Chapter 8

Summer Bliss

My french speaking Master

 

 

 

For all the good things here on earth,  I am healthy and very kicking and I don’t deserve this torture from that guy I barely know.

“Just why the hell am I doing this?”

I am sweating badly from all the things they made me to do. Stretching, sit-ups, almost 5k run from the treadmill and such.

 I want to strangle him using my bare hands and throw pieces of his body in the ocean and let the sharks feast on him. I thought all I need to do is to sit and watch him work-out while enjoying my fruitshake but hell I was wrong. Jaejoong made me work-out.

I don’t know what stupid thought entered his stupid mind but hell will break loose if he’ll not stop working out because honestly, I am so effing tired I might bite his shoulders and his back.

Did I just say that? Its only because I am tired and dead hungry. I don’t want to his back. No. even if I have the worst back on earth I will not do anything to his back. I will restrain myself.

x

After that strenuous work out, I literally dragged Jaejoong to the nearest restaurant for our brunch.  I ordered all the yummy-sounding food while he just stared at me in awe for I still have the energy to be giddy because of the food.  I even eyed his medium rare steak.

“Cupcake. Stop talking when you’re still eating.”  He said to me like he was giving a command to an eight year old.  

“Yah! Kim—Jaejoong. Do you mmm-- think I’ll-let chu do mmm--thing to me agairn?”  I said in between my bites. “My whole body is in pain. I can’t even move my legs!” I took a huge sip of my toasted marshmallow vanilla milkshake and gave him a death glare.

“And don’t call me cupcake” I added.

Jaejoong, who’s back on his devil-may-care mode looking as fresh and handsome as always, eyed me with amusement and Instead of replying, he took something out from his pocket, a black handkerchief. What’s up with him again?   He suddenly leans forward at me without taking his beautiful eyes off me. He wiped the side of my mouth in a brisk but gentle manner.

“That milkshake sure looks yummy” His face was so near at mine that I literally stopped breathing

I almost fainted. Nooooot. I suddenly can’t move. I want to hide under the table and wish that he didn’t see how my face blushed.

“So….” I said as I looked away from him, changing the mood.

“What will you do next?” 

“I have no plans yet… but one thing for sure”  He flashed that smile again. I can’t help but secretly swoon at him. “We’re gonna do this every. single. morning.”  I suddenly lost my appetite and a deep crease formed in my face.

He bursts out laughing.

“Hey. Stop laughing okay. Its not funny.”

“B-but your face, it’s EPIC.”  He said while trying to suppress his laughter and before I can even answer his phone rings.  That Jaejoong guy just stared at the phone and with a smirk, canceled the incoming call. He went back smiling like a silly kid and kept teasing me. Whoever is on the other line must be so damn persistent because after a few minutes his phone rang again and again and as usual he keeps on cancelling it until I saw a frustration or maybe irritation plastered on his face.

“If I were you, I’ll answer that call.”

Jaejoong just shrugged and ignored me. He grabbed my hand and again we stormed off from the restaurant. Grinning like a hyena, he twice made me ride on his Ducati Superbike which made me scream my lungs off and of course it gave me another reason to fantasize his awesome and mighty back. I embraced his waist tightly, closed my eyes, and inhaled his sweet musky scent. This is heaven.

“What the ? Stop your erted thoughts!” I told myself but seriously the idea of just riding this damn motorbike with a guy like him mysteriously made me smile.

I straighten up and hold on tightly to the man in front of me. Kim Jaejoong, I really don’t understand why I let myself to be stuck with you.

Once again, I smiled… realizing that doing simple things like this is pretty fun and surprisingly I do enjoy having him.

xXx