Chapter 7

Summer Bliss

Cat, Camera, and Coffee II

 

 

 

 

 

Heavy rain started to pour.

I hurriedly put my book inside my bag and made a mental note to always bring an umbrella. I can already hear Jessica-unnie scolding me for being so forgetful. Sometimes she's like a mother hen. Always looking out for me. I smiled at this thought.

"Yah! you're pacing out. Let's go." Jaejoong grabbed my hand. My eyes widen as his hands locked with mine. My heart starts to beat fast again. Omo, this is weird. I said to myself. My heart is beating fast as we run to a nearby empty gazebo. He still looks perfectly fine to me even with his messy hair. 

"Am I that enticing?" 

crap. he caught me staring at him. this is is embarrassing.

"I beg your pardon?" I turned my back against him, hiding my embarrassed state and acting like I'm getting something in my bag which is in fact, a total lie. I looked at myself and notice how drenched I am. The rain started to weaken and we decided to go at the nearby coffee shop to find something warm.

"Yah! put me down! I screamed. Jaejoong is carrying me on his back. Piggyback style. "I am perfectly capable of walking by myself mister, Just so you know." This is so frustrating, He's like a child trapped in an adult's body. so stubborn.

"Just so you know miss Yoona, I'm doing a favor for everyone who will see you in that flat state." He smirked at me and realization crawled to me. I looked down and I could perfectly see that my white lacey bra is quite visible because of the rain. SH*T and what was with the flat chested part?  

"You ert! and what are you trying to say? This i- YAH! STOP THIS YOU IDIOT I MIGHT FALL!" i screamed in the top of my lungs. People are starting to stare on us.  We looked like a bunch of weirdos playing in the rain but honestly, I am really having fun. My screams turned into laughs and I turn to hold him tighter than before.  Here I am Im Yoona, having fun with a man I barely know. Lucky he can't see me blushing.

We decided to stay in a coffee shop nearby the park. We are obviously soaked wet so the kind barista gave us towels and worst a couple sweatshirt. "You're so lucky today miss. Our shop is having a week long anniversary celebration. free couple sweatshirts to every loving cute couples out there." he smiled.

My sweatshirt's color is black. On it is a kissing face of a chibi girl with a loud statement 'love addict' . Jaejoong has the same design except his sweatshirt's color is white and instead of a girl, it has a male chibi kissing face.

It is really stupid but we still decided to wear the sweatshirt instead of dying in cold.

We looked like a real couple now.

I dreamed of wearing things like this with him not with this guy.

I sighed.

"You're pacing out again." Jaejoong is drinking his black coffee. I looked at my Caramel dolce blended coffee and vanilla cupcakes. I began to drink mine and took a bite as well. 

"So... you will begin to work for me tomorrow for a week and a half."

He looked so business-y  and sounded so business-y, it scares me.

"I know you're still on summer school but that's negotiable. save your number." I caught his phone and looking bewildered. 

"do you think its okay with me? I tell you-"

"and do you think  I will let you do to just sneak away just like that?" Jaejoong wiped his mouth with table napkin.

"Listen. You will do what I want because this is entirely your fault. You broke my camera, you don't have any money to pay for it, and wait til your parents know all this. I have the power to decide Yoona. whether you like it or not." Jaejoong said firmly. 

"okay..okay.. fine. I, Im Yoona will be working my to you whether I like it or not. I promise. Happy now?" 

Jaejoong smiled at me like he already knew that I will eventually say yes. We produced a temporary agreement in a piece of paper and we both sign the contract.

"I want you with me whenever I like it. If you will not answer your phone on the third ring, I'll consider that you ran away from me. Then I'll have to double the damage fees. I have eyes and ears here cupcake. So better take your phone with you. always. arasso?"

OH MY GOD. is he a mafia lord or something? "what's with the cupcake thing?  and yes don't worry I don't break my promise even if I badly want to kick your , right here right now. " I said to him stressing my point that I hate this idea for working for him.

"This is why cupcake." Jaejoong looking on me directly. Wiped my cupcake frosting covered mouth with his fingers and then clean his fingers.

I dropped the cupcake like a hot potato. 

its... an.. indirect...kiss.

"so Yoona. we have a deal right?"

"Ye-yes" I said looking down on my empty plate. 

someone help me.

-Meanwhile-------

It's good to be back.

He said to himself as he stepped out from his black mercedes. He removed his aviator sunglass and stopped in a nearby apartment. Its been a year since he last visited this place. there's no one home. where is she? he thought.

From the airport he went straight ahead to this place just to see her face. He misses her so much and he can't wait to hear her voice again calling out his name. He wanted to surprise her.

He took out his phone and about to dial her number. when he heard a voice coming from his behind.

"Siwon?"

x