerd while you’re gorgeous,” Yoona whispered.

“Yah! Don’t say that!” Tiffany scolded. “We’ve been friends since I came to South Korea! Who was the first person to approach me when I was a clueless seventeen years old?” Tiffany asked.

“I did,” Yoona replied.

“Who was shocked when I wanted to sit with her at lunch?”

“I was,”

“Who helped me with my Korean?”

“I did,”

“Exactly!” Tiffany cheered. “So deal with it! We’re best friends, and no matter what I will never, ever, ever, leave your side,” Tiffany linked their arms.

“I believe you, Miyoung,” Yoona laughed.

“And you’re the only one that can call me by real name, so come on, let’s get to class,” Tiffany cheered.

 

“What?” a tall buff guy asked.

“He said you were the worse of the worse,” a kingka replied.

“Taecyeon, stop,” another guy demanded.

“Siwon!! He was talking bad about me!” Taecyeon shouted.

“Well everyone has their own opinion,” Siwon said.

“We’re getting that kid,” Taecyeon started walking. “Are you coming?” he glared at the kingkas and they followed him.

“JB,” Siwon grabbed his arm.

“Yeah?” JB replied.

“Are you really going to do this?” Siwon asked.

“Who wouldn’t?” JB smirked and left.

 

“WHAT?!” Taecyeon shouted while pulling the kid’s collar.

“I-I’m sorry,” the kid replied with a black eye.

“You better be,” Taecyeon pushed him on the floor and kicked him. “Let’s go,” he muttered and left. JB turned around and saw the kid on the floor.

“I-,” JB started.

“You were different,” the kid replied.

“Jr, I…,” JB said.

“Don’t even say my name…You changed, I came to this University to see you, my friend a year ago…Jaebum, not JB,” Jr. whispered and tried to get up.

“I’ll help,” JB started.

“Stay away,” Jr. muttered.

“JB, are you coming?” Taecyeon asked.

“Um, yeah,” JB ran off.

“Aish…” Jr. whispered.

“Here,” Siwon bent down and helped him up.

“T-Thanks,” he muttered.

“I’m sorry they did that, I’ll take you to the hospital and pay for it…My cousin is a doctor,” Siwon said and helped him.

 

“No way,” Tiffany said and sat down next to Yoona at lunch.

“What?” Yoona asked.

“Jr, JB’s old friend came back but got hurt,” Tiffany muttered.

“Was JB involved? Is he-,” Yoona started.

“Im Yoona, please go to the principal’s office,” the intercom said.

“Yoong, I’ll come with you,” Tiffany stood up.

“Aniyo, you eat. I don’t want to bother you. I’ll call you if anything happens,” Yoona smiled.

“Okay,” Tiffany nodded slowly.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Yoona bowed. She looked up and saw JB sitting in front of the principal’s desk. “What happened?”

“Jaebum was caught bullying another student,” the principal replied.

“He took my seat!” JB shouted.

“Jeabum!” Yoona screamed. “Sorry…I promise he won’t get into any trouble,” Yoona bowed.

“If this goes own, he might not be able to go to Seoul University,” the principal said.

“It’s not like it’s far…It’s practically the same school,” JB rolled his eyes.

“Bye,” Yoona bowed and looked at JB as he walked out the door. She followed him out. “Jaebum-ah, how can you be so rude?”

“Rude? Noona, I’m this way,” JB replied.

“Not at home…Only here,” Yoona said. “I don’t want you to be hanging out with people like the kingkas,”

“Noona…I’m like this because I want to be…” JB sighed. “I’m sorry…I’ll talk to you at home,” he whispered.

“Jaebum-ah, why are you like this? Explain to me…Please,” Yoona begged. “Did I do something wrong a year ago? Was I too focused in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter