Chapter 3

Summer Bliss

Mesmerized - I

 

 

 

It’s been a week since he arrived in Mont Real, The city of Mary. There are a lot of better countries to stay with but he chose to be here if he want to be incognito.

Paris, the US, Tokyo... He will get caught if he went to his usual routine.  So he chose a random city.

The idea of spending in a place where no one knew him excites him. He loves anonymity when traveling outside the country and most of all photography…his one true passion. He was eight years old when he started this hobby.

Armed with his Nikon d90 black SLR, He went outside his hotel room to enjoy the last night of the arts and music festival. The streets are full of people, food kiosks, booths, and random stuff.  The smell of street foods and loud music are everywhere.

He was enjoying the festive mood when he heard giggles from his behind. A group of teenage girls was battling their eyes on him. Trying to flirt with him but to no avail. He was not in the mood for games.

Ignoring his fangirls, he went to the nearby concert and found more people screaming loudly much louder than the music, dancing and jumping up and down. The place was jam packed. He focused his camera’s lenses to capture every interesting moment but instead a particular person caught his eyes.

He had his fair share of seeing and having beautiful, hot girls dancing on his palms but the sight of this one was totally different. He focused his camera even more. She wore denim shorts, gray boyfriend blazers, and loose red tanktop. A string of peace sign necklace hung on her neck. She wore no make up like she was not trying to draw attention but she fails because seriously she is damn pretty.

Her carefree way of dancing to the music’s beat, her light auburn hair tied in a loose messy bun and her silky porcelain-like skin that radiates the moon even from a sea of people took his attention. Her big almond eyes are sparkling.

Jaejoong just finally found himself following the lady.

 Stalking is not his style but he just can’t help himself. He followed her across the streets and down the park when he saw eight thugs surrounding two ladies and two of them grabbing her arms.

The next thing happened in a flash. He swiftly snatched her waist and hid her in his arms.

Her bright brown eyes was full of surprise but not with fear. She seems strong but she’s still fragile.

“kyah!! What are you doing?!”

“saving you princess”

Then one of the thugs tried to punch him. “Wrong move”  Jaejoong easily blocked the poor man’s knuckle with his hand and crushed it. A cry of agony escaped. The girl he just saved shoved him and the following things made him smile. This girl is no damsel in distress because she kicked asses. He had enough and so he threw a  vicious look that made those douches running away, cursing.

The little lady turns out to be the daughter of one of the most exclusive club owners in the city and she invited him and the pretty one for a drink.

Normally... he will just decline this offer but he is quite mesmerized by her charm.

a drink won't hurt.

x