Chapter 11

Summer Bliss

 

Mirage

"I told you to only think about me"

 

 

 

 

Siwon Choi is finally here.

A part of me was saying I should throw fits and be mad at him for not keeping in touch with me but I’m not like that. What’s important is… he’s a man of his words. And he really did come back. After four years that feels like forever.

Now what?

I don’t know. He still has a lot to tell me. To be honest, it feels like it’s so surreal. It feels like he never left. Except he grew up to be a fine, hot, and smexy man.

I’m the only one you should fantasize the whole time.

“You’re not the only hot guy here” I see imaginary Jaejoong sitting on the couch, crossed legs and playing with the snow globe that I own since I remember. He looks so perfect.

But I’m the only one you couldn’t stop thinking about.

Shoot.  Now I’m turning crazy.  “ERAAASeE”

“Erase what?”

“Jae—I mean nothing.” I answered fast. This means I should stop eating too much macarons because it’s affecting my mind. Now I’m beginning to see Jaejoong everywhere. It’s like a curse. He maybe miles away but I feel his presence everywhere.

I look around just in case he’s really here tricking my mind.

Aigoo.

“Are you sure alright? You look funny.” Siwon was obviously forcing himself not to laugh. I hit him lightly with the empty box of macarons and smiled at him. atleast Siwon was here.

“What brings you here?”

“Visiting my super adorable Yoona” he throws himself over me and began tickling me. on my armpits, on my poor side, everywhere. He still knows my weakest spots. “Y-YAH HAHAHA S-STOP HAHAHA I-I CAN’T BREATHE HAHAHA!” I started to run away from him and hide behind the sofa. It’s like 6 years ago, The 7 and 9 year olds version of me and Siwon playing like this on my old house, not thinking if the whole neighborhood heard my shrieks.

We both collapse on the soft carpet still laughing and out of breath. At that moment, I looked at him, saw his well chiseled face and that cute dimple pasted on his smiling face, his eyes staring at me.

And I stare back.

Then… he slowly reaches for my hand and I felt his warm hands touching mine.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

My heart beating fast as we almo—

“HELLO NOONA!”  The little genius happily shouted. His hands are full of what it seems like imported chocolates. He looked so adorably cute with his cute fedora hat, gray long sleeved polo, knee length denim shorts and my eyes went directly to his fluorescent blue sneakers. Super cute

I almost forgot…

I immediately look to the opposite direction feeling so awkward.

On the other hand, Taeminnie’s wide smile turned into a frown as he saw us lying in the carpet, our face flustered, with our hands almost holding hands. He immediately dropped the boxes of chocolates in the table and went to lay down with us. He squirmed and deliberately placed himself between me and Siwon.

We looked like a sandwich.

“Uhm.. Taeminie. “ I sit up straight almost forcing not to laugh because of his silliness. This kid will kill me with his uber cuteness. “What are you doing here?” I asked Taemin and he just shrugged off my query. He stood up and pulls me towards him.  This kid is crazy.

“I came here to protect noona from you” he points at Siwon with a determined look. And a blazing murderous-like aura. We both laugh again and pat Taemin’s head. I took out my secret weapon.

Strawberry Milk

A whole carton of strawberry milk

Taemin’s eyes widen and went running towards me “She’s the best noona!”

 I bet I am. I grinned

Then Siwon’s phone rings. He answered it instantly and hand signed at me that he’s gonna go outside to talk. I understand and nudged him to go. “Now what am I going to do with you?” Taemin pointed out the box of chocolates at the table.

“Oh my gosh! Taemin your such a sweetie.” I pinched his face and stretched it in a teasingly manner

“Aw.. noona, my face!” he touches his cheeks and pouted at me. “Thanks for this.” I winked at him. His face turns into light shade of pink.

“It’s not from me.”

I open the first box of chocolates and savor the delightful melting sweetness.

“Then who gave this?” I said in between bites.

“Jaejoong hyung”

What?

“Noona are you okay?” Taemin rushes to my side and let me take a sip of the strawberry milk.

“That devil, is he here? Where? When did he come back? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“YAH NOONA. There’s a note. In case you forgotten to read.” He said a bored tone.

 

 

I told you to only think about me

                                            -J

 

 

 

My heart started to pound so fast. I smiled sheepishly as I took the note out of its small envelope and when i found out its content, My heart literally skip a beat. I never thought that he's sweet and he'll remember me. He knew I love choclates especially Godiva chocolate truffles. 

 

 

PS Stop drooling over the chocolates. I know I’m sweet.

 

 

 

I will kill that conceited devil. So Jaejoong!  I muttered under my breath. I don't want to be a criminal but at this rate, even if he's thousand miles away, I will first massacre his gorgeous chocolate abs and…

 

PPS you look cute when you’re mad.

 

 

“WEIRD IDIOT” I said out loud but smiling.

 

He maybe miles away from me but it feels like he’s here laughing over me.  I sit back on the couch with taemin besides me telling me some review tips because the examinations week will be near. I feel sorry for the kid because I am not listening to him because my mind was flying away.

I should be happy that my best friend is here with me but something deep inside me tells me that something is missing. I saw Siwon through the window and seem deeply talking to someone. He caught me looking at him and he gave me a smile that will definitely make many girls swoon.

Something inside me tells me otherwise.

Be careful of what you wish for because you might get it.

------

“I’ll be back…” Siwon said authoritatively.

He looked inside and saw the woman of his dreams. Smiling happily at him, he will never ever let go of her and he will never let her cry again.

“...and this time, I’ll bring her with me.”

 He held up his phone tightly. He will make sure that no one will dare lay their fingers to her. Siwon lift up his head. They are now under the same blue sky and he will never let go of this moment.

He ended the phone call with a determined look.

------

---SB---

Hello

I’ve been so busy and I have no time to update especially when your internet modem was not working but now that everything is okay I’ll be able to finally UPDATE regularly. I’m glad that you like Taemin and the way the story goes. Now that the true story will start and the plot will be thickening *evil laugh* please tell me what you think.

Thanks for all the comments^^

And oh… Correct me if I have any grammatical/typo mistakes because I’m on a rush and I need to meet my cousin J. Anyways, If you're reading my other fic, TMOAB, please wait for the updates because I find it extremely difficult to write those "moments" *sigh* oh well.. have a nice summer!!!